Start by marking “Queens of Wings & Storms” as Want to Read:
Queens of Wings & Storms

Queens of Wings & Storms

Searching for myths and magic?

Queens of Wings and Storms in a fiery collection of fantasy and urban fantasy tales from today’s bestselling and the hottest new authors.

Fly with dragons, witches, and burn whole kingdoms to the ground as you explore one new fantastical world after the next. From urban fantasy streets to forgotten lands, our heroines and queens are poised to r
Published November 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Queens of Wings & Storms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Queens of Wings & Storms

Start your review of Queens of Wings & Storms
Brenda Moser
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You'll have hours of reading pleasure with this is great collection of paranormal stories. The stories are filled with tons of drama,action and suspense. There's witches,dragons and so much more with the authors throwing in tons of emotions along the way.They bring their stories to life with their detailed and descriptive scenes, adding humor along the way. I enjoyed the stories and would recommend this set.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own and fr
Jackie
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a collection of stories to meet all needs. Such amazing fantasy in one place. Impossible to not enjoy.
Rachel Benham
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved every book, every character. The way that the story lines play into each other but yet seem to keep separate. The characters were just wonderful. So tough, independent, loyal and loving. You will not want to put this collection down.

Sarah Coleman
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read this hoping for an epic fantasy. I got more than that. This had romance, action, and fantasy all rolled up in one. It was really good, world development and character development all included.

SEng
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection of paranormal and sorcery stories. Each one is different and they contain witches, dragons, villains, heroes, suspense, drama, fun and romance. I enjoyed the getaway this collection provided. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Whitney Lee
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great anthology love the different voices and worlds. Each character and world are different well worth the read

Jeanne Richardson
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.
Barbara
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really good set of stories that are all well written, some Authors I have read and others are new to me what a fun way to find another Author to read! This is a set I recommend. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Christina Luberts
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
We have different authors and they keep you reading for hours. If you love fantasy reads, pick this book up. We have adventure, suspense, love and more.

Reader03
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Exciting box set with a variety of stories and unforgettable characters. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Pat
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection of reads. Characters were amazing and the storyline were superb. Fun filled reads throughout
Cheryl
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
An excellent and enjoyable collection of fantasy storys. I love box set collection because they introduce me to new authors and are almost always great valve. As with most box sets there are always some favourites.
These stories are full of action, drama and fantastic fantasy creatures.
Dawn Milligan
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I got this box set for Angela and Tina's story! I love them and well they didn't disappoint! Well written great characters and I really enjoyed the story, they other books are great as well over all a great box set of authors!😍 ...more
Adena Lee
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Each story in this collection is a keeper. Each features a strong woman, who is a queen at heart if not in fact, and dragons, literal or figurative, which are magnificent and terrifying in one form or another. I highly recommend this volume to anyone who loves dragons, feisty women and the men who support and partner with those women.

Linda McKay
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Of Dragons and Sorcery: When her mother dies suspiciously, Nova takes her place as The coven’s high priestess. The other witches berate her that her magic isn’t strong enough, or she experienced enough. Almost immediately, she faces a huge crisis — her best friend disappears, taken by unknown villains. Nova begins a precarious, adventurous trip across the kingdom to find Sadie, using the forces of nature and the forest, encountering and outsmarting magical beings — all kinds of friends and enemi ...more
Douglas Williamson
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an anthology of fantasy and urban fantasy stories by quite a variety of authors.

I love anthologies like this one because of the sheer variety which they provide. This is literally something for everyone here (or at least everyone that has an interest in fantasy, and if you don't why are you reading this in the first place?) The stories are all well written and feature a variety of characters and settings. And because they are all written by different authors, you also get a variety of wr
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Queens of Wings & Storms: A Limited Edition Fantasy & Urban Fantasy Collection by Angela Sanders is an amazing box set to read. This is an amazing box set that I have loved reading. I highly recommend this amazing box set to everyon who loves reading about Sci-Fi and fantasy.

Reena
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of fantasy and urban fantasy stories, with a little bit of something for everyone. Great storylines, excellent world building and well developed characters. If you like anthologies, then give it a try.
Krissy
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What an extreme collection of authors! Witches, dragons, magic and so much more! Loved each book individually! Totally awesomeness!

Heather Bane
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great collection. I enjoyed each story in this set. I found each well written with great characters. A great selection of authors. I definitely recommend this collection.

Jennifer Ehninger
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of fantasy stories. All are great! I love to read books like this to find new authors to read.

Kylie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great collection, story line and characters well written, would recommend to those who like general fantasy, highly reccommend, loved it

Annalisa
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of fantasy stories. The characters are breathtaking and magical. The worldbuilding is fabulous. I love it.

Ella Johnston
Apr 11, 2020
Charles
rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2020
Donna Hokanson
Dec 06, 2019
Claire Davon
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca
Jun 18, 2020
Tayra Sanders
Mar 26, 2020
Angela Kulig
Nov 21, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Elaine Riley
Nov 24, 2019
Adrienne Blake
Nov 24, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A.J. Gala
Nov 24, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenn D.
Nov 24, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Connie
Hailey
Joy
Amy

• Terra Vane Box Set 1-6
  • Loved by the Vampires (House of Durand, #5)
  • The Frost Eater (The Magic Eaters Trilogy, #1)
  • The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy
  • Whisper of Water: A Dragon Shifter Romance (The King's Series Book 2)
  • The Enchanted: Council of Seven Shifter Romance Collection
  • Their Dark Imaginings (Academy of the Supernatural #3)
  • Fourth Time's A Cure (Grimalkin Academy: Kittens, #4)
  • Year One (Shifter Falls Academy, #1)
  • Brimstone Born (Empyrean, #1)
  • Persistence of Vision (Interchron #1)
  • Crimson (Colors of Crime, #8)
  • Lavender Cover Shifters: Heath: A Steamy Shifter Romance Serial (Alpha Charming Book 3)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Saved by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #3)
  • Wolf's Secret (District Shifters #3)
  • Valkyrie's Choice (The Heir of the East Duology, #2)
Angela Sanders is an International Bestselling author of Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and Urban Fantasy. She's a multi-genre author who also writes psychological thrillers and murder mysteries, her debut novel in that genre being, NEVER AGAIN. As a retired Navy Chief, wife, and mother, Angela lives in Kentucky where she enjoys writing, editing, reading, or all three.
Her son is the key to her heart

News & Interviews