Start by marking “Keeper” as Want to Read:
Keeper

Keeper

“Will you help me remember?”

That’s the second thing I ask the stranger hovering just outside of my hospital room. To me, Decker Fredric is another nameless face in the crowd. To him, I’m a forgotten girl he hasn’t seen in years. But he agrees to be my crutch through the fog as if we were once friends.

Everything is a blank canvas spreading far and wide in front of me. Any
Expected publication: February 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeper

Start your review of Keeper
L.J. Shen
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book.
Wow.
No words.
Decker and Delaney owned my ass.
I said it before and I will say it again--Harloe Rae is dedicated to her craft and she keeps producing books that are better and better. This one comes highly recommended. READ IT!
Keri Loves Books
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The author’s best work to date! You will fall completely in love with Decker and Delaney. This is a love story with elements of suspense that you won’t be able to put down...yet you won’t want it to end!

A well-written second chance romance that brings you a slow burn that’s worth the wait and makes you believe in true love with the perfect happily ever after.

Delaney was the unattainable dream girl. That’s how Decker always thought of her back in high school. And when she was forced to move away,
CourtRocks
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-to-buy
4 Sugary-Sweet Stars!

And there are the butterflies whenever I get to read a new Harloe book! So many things that I love about Keeper, and all of this author's works. I can always expect all the swoony, sweet, cutesy, and sexy feels, and Keeper was no different.

I have a habit of reading darker reads, but sometimes I just want a good, light-hearted read with real romance, and I can always count on a Harloe book to meet all of those wants, and Keeper surpassed them. Delaney and Decker were made for
Ericka Gutierrez
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“This might sound super cheesy, but you gave me butterflies. Something about that bubbling feeling told me to trust you. This has turned out to be my best decision yet. So, always trust the butterflies.”

If you are looking for a bearded, tattooed, sexy, protective alpha bad boy biker with a sweet romantic side.... Decker Fredric is your man! Wow did he make me swoon throughout this book. Decker is EVERYTHING a woman (or man) could ever want.

"Delaney was the beauty queen without a crown. The girl
Jessica
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Decker!
Talk about a great book boyfriend!
I’ll take him!
And you will want him!
He is everything I look for in a book boyfriend. He had me swooning early on and all the way until the end of the story. Did I mention he’s a bad boy turned good boy???? Ha!

Delaney is a rockstar! She wakes up in the hospital with no memory. None. She has amnesia. Enter Decker who is drawn to her. To her room. He tells her they knew each other in high school. He offers to be her friend. There meeting
Jennifer S
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae did it again .. Loved Dell and Deckers second chance at love ..Each book Harloe writes just seems to get better and better. I discovered this amazing author right after book 1 was released and have loved everything she has written ever since .. If you have not ever read a book from this author you need to start right now :). I promise you wont be disappointed.. Decker is def swoon worthy lol
Tracy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes there is a magnetic force that pulls two people together. Delaney and Decker were the perfect example. Delaney's past was non existent to her but courageously she fought to adjust with Decker by her side. Keeper is a second chance romance that had me swooning so hard! This book shows you the meaning of true love healing. What a beautiful story with two characters that held my heart .
Janet Hammons
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Decker! I feel so bad for Delaney. I was so happy to see her get out of that horrible relationship, then I met her Mom. Wow! That woman is the devil. I can't wait for more of this group. Maybe Erik's book. He is so funny. These characters are so good together. The banter the love. Another 5 star red highly recommended read!
Queen B
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For a relatively dark premise, Keeper is a light and sweet read. Our story starts with Delaney waking up with amnesia in the hospital in her home town. Decker, who had a crush on her in high school, just happens to walk by while visiting a relative and finds her.

Butterflies happen and Decker agrees to help Delaney find her way rediscovering her town and friends.

Decker is a perfect book boyfriend. Protective and sweet, respecting Delaney. And Delaney was strong; accepting her issues and working
Jodi Hucko-Bigane
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Keeper was such an awesome read! It pulled me in from the beginning all the way to the end. Harloe did another excellent job! What would you do if suddenly you were in an accident and lost all of your memories?

The book starts off with Delaney being in a terrible "accident" and walking from a coma with amnesia. Lucky she had ID on her so at least they knew her name but everything else a complete blank slate. Feeling all alone and not knowing what she's going to do she breaks down only to draw
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Pure and utter PERFECTION! I couldn’t get enough of Decker and Delaney!

This story definitely is unlike any I have read and was quickly became my addiction today because once I started I just couldn’t put the book down!

I don’t want to give ANYTHING about this story away! I want it to be organic and discovered completely on your own! Just know that Decker is one amazing man! He’s a bad boy with a heart of gold! Delaney is a woman whose trying to find her way in the world! She’s sweet and
Christina Rybka
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Decker and Delaney meet while Delaney is recovering from a head injury that left her with amnesia. Decker remembers Delaney from the past even though that haven’t seen each other in years . She asks him help her and they become friends. He helps her with find her new normal. They become closer but there are some twists and turns waiting. Great characters and storyline. Harloe Rae has a way of making you fall in love with her characters and this book is no different. Highly recommend. Excellent
Anita
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the first page I couldnt put this book down. It draws you in with the mystery and suspense. You HAVE to know what happens next.
Delaney and Decker have this spark. He knows her, or at least the her from the past. No one knows who Delaney is now, not even herself.
Decker is swoony and alpha and romantic. Even if he doesnt think so. For her he gives it all. I loved watching them fall in love. So much in this book. So many unexpected things. I'm not giving anything away. This book is
Vanessa M Hibbard
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Y’all Harloe did it again!

Decker and Dell absolutely owned my heart and soul! I could not get enough of them and was not ready for it to end! This second chance friends to lovers is sure to have you swooning and feeling all the feels before you’ve really even gotten started!

Harloe never fails to disappoint she’s perfect at what she does!

I don’t want to give anything from the story away! I want you to be able to fall in love with it just as much as I did! Just know Decker and Dell are going to
Stephanie
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! I simply adored this book. Favorite from this author yet. Delaney and Decker are swoon worthy. They have so much chemistry that they make you want to meet your significant other again just to feel those butterflies..
Maria
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Keeper is Decker and Delaney’s story. They were great together and Decker was amazing. The secondary characters were great too. I have no idea what couple will be featured in the next book in this series, but I’m looking forward to it.
Andrea
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Keeper.
Wow. It is amazing. Very emotional. And the love between dell and deck. is something everyone wants. I could not put this book down and didn’t want it to end. I always fall Inlove with your characters. And I love the detail you put into your books.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you Harloe Rae for another amazing book!
Liz Parker
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride... Decker and Delaney owned me!
Harloe Rae has out done herself, this has all the feels, angst, romance, suspense, chemistry.

My new Favourite Harloe read...

Must add to your TBR
Michele Del Rey
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely a keeper because it had it all. Great story, great characters and awesome chemistry. I really enjoyed it.
Jennifer Kreinbring
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! SWOON! It took me a few days to let this book soak in before I could leave a review worthy of it! I always count on Harloe to give me that dose of heart and soul with some heat and fun times, and she blew me away again! Such devotion to the characters and passion in in her words between these pages! Decker and Delaney are engraved in my heart! I absolutely adored their connection, banter and dedication to each other. Such a heartfelt story, full of all the feels! I am loving the characters ...more
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
A friends to lovers romance not to be missed. Delaney and Decker are adorable and the instant they meet you can see the sparks and chemistry. Of course their relationship is not complete without some drama and a bit of suspense. This is one story you should read to find out what happens.
Vennece Wendell
Dec 19, 2019
Mybookscafe
Dec 21, 2019

• Mistletoe Over Manhattan
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Rebel Soul
  • Mantrum
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Asher Black (The Five Syndicates, #1)
  • Wait for Me
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Guardian (Guardian, #1)
  • The Younger Man
  • Regretting You
  • King of Kings
  • After We Collided (After, #2)
  • Twist Me (Twist Me, #1)
  • Hard Work (Cook Brothers, #4)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)
Harloe Rae is a USA Today & Amazon Top 10 bestselling author. Her passion for writing and reading has taken on a whole new meaning. Each day is an unforgettable adventure.

Harloe is a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after. When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather