Start by marking “The Incredibly Nosey Cat Flap Pony” as Want to Read:
The Incredibly Nosey Cat Flap Pony

The Incredibly Nosey Cat Flap Pony

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The tiddliest of ponies with wondersome wings was buzzing around examining things...

What would you do if a teensy flying pony busily bustled into your house?

This hilarious, heart-warming story for younger children shows how being incredibly nosey can be a good thing!
Published November 26th 2019 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Incredibly Nosey Cat Flap Pony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Incredibly Nosey Cat Flap Pony

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Incredibly Nosey Cat Flap Pony
Donna Maguire
I thought that this was a fun little story and it had some really nice images in the book. The story flowed well and it was quite funny in places too. I would think that this book needs to be really aimed at children between the ages of 6 and 8 years old for them to really get the most out of the story.

I thought that the ending was great and I was so glad that the pony found his calling! It is 3.5 stars from me for this one, rounded up to 4 stars for Goodreads and Amazon - my daughter loved the
Steph Warren
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy of this book with thanks to the author, Faye Rogers at Authoright and Clink Street Publishing. The decision to review and my opinions are my own.*

This cute little story, told all in rhyme, follows the unnamed main character’s recount of a certain magical intruder and her family’s unsuccessful efforts to contain him.

A little like The Tiger Who Came To Tea, the cute, tiny, winged pony zooms into the family home unexpectedly and proceeds to wreak havoc by sticking his furry