Start by marking “Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)

Wicked Princess

(Royal Hearts Academy #3)

Welcome to their kingdom.
This is book 3 in the Royal Hearts Academy series. Please note: Although this is Bianca's book, Cruel Prince (Jace and Dylan’s book) and Ruthless Knight (Cole and Sawyer's book) should be read first for a better understanding of the family dynamic.
WARNING: Royal Hearts Academy is a New Adult/High School series of standalones filled with dra
Published August 18th 2020 (first published August 16th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Princess

Start your review of Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)
Ashley Jade
Sep 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Broken Kingdom (the FINAL book in the Royal Hearts Academy series, and the conclusion of Wicked Princess) is available for pre-order now. KU readers, don't worry it WILL be going into Kindle Unlimited after release.
Thanks so much for reading. <3
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FH97W52
Apple: https://books.apple.com/us/book/id152...
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
Time to fulfil a promise: 3 stars it is.

I decided that I would rate this book 3 stars if Stone turned out to be a red herring of a hero. I can't blame this book for having a shoddy romance if it was deliberately designed to be shoddy. Everything else below still holds true, though, so I'm not going to be able to honestly rate this more than 3 stars.

Below is the original, unadulterated review. I don't really believe in amending original reviews, because I think they capture my feelings - howe
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
A-Jade

Welcome to the Covington's kingdom (AGAIN)! 💕

Bianca is the heartless and manipulative baby sister of Jace and Cole Covington. She did quite a few bad things. Things that will make you uncomfortable and even curse once or twice... The problem is, she doesn't remember anything! 😱

Bianca wakes up in the hospital, and has no idea what happened to her! In her mind, she's not 18 years old, but 8 - after the tragic day in the car with her mother and Liam. Therefore, she doesn't recognize the two tou
mel ☽
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh, novella, new-adult

update: okaaay apparently mine and everyone else's theories are correct because of the blurb in Broken Kingdom soo this is definitely part 1 of Bianca's book and part 2 is coming up in a couple of months. though, i felt like this should've been advertised before this came out but oh weelll 🤷🏻‍♀️ can't wait tho!!

sooo is this a novella or am i tripping??

im so confused... but also not?
why? because i made theories as to why this book is.. what it is.

okay, im just gonna start with the SPOI
Phuong ✯
PART 1: SPOILER-FREE REVIEW

I'm having very mixed feelings about this book. For now I'm going to round down the 2.5 stars to 2 stars, because if this book is read as a standalone, it's way too rushed and a lot of things don't add up. Wicked Princess actually reminds me a little bit of Ashley Jade's Devil's Playground Duet where the first book in the Duet is a very loooong prologue to the 'actual' story and that's how I feel about Wicked Princess. After finishing WP, it just leaves me with a
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
aza

WICKED PRINCESS: is the third full length book in Jade Ashley's 'Royal Hearts Academy' series. This is told from Bianca's POV, flits from past to present.

The 'Prologue' made me sit up and take notice like never before as we read about a mother who becomes unhinged, it's scary, it's sad, and you just know the author has set us on an emotional road with this one. That one incident forever changed the dynamics within the family and even today that accident makes its ugly appearance numero
Rumi
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***5 WICKED CROWNS***

I've recently just finished reading this baby, and I don't even know what to say...

Except...

Everything you know about the Covingtons—Bianca, the brothers, their parents—is not as it originally seemed in Cruel Prince and Ruthless Knight. Ashley Jade has just turned my world upside down with Wicked Princess.

Family. Lies. Loyalty.

Secrets.

Betrayal.

Unexpected turns of events. Yupp, plural.

AND WAIT UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHO THE HERO IS!

To say this book was unexpected AF would be pu
Christy

This wasn’t terrible… but I was disappointed. I was expecting some kind of romance but this wasn’t really it… I think this is probably necessary to read before the final book which is why I listened to it even though it doesn’t have the best reviews. I’m surprised how much I liked new Bianca, because I really didn’t like her in the first two books. I feel like I understand her a little better now. But her flashbacks… she was really vicious.

I guess my biggest issue was the romance. I
•PerSefone•
1.5 star

Contains spoilers (love interest's identity) and theories.

0.5 star only for the bonus epilogue

Wicked Princess is ( probably ) a pointless book and I hate when authors write pointless books.

Let’s go straight to the point: I didn’t buy Bianca and Stone's relationship
(yes folks, Stone is the mysterious/"you'll never guess who" love interest of this book *eye roll*)

description

Here’s why:

* compared to Cruel Prince (400) and Ruthless Knight (600) this book is really short
* Stone doesn’t even have
Kris
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ommmmgg
This fucking book yall.
I'm not actually going to talk about it, okay?
The slightest word, gives shit away.

So like. Its Bianca's story. We know that much.
Some shit happens/happened.
Its cray.
Bombs detonate.
Heads explode.
Jaws drop.
BRAINS GETTING TOSSED.

Ashley just knows how to make my insides funny. She did it again with Wicked Princess.

I cant wait for everyone to get in Biancas head in August 💓
It's a trip.
Brandi
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Ha.
HAHAHAHAHA.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING YOUR WAY.

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR BIANCA COVINGTON.

I'm gonna enjoy watching the comments when people start reading this one.

If you think Ashley Jade has fucked you up before, well, just wait.

THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD.
niteskycs
Aug 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: hs-college-na

OK so, i’ll try to keep this review vague but what i mainly want to say is i enjoyed finally getting a look inside bianca’s head and seeing how she dealt with the consequences of her amnesia. The relationship between the covington siblings was a personal highlight for me as well as the sawyercole moments we got.

the epilogue was hands down the best part of the book and i have an idea in mind of where ashley jade is taking the next book in the series and that has me SUPER excited. as f
Julie's Book Land Reviews
Shelves: rha-series, 2020-arcs
This book had me on the edge of my seat while reading it and by the end had me questioning what I just read. So without spoiling it, I will say that you have to read Wicked Princess to find out the secrets this story holds. Another great read Ashley Jade and I gotta say this book is a contender for my 2020 end of the year list.
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
2º EDIT TO ADD: This Book IS Part 1 of 2 books for BIANCA AND OAKLEY happy ending! I can't say that clear enough! As I said before, I'll change my rating to 4 Stars, because it was well written, and make me almost hate the couple that barely formed, WHICH WAS THE IDEA, since the real couple is Bianca and Oakley!
This book can't get here fast enough!
Broken Kingdom is coming in October 15th.

EDIT TO ADD: I have a feeling that I'll change this review soon rather than later...
If this turn out to be
Mickeysreads
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020-read, two-star, arc
2 😕 Stars

I’m going to keep this review pretty straight forward.

The book started of great, I loved the sibling bonding between Cole, Jace, Bianca and Liam. Besides the sibling bonding the only thing I liked was Cole. His humor never fails to entertain me!

description

Now to the things that did not sit well with me.

Bianca
Let be just say Bianca before amnesia was a FUCKING BITCH with a capital B! So I was very interested to know how she would turn out to be now. And well, she ended up being that type of charact
Nat DB
Jan 27, 2020 marked it as to-read
Just finished book 2... it was great by the way !
I know a lot of people are rooting for Queen B & Oak... but I don’t know... I don’t feel the chemistry there (don’t get me wrong, I love them both... separatedly).
And, I may be crazy, but I kinda have a feeling since book 1 that there is something going on between Bianca and Stone (ok don’t hate me, his brother was a big a**hole, but he looks like he’s an honest guy and with a lot of backbone to handle someone like « evil Bianca »)
Plus, it would m
Wendys Wycked Words
2,5 stars from me. Not my favorite in this series. Partially because it was pretty short and therefore I just didn't really believe in the bond/love between the hero and the heroine. And partially because it all felt a bit unbelievable and confusing to me. This didn't read like a heroine with amnesia, but more like a heroine that underwent a lobotomy, that is how much her personality changed...

It all moved way too fast and I just felt like I was missing big parts. I was also left with tons of q
Tanya
Shelves: arc-groups, personal
Let me start by saying this book is like nothing else out there. Biancas story is captivating and one hell of a ride. I’m struggling to find the right words for this review because you honestly have to go in completely blind to get the full effect. What I will say is that this book will have you thinking about it and processing your emotions long after you finish. The twist and turns will keep you on your toes, and you’ll be trying to connect all the dots.

Also be sure to have tissues, chocolate
Aya
Jan 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
UPDATE: WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT
The next book better save this.
Thanks to one of the reviewers below, Namera, I was saved from actually purchasing this book that I have been eagerly waiting so long for. If you want spoilers and to save your money please go read her review because IMO this book isn't worth the paper it was digitally printed on. There was no unique bad girl character, oh no, you see there was some convenient amnesia that somehow managed to magically change Bianca's entire personality
Amanda Anderson
5 mindfucking stars.

Okay first off Ashley Jade is literally an evil genius. I promise I will never question her again after getting through with Wicked princess.

I went through so many emotions and questions reading this book. From the beginning to the very last page I was in shell shock at what was happening and honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading which makes her a bloody fantastic genius. We get to see a deep dive into Bianca Covington and her world as she now knows it. Secrets, forg
Nina
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
huh so y’all lied to me when you said this book was going to blow my mind because the only thing happening with my brain is that it’s just trying to process what the actual point of this book was.
like seriously what was the point???

WHERE IS THE WICKED PRINCESS I WAS PROMISED BECAUSE I CAN NOT FIND HER??!?

the way bianca has been hyped up for so many months to be this bitchy character that is such a badass, that doesn’t take shit from anyone, and then to see her in this book basically being rede
Malene
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ashley Jade doesn’t go the safe or expected route when it comes to her storytelling. She follows her own drum and what I always end up with is awe cause she manages to surprise me. Again it’s with the twists and the direction in the plot in the RHA storyline. Fantastic!

I was very excited to read Bianca’s story since getting to know her in the previous two books Cruel Prince and Ruthless Knight. One thing for sure Bianca is a force to be reckon with. She’s a lot of things. Both good and bad but o
eliana
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
I want to start with what I liked and that are only two things:  the family dynamic and the bonus epilogue, it was shocking and made me be excited about the next book which I thought was impossible after the disaster this one was
now the PROBLEMS:
» I like and enjoy Ashley writing and this one wasn't the exception, but the way the flashbacks were narrated was horrible, I know she wanted to show us a difference between the old and new Bianca, but she made it too notorious that the old Bianca was
stine
Shelves: 2020
pros
• cole is so fucking funny it's unreal
• the marina scene was kinda hot but you didn't hear it from me
• stone beating up that a*hole tommy
• did i say cole is literally SO fucking funny

cons
• the pacing and development in this book was so bad, everything was just rushed. it felt like words being put on paper JUST to be put on paper and it shows. you're literally given no time to be invested in the story and to just BE in the moment because this book gives you nothing to work with.
• i also fee
nikki
Aug 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
Okay...Unpopular opinion coming right up!

I have to start off by saying I absolutely adored the first two books in this series, and as much as I fucking hated Bianca, I couldn’t wait for her book (and that’s the sign of a good author, right??) Bianca was one of those characters you love to hate and her story was going to be her way to redeem herself for all the shitty things she’s done in the past.

Well...I feel like that chance was taken away from her. She wasn’t allowed to redeem herself becau
gilda
who let her write this?
susana ♡
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5? Okay so I don’t know how to say this nicely but this was very disappointing taking into account all the hype around it. It’s not that I was expecting something different because I didn’t know what to expect... but this wasn’t it. I started reading with an open mind because I was convinced about Stone being the li but seriously, I cannot stand him. Good thing the bonus epilogue gave me hope for a turn of events, but still... I guess the hype is actually about the next book and this was just ...more
jordane
This book is not what I expected ... to be honest, I found that nothing major or interesting happened apart from the extended epilogue scene. I get that it serves as a prequel for the next book in the series, but still, I found it boring especially with the development of Bianca and Stone’s relationship. He is pure trash and I feel like he just wants to keep Bianca all for himself, kind of trapping and isolating her from her family. I hate him so much. However, the book was short (around 200 pag ...more
Vaishali
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
I think it will be Bianca and Stone.
I love Oaklay and he deserves his own book which I hope like hell he will get but Oak and Bianca doesn’t have that spark that the other couples have. They seem more like brother and sister.

20-August-2020

I would have liked this book maybe 5 or more years ago but now it was just boring. I mean, where was the drama?🙄
The book doesn’t feel like it belongs to this series or even by this author.
I don’t know why she decided to go with this story line because the new
Books With
Aug 16, 2020 rated it did not like it

• Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums, #2)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Anthem
  • Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)
  • Redemption
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • Teardrop Shot
  • Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
  • Like You Hurt (Devilbend Dynasty, #2)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Unorthodox (Sick Love #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Persuasion (Curse of the Gods, #2)

Royal Hearts Academy (4 books)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy, #4)