Start by marking “Santa's Special Delivery (Sleeping with the Scrooge)” as Want to Read:
Santa's Special Delivery (Sleeping with the Scrooge)

Santa's Special Delivery

(Sleeping with the Scrooge)

When love arrives via special delivery.

Joy Winters lives for Christmas. Maybe because as a child growing up in foster care, she never experienced the true meaning of the season. That’s why the charity she began with her best friend to help make under privileged kids’ Christmas wishes come true is so near and dear to her heart.

But this year, those wishes may be derailed
Published December 4th 2019 by Ten28 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Santa's Special Delivery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa's Special Delivery

Start your review of Santa's Special Delivery (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

What a wonderful Christmas novella that made me cry and laugh. Sierra writes fantastic puns and sexual innuendos that make you giggle like a school girl. Highly recommend.
Siobhan
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Santa’s Special Delivery is Sierra Hill’s contribution to the Sleeping with the Scrooge series, and it’s a fun short story. In truth, this one was more of a three-point-five-star rating rather than the three-star rating I have given it, but things were fixed a bit too easily for me to round this one up.

Although things were fixed a bit too easily for me, I did enjoy the story. It pulled me in from the start and I happily devoured it in under an hour. It’s a sweet story with festive cheer, one
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Joy lives for Christmas, while Gabriel does not, in fact, he's the hot Scrooge of the season. These two meet when some packages she was looking for, ended up at Gabriel's house, and since it was a hundred boxes, the company who delivered them to him, well, they wouldn't take it back. They end up spending time on a night out, and the chemistry they were sportin', it just wouldn't be denied. Gabriel is finding "Joy" finally, until a family emergency has him taking steps back, and I was just ...more
Kari Hansen
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What started out as a way of ensuring that other children didn’t feel the way Joy did as a child takes a turn when the parcels were delivered to the wrong address. When she heads to the house where they were delivered she didn’t expect to run into Mr. Grinch himself.

Gabriel has a lot on his plate so the last thing he needs is to be bombarded with parcels that don’t belong to him. When the owner of the parcels shows up at his door will he realize that she is the Joy of the season?
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

I could read Santa's Special Delivery again and again and never tire of it. This short story was sexy fun with two great characters and a plot that had me feeling the Christmas spirit!

With this story I felt happy and like I needed a glass of eggnog, my favorite warm pjs and my throw as I devoured every word. I fell hard for the way this story was written and how it made me feel. Very addicting.

Santa's Special Delivery gets a MAGICAL FIVE SPARKLING HOLIDAY
Michelle Vandal
Gabriel finds Joy this Christmas
Joy has the Christmas spirit. Gabriel does not. A delivery mishap provides the introduction and a night out provides a steamy night of 'wrapping presents' giving Gabriel some Christmas spirit. Then a family emergency has Gabriel right back where he started. He just needs to find his Christmas Joy. Romantic, sexy, holiday short story that is sure to warm your heart.
Sara Oxton
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Santa’s Special Delivery by Sierra Hill a snowy five-star read. Please take me away to Snowdon, I need the magic in my life. Gabriel Frost is a man who may very well have icicles growing from his fingertips he is such a grump. But all he needs are some delicious cookies and his Grandad. Who wouldn’t love a bunch of extra parcels delivered to them? My postman is like my bed friend some days. This story will melt those icicles and warm your heart.
Kylee
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Santa’s Special Delivery is a package well worth unwrapping. It was full of joy, cheer and just enough frost to ensure the full Christmas experience. This short steamy holiday romance will have your eyes twinkling, your heart singing as Gabriel and Joy discover that Christmas is all about making wishes come true.
Jill M [Embrace the Romance blog]
This was a cute and corny very short Christmas novella. I loved how Sierra weaved a story with cute Christmas sayings and reminders of the Christmas spirit. She gave us a quick read with just the right amount of romance and laughter to put a dorky smile on your face.
LMR
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Flirt Club, Sierra Hill, & Booksprout!
Santa's Special Delivery (Sleeping with the Scrooge) by Sierra Hill Santa's Special Delivery (A Sleeping with the Scrooge Short Story) By: Flirt Club & Sierra Hill
Christmas Isn't Just For Good Girls... Get N@UGHT & Enjoy "Santa's Special Delivery!"
A bunch of packages were MisDirected...
Li'l did they know...
They EACH would find "Santa's Special Delivery" by ReDirecting that Delivery!
Each NEEDS "Santa's Special Delivery" entirely different reasons,
But they'll be EACH other's "Santa's Special Delivery" PERFECTLY!
I was granted, via B00|{$P0UT, an ARC of
Atlanta Whitlock
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love little cosy reads that you can just curl up with and with this book by Sierra Hill, that’s exactly what she’s given you. I’m not a huge lover of short quick reads, but honestly I think that she has nailed this book perfectly. There was nothing that I could fault and considering this is the second book I’ve read of hers, I’m honestly impressed with what’s she’s written. It has everything you could ask for in a short, hot book and honestly it was well worth read. If you are a huge fan of ...more
Rochelle
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Loved this story. A cute and quick Christmas novella. What started out as an address snafu turned into something much more. Gabriel and Joy were so good together. Their chemistry was so hot. Gabriel was a bit of a scrooge but all he needed was a little Joy in his life and he was able to embrace the Christmas season and get the HEA he needed, that they both needed. Ms. Hill didn’t disappoint and I can’t wait to read what she has next.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving an
Kelly Green
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Totally put me in the holiday spirit! There is some real sexy chemistry between these 2. This was a great short read that gives all the sexy holiday feels. And the story behind the actions is really a great one! I love that Joy was doing something good and then was hit with a total grouch in her process. I really could have read a lot more about these 2 and had no problems staying interested. I think their dynamic along with the back stories really made for a great and interesting match!
Elizabeth Clinton
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun quick holiday read from Sierra Hill. Unexpectedly writing the wrong address for Christmas packages might just bring you to someone you want to know, but when Joy Winters meets Gabriel Frost she can’t help wonder if his Scrooge like tendencies is really that man or he’s just hiding behind it all.
Gabriel & Joy are perfect for one another, her happiness most definitely balances out his ornery ways but when push comes to shove you want them to find a Christmas miracle and be the
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Gabriel the “Scrooge” Frost can bahumbug me any day! This story was jam packed with laughter, heat and enough Christmas cheer to put a smile on anyone’s face!

I absolutely enjoyed Joy and Gabriel’s whirlwind romance! Each page had me craving more and before I knew it I was done with this amazing story!
J. Ockenhouse
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who would think that misspelling an address for 35 holiday boxes for charity would bring Joy to Mr. Frost.

Gabriel wasn't always a mean one. He's dealing with alot but getting to know Joy is melting the Frost. I liked these two, as they grow closer you feel the realness of it.

Joy and her friend love this time of year but now she has a whole new reason to add to her list. The names of these characters are very fitting. A cute, steamer to keep you warm on a long cold night. I received an ARC for
Stephanie Ditmore
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! My first book by this author and I loved it! It’s a quick read but chocked full of great banter, sexiness, and the holiday spirit. Joy is sweet and loving and Gabriel, we’ll he’s had a rough year and let’s just say he’s a little grumpy these days. When these to meet due to an address error he’s mesmerized by Joy and the spark between them is contagious. I loved this quirky, fun loving read for the holidays. I received a copy of this book.
Christine
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabriel is quite the scrooge and Joy just wants to make Christmas special for as many children as possible. When these two are brought together by chance, sparks fly between them. Will Joy's infectious holiday spirit change Gabriel's sour mood? Definitely recommend this cute and fun holiday novella that will leave you with a smile on your face.
Syd Springer
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sierra did a wonderful job with this book! I absolutely loved Joy and Gabriel's book! Joy and Gabriel chemistry is red hot, as long as Gabriel keeps his ducks in order! I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a festive, short but steamy, OTT HEA!

Natasha
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic short read. Sweet and sexy all in one, that will put you in to holiday spirit. I loved Joy and Gabriel story. This is my first Sierra Hill book, I definitely want to read her other books!
Kaitlyn
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas stories are my favorite. And this story had all the makings for Christmas stories. Sweet, sexy, and did I mention sweet? I LOVED it!!
A Greenaway
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This short Christmas story has just the right amount Christmas cheer and a very handsome Scrooge!
I love how quickly Sierra spices this book up.

I received an ARC copy of this book and the above is my honest review.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Oh what a treat! Joy and Gabriel is what I needed today. This was a sexy and sweet story with a Christmas Scrooge who just needed a little joy in his life. I loved this!
Brigitte
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a rather short story all about Christmas feelings and things Christmasy. Scrooge has a big part in the story as does the lovely Christmas spirit - i.e. the leading lady of the story who is a true representative of all things good after her hard life. This story is short enough to be read in an evening and still complete enough that it doesnt really lack in context due to its shortness. So overall it is quite a good story and I am really glad that I can give it four beautiful stars.

I
Myst
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Omg people liked this? Ugh, it was really trying to hard to sell you on Christmas cheer. WAY OVER THE TOP.
Lindsay
mehhh....h sets herself up and lets H treat her like crap twice and there is absolutely no grovel! Other than that it was okay.
Sierra Hill
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Who doesn't want more holiday cheer this time of year?
Meet Joy Winters, the sweet and generous charity co-founder for under privileged children. But an error in a delivery address sends her gift donations to the wrong address!
Can she spread some joy to the grumpy, icicle-hearted, Gabriel Frost?
Ashley Herndon
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute quick and easy read!!

Joy accidentally set a bunch of packages to deliver to the wrong address when she meets Gabriel.
Who is helping his grandfather while he battles pancreatic cancer.

Really enjoyed this. Would've loved it was full length. These 2 were awesome!
lf
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Something frothy-looking, peppermint adorned and packs a kick..........a Peppermint Joy!!!

I adored Santa's Special Delivery as the story is just wonderful and there is a great HEA and epilogue. Joy and her best friend ad "sister" Deidre started and run a non-profit named Make a Kid's Holiday Merry. It's mission is to deliver gifts and things to children who are in foster care so that they have a wonderful Christmas. They both grew up in the foster care system and that is where they met and
Caroline Doig
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Joy and her best friend Deirdre were both orphans they met each other in St Marguerite’s Home for Children now they are roommates and they both head a non profit organisation called Make a Kids Holiday Merry to give the kids a gift in the home because they both know what it was like to get nothing at Christmas. Now the girls are happy because they have hit their mark of 100 plus presents and someone has very deep pockets which the girls are very grateful for but then Joy notices a problem 35 ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• His Sugarplum (Curves for Christmas, #2)
  • Baby, It's Hot in Here (Curves for Christmas, #3)
  • Fighting For Faith (Worth the Fight #3)
  • Christmas Love: Finding Our Happily Ever After
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves for Christmas, #1)
  • Fighting For The Forbidden (Worth the Fight #2)
  • Her First Noel (Curves for Christmas, #4)
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • Sugar Plum
  • His Resolution (Kisses at Midnight, #1)
  • Sugarplum (Sweet Curves #4)
  • January's First (Kisses at Midnight, #2)
  • New Year, New Eve (Kisses at Midnight, #3)
  • Snow Angel
  • Cookie (Sweet Curves #5)
  • All Yours
  • Loyalty Card
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She

Sleeping with the Scrooge (6 books)
  • Baby, It's Cold Inside (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
  • Hot for the Holidays (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
  • Mistletoe Magic (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
  • One Snowy Eve (Sleeping With The Scrooge)
  • Santa's Broody Helper (Sleeping with the Scrooge)