Start by marking “THE MISSING KILLER an enthralling crime mystery full of twists (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries Book 6)” as Want to Read:

A DETECTIVE WHO’S NO ANGEL DESPITE HIS NAME.

Discover a gripping series of murder mysteries set in south Yorkshire.

MEET DETECTIVE INSPECTOR MICHAEL ANGEL. AN OLD-SCHOOL POLICEMAN WHO SOMETIMES RUBS HIS COLLEAGUES UP THE WRONG WAY. HE’S GOT HIS FLAWS, BUT HE NEVER GIVES UP ON A CASE.

Please note this book was first published as “SHAM.”

A KILLER AT A QUIET COUNTRY CLUB.
Published November 19th 2019 by Joffe Books murder mysteries

Be the first to ask a question about THE MISSING KILLER an enthralling crime mystery full of twists

Start your review of THE MISSING KILLER an enthralling crime mystery full of twists (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries Book 6)
Peter AvillEng
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It is easy to read and held my interest throughout . I will recommend to my book club.
elizabeth mcguire
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying these books but not for the mystery plots, which seem easy to work out early on, but for the character of the DI Angel. He is quirky with an acerbic wit that I find is more natural than all the PC that stops a character having flaws, apart from drink, drugs or sex.
I find these stories refreshingly simple in content with no embaressment for the, admittedly at times, non-pc remarks. No harm meant and no apologies for a very human character. Thank you.
Darcey Tomasino
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Did anyone else notice the changes in Mrs Buller-Price's character? Her name changed from Victoria to Alicia. Tea and scones changed from 3:30 to 4:00. Weird.

I have enjoyed the last two books more than the first four. I really didn't care for Man in the Pink Suit. DI Angel was just dumb in that one. However, I enjoy series, cozy mysteries, and unique characters, so I stuck it out....glad i dud!
Beth
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Another great Inspector Angel book. I love the characters and the setting. This is a genuine, old fashioned mystery. You won’t figure it out immediately, which is what you want. I can’t wait to read more in this series.
Mr Kenneth L Mullen
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great story

Another great story by Roger and a real pleasure to read. Inspector Angel is a wonderful character and puts me in mind of the character Jack Frost. Looking forward to reading more in the series.
Donna Robinson
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book

Kept in the dark until the last page. Detective inspector Angel very smart and always coming up with the answer.
Elainebowden
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I really enjoyed this book the characters are really well written, the plots are great I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys crime w.
Rhonda J. Dunn
Christopher Wright
Jan 20, 2020
Kathleen Corey
Jan 28, 2020

• The Gallows Green Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #4)
  • The Shetland Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #3)
  • The Bluebell Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #2)
  • KILLING CHRISTMAS an absolutely addictive crime thriller with a huge twist (Detective Mike Nash Thriller Book 4)
  • THE SHIPPING MURDER an addictive crime mystery full of twists (Eric Ward Mystery Book 6)
  • The Greek Island Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #1)
  • THE GEORDIE MURDER an addictive crime mystery full of twists (Eric Ward Mystery Book 5)
  • SLASH KILLER an absolutely addictive crime thriller with a huge twist (Detective Mike Nash Thriller Book 5)
  • Playing with Fire
  • Murder in Disguise
  • RANDOM TARGETS a crime thriller you won’t want to put down (Detective Jeff Temple Book 3)
  • THE LAVENDER LADY a one-off spooky mystery full of twists
  • Depth of Despair (DI Mike Nash #1)
  • SILENT GRAVE a gripping mystery with a huge twist (DETECTIVE MIA HARVEY THRILLERS Book 3)
  • Vanish without Trace
  • DYING WISH a crime thriller you won’t want to put down (Detective Jeff Temple Book 4)
  • URBAN MYTH a totally addictive crime thriller with a massive twist (Detective Jeff Temple Book 2)
  • ROLLOVER a gripping crime thriller you won’t be able to put down (Detective Jeff Temple Book 1)
The Yorkshire author writes crime stories about Detective Inspector Michael Angel who lives a fairly happy existence with his wife Mary in the town of Bromersley in South Yorkshire.
“They’ve only published it on the front page because her nipples practically poke your eyes out.” 0 likes