Start by marking “A World Torn Down: A Novel of Survival After the Apocalypse” as Want to Read:
A World Torn Down: A Novel of Survival After the Apocalypse

A World Torn Down: A Novel of Survival After the Apocalypse

An extinction-level plague is only the beginning.

Cassie Morgan watched the world die from the comfort of her penthouse suite. She never expected her life of privilege to come to an end but, with all food gone, she has to face the survivors in the city alone.

Sometimes, when the SHTF, you have to kick off your strappy sandals, let your fake tan fade, your Brazilian grow
Published November 19th 2019 by Fruits of All Hallows

To ask other readers questions about A World Torn Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A World Torn Down

Start your review of A World Torn Down: A Novel of Survival After the Apocalypse
Jessica Bronder
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A man made bug was released that caused a plague to decimate the world. The story starts with trophy wife Cassie Morgan and soldier Rick Carter trying to get to his friends house. They meet people, both good and bad, children that they protect, and situations that are tough to get through.

I really enjoyed this series. I like a good post apocalyptic story and I quickly fell into this one. Cassie doesn’t seem like one that will survive but she definitely surprised me. Rick was a typical soldier
Kimberly
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Decent story

I’ve read many better though. It’s in England so many of the words/phrases are unfamiliar. Some of the storylines are improbable as well. For instance...fighting over gas/petrol that is 3 years old. Without stabilizing gas won’t last even half that long. The characters are interesting and a few grabbed my attention enough for me to finish reading the series.
Patricia
Nov 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
I hate to leave this review because the plot of this book looked so good.. but..

This book has so many errors. It screams 'need an editor'. The errors are big ones too like, 'the bacteria make contact with her skin' and 'his eyes are bleared'. I am not super strict on grammar but this book just had too many problems. DNF'd it. :(
Deborah
Jan 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
Junk not worth reading

This author started out with a decent storyline & positive characters, but decayed into nothing but insane ugliness with no functional storyline. This is a horror writer's bad attempt at real storytelling, whose moral characters nosedive into amorality with no rhyme or reason. Don't waste your money.
Heather Bane
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was really good. I was pulled in from the very beginning and kept interested throughout. I found it very well written and hard to put down. I recommend reading.

Libby
Jan 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
Pretty much hated every character and was glad when most were killed off ...
melissa wright
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok

So many people to keep track of, not a great end , as needs more ! .. Needs more explanations
Tina Langford
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
World that is no more

WOW author Rebecca Fernfield, what a story. If you don't do anything else in 2020 let it be reading this while series.
HOLLY CLAGHORN
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
It was fine, different I liked the characters.
Louise Child
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not brilliant

I had hoped that there was more to this than sex , abuse and all kinds of fighting factions .There were not many characters to like .
Sandra L Richardson
Jan 04, 2020
Susan E.
Jan 06, 2020
Tammie
Dec 25, 2019
kathy Taverner
rated it did not like it
Jan 25, 2020
Eugene Hinz
Nov 29, 2019
Carol
Dec 23, 2019

• All That Rises (Lone Survivor #4)
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor #1)
  • Nuclear Dawn: The Post-Apocalyptic Box Set: The Complete Apocalyptic Survival Thriller Series
  • It Hit The Fan: Piney River Apocalypse
  • All That Survives (Lone Survivor #2)
  • Broken Lines (A Tale Of Survival In A Powerless World #1)
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • The Ranch: Jack Sterlings Legacy (The Legacy Series Book 1)
  • Flashpoint (Flashpoint #1)
  • Minus America (Minus America #1)
  • Last Dawn: Book 2 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (The Last City - Book 2)
  • Rockfall (Tertiary Effects Book 1)
  • Last City: Book 1 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (The Last City - Book 1)
  • Shut In
  • End of Summer
  • Turbulent (Days of Want #1)
  • Empty Cities (Minus America #2)
  • Dark Days (Days of Darkness #1)