Start by marking “Keeper” as Want to Read:
Keeper

Keeper

“Will you help me remember?”

That’s the second thing I ask the stranger hovering just outside of my hospital room. To me, Decker Fredric is another nameless face in the crowd. To him, I’m a forgotten girl he hasn’t seen in years. But he agrees to be my crutch through the fog as if we were once friends.

Everything is a blank canvas spreading far and wide in front of me. Any
Published January 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeper

Start your review of Keeper
L.J. Shen
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book.
Wow.
No words.
Decker and Delaney owned my ass.
I said it before and I will say it again--Harloe Rae is dedicated to her craft and she keeps producing books that are better and better. This one comes highly recommended. READ IT!
Keri Loves Books
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The author’s best work to date! You will fall completely in love with Decker and Delaney. This is a love story with elements of suspense that you won’t be able to put down...yet you won’t want it to end!

A well-written second chance romance that brings you a slow burn that’s worth the wait and makes you believe in true love with the perfect happily ever after.

Delaney was the unattainable dream girl. That’s how Decker always thought of her back in high school. And when she was forced to move away,
Ericka Gutierrez
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“This might sound super cheesy, but you gave me butterflies. Something about that bubbling feeling told me to trust you. This has turned out to be my best decision yet. So, always trust the butterflies.”

If you are looking for a bearded, tattooed, sexy, protective alpha bad boy biker with a sweet romantic side.... Decker Fredric is your man! Wow did he make me swoon throughout this book. Decker is EVERYTHING a woman (or man) could ever want.

"Delaney was the beauty queen without a crown. The girl
Jessica
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Decker!
Talk about a great book boyfriend!
I’ll take him!
And you will want him!
He is everything I look for in a book boyfriend. He had me swooning early on and all the way until the end of the story. Did I mention he’s a bad boy turned good boy???? Ha!

Delaney is a rockstar! She wakes up in the hospital with no memory. None. She has amnesia. Enter Decker who is drawn to her. To her room. He tells her they knew each other in high school. He offers to be her friend. There meeting
Harloe Rae
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
KEEPER IS LIVE
“Decker Fredric was never mine to keep. But that doesn’t stop me from wanting him to be.”

Amazon Universal: http://smarturl.it/BuyKeeper
Audible: https://shor.by/KeeperAudioUS

Available to read with Kindle Unlimited!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Pure and utter PERFECTION! I couldn’t get enough of Decker and Delaney!

This story definitely is unlike any I have read and was quickly became my addiction today because once I started I just couldn’t put the book down!

I don’t want to give ANYTHING about this story away! I want it to be organic and discovered completely on your own! Just know that Decker is one amazing man! He’s a bad boy with a heart of gold! Delaney is a woman whose trying to find her way in the world! She’s sweet and
A.M. Hargrove
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Keeper
As her usual style, the wordsmith came out a hundred fold in this book. Rae has a knack of pulling you in right from the first page and not letting you go until you read the words— The End. The characters practically leaped off the pages — that’s how much I identified with them. But what I really loved was the mysterious element added to this one. It kept me on the edge for most of the book. Well done, Harloe!
Jennifer S
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae did it again .. Loved Dell and Deckers second chance at love ..Each book Harloe writes just seems to get better and better. I discovered this amazing author right after book 1 was released and have loved everything she has written ever since .. If you have not ever read a book from this author you need to start right now :). I promise you wont be disappointed.. Decker is def swoon worthy lol
Tia Louise
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
to be.”

Amazon Universal: http://smarturl.it/BuyKeeper
Audible: https://shor.by/KeeperAudioUS

Dilek VT
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: amnesia, meh
2,5 stars but I don't feel like rounding it up to 3. Sorry.

Plot line

A girl who was beaten violently wakes up having lost all her memory. She meets a guy who went to the same high school with her at the hospital and she asks him to help her to remember. He is reluctant at first for whatever reason beyond my comprehension but later we learn that she was his biggest crush at high school. She was dating someone else then, and he was a boy who got himself into trouble very often. He is a refined man
Queen B
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For a relatively dark premise, Keeper is a light and sweet read. Our story starts with Delaney waking up with amnesia in the hospital in her home town. Decker, who had a crush on her in high school, just happens to walk by while visiting a relative and finds her.

Butterflies happen and Decker agrees to help Delaney find her way rediscovering her town and friends.

Decker is a perfect book boyfriend. Protective and sweet, respecting Delaney. And Delaney was strong; accepting her issues and working
CourtRocks
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-to-buy
4 Sugary-Sweet Stars!

And there are the butterflies whenever I get to read a new Harloe book! So many things that I love about Keeper, and all of this author's works. I can always expect all the swoony, sweet, cutesy, and sexy feels, and Keeper was no different.

I have a habit of reading darker reads, but sometimes I just want a good, light-hearted read with real romance, and I can always count on a Harloe book to meet all of those wants, and Keeper surpassed them. Delaney and Decker were made for
Anita
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the first page I couldnt put this book down. It draws you in with the mystery and suspense. You HAVE to know what happens next.
Delaney and Decker have this spark. He knows her, or at least the her from the past. No one knows who Delaney is now, not even herself.
Decker is swoony and alpha and romantic. Even if he doesnt think so. For her he gives it all. I loved watching them fall in love. So much in this book. So many unexpected things. I'm not giving anything away. This book is
BookAddict
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If this talented novelist isn’t on your list of must reads, you need to give her a go because after one book, you’ll be eagerly devouring all of them. It's a mystery to me how she does it, time and time again, but each book is better than the last, with irrefutable evidence that she pours herself, heart and soul, into each work. The storyline is riveting, the characters effortlessly abscond readers' hearts, and the tiniest details are tweaked to perfection.

Delaney Wallace wakes up in a hospital
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 6, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Slow Burn | Second Chance Romance

Harloe Rae is a wonderful writer and it comes as no surprise that I ate this one up and adored it. This book is certainly one that shouldn’t be missed! Fans of romance that have a little bit of suspense, a slow burning love story, and characters that are clearly fated for each other are not going to want to miss Keeper. Not to be cheesy but this book IS A KEEPER.

Decker is exactly the kind of man that I
Christina Rybka
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Decker and Delaney meet while Delaney is recovering from a head injury that left her with amnesia. Decker remembers Delaney from the past even though that haven’t seen each other in years . She asks him help her and they become friends. He helps her with find her new normal. They become closer but there are some twists and turns waiting. Great characters and storyline. Harloe Rae has a way of making you fall in love with her characters and this book is no different. Highly recommend. Excellent
Mandie
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beautiful, heart-swooning book! I really enjoyed Decker and Delaney’s story!
Flo Grugel
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Deck... sigh... my new fictional boyfriend...swoon!
I really enjoyed Keeper and I'm looking forward to picking up Breaker very soon!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)

“Are you going to fit?”

Safety:(view spoiler)
Kandi Steiner
Feb 06, 2020 marked it as to-read

it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This friends to lovers is a cute read. Decker and Delaney have great chemistry. I loved reading about the big bad biker getting soft for his girl. There was the right amount of sweetness and steam to keep you entertained. This light-hearted small town romance is a breathe of fresh air. I especially enjoyed seeing Grady and Sutton from Breaker. Harloe Rae will leave you with butterflies as Decker is so swoon-worthy and Delaney is a strong heroine. Must read!
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Keeper is a second chance romance with a very unique twist. This book is incredibly sweet, intensely romantic and poignant. It is so well written and it easily captures your attention from the prologue and doesn't let go until the last page is read.

Harloe weaved so much depth into Decker and Delaney's story. I felt the angst, the suspense, and the emotions that came along with the unknown.

This book just gripped me from page one. An absolute delight, original and refreshing. It is full of raw,
Parker Huntington
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AHHH! I absolutely loved these two! Harloe is a POET.
Tracy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes there is a magnetic force that pulls two people together. Delaney and Decker were the perfect example. Delaney's past was non existent to her but courageously she fought to adjust with Decker by her side. Keeper is a second chance romance that had me swooning so hard! This book shows you the meaning of true love healing. What a beautiful story with two characters that held my heart .
Vanessa M Hibbard
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Y’all Harloe did it again!

Decker and Dell absolutely owned my heart and soul! I could not get enough of them and was not ready for it to end! This second chance friends to lovers is sure to have you swooning and feeling all the feels before you’ve really even gotten started!

Harloe never fails to disappoint she’s perfect at what she does!

I don’t want to give anything from the story away! I want you to be able to fall in love with it just as much as I did! Just know Decker and Dell are going to
L.K. Farlow
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rae's best work yet.
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 KEEPER STARS!! Wow, this story was amazing!! Decker and Delaney were perfection and will touch every inch of your heart. This story will keep you flipping pages....I could not put this book down. You definitely need to read this book.
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Keeper is my first Harloe Rae book, but it won’t be my last. I absolutely love Keeper! I’m actually surprised at how much I loved it, Delaney isn’t the usually type of h I like but with her I loved beyond words. She was sweet, a little timid at times, sassy, and I loved watching her grow with each page I read. Her joy and wonder about everything was just infectious and I couldn’t help but smile while reading.

Delaney has something terrible happen to her in the beginning of the book and it leaves
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
3.5/5 Stars

Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

I think that I may be the odd man out on this one but this book didn't pull me in like I was hoping it would. That's not to say that I didn't like the book because I did like it. I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would. So don't let me three-and-a-half-star-rating fool you into thinking that I didn't enjoy the book.

The first thing that I liked about the
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delaney and Decker stole my heart…

I’ve been in an awful book slump. You know how it is when you’re stressed and your mind can’t calm down to even enjoy a good book. Yeah, not a good time to be sitting down with a new book.
This read started off slow for me, not surprising since nothing has been able to capture my attention but after a few chapters something changed. Delaney’s situation, Decker’s helping hand, it all started to come together. I really listened to the characters and you know what?
Bargain Basement: SWAG PACK 1 6 Feb 06, 2020 05:34PM

• Rebel Soul
  • Dear Ava
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • All The Letters I’ll Never Send You (Handwritten & Heartbroken Book 1)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Doughn't Let Me Go
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)
  • Warrior Blue
  • Conceal
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Hometown Heartless
Harloe Rae is a USA Today & Amazon Top 10 bestselling author. Her passion for writing and reading has taken on a whole new meaning. Each day is an unforgettable adventure.

Harloe is a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after. When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather