Start by marking “Lost With Leeks (A Seven Kingdoms Fairy Tale, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lost With Leeks (A Seven Kingdoms Fairy Tale, #2)

Lost With Leeks (A Seven Kingdoms Fairy Tale, #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Argh! Twelve-year-old Crown Prince Nero is lost again. How will he ever lead the Blackfly Kingdom? His fairy godfather gave him a magnetic personality to make him charming.

Only now he's a trouble-magnet--for compasses, maps and magical creatures. Worse, his royal mom has kidnapped St. Nicholas. Nero's got to map out a rescue right away!

WHY READ SEVEN KINGDOMS FAIRY TALES?
Hardcover
Published November 12th 2019 by Bumpity Boulevard Press

To ask other readers questions about Lost With Leeks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost With Leeks

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Lost With Leeks (A Seven Kingdoms Fairy Tale, #2)
Jacquie
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining!! I enjoyed this book from start to finish! I received a complimentary copy of this book through Voracious Readers Only.
Pat Eroh
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome book for older elementary kids (or intermediate schools) that is fun, interesting, and keeps young minds reading! I loved it myself though I am a bit too old to qualify as mid-level elementary. Great book.

Laurel Decher
Nov 25, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Samantha Hyde
marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2020
LAUREL DECHER writes stories about all things Italian, vegetable, or musical. Beloved pets of the past include "Stretchy the Leech" and a guinea pig that unexpectedly produced twins. She's famous for a nonexistent sense of direction, but carries maps because people always ask her for directions. When she's not lost, she can be found on Twitter and on her blog, This Is An Overseas Post, where she ...more