Start by marking “Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)” as Want to Read:
Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)

Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)

Katarina Larussio Prestian, left to fulfill her father’s dream after a mafia hit leaves him incapacitated, must first overcome her Italian family’s opposition. It will not be easy. They do not trust her, they have traditions, and they have rules!

Chase Prestian, one of the wealthiest men in the world, has vowed to protect his wife and submissive, but can he allow Katarina
Published November 27th 2019 by Via Mari

To ask other readers questions about Rule The Larussio Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rule The Larussio Legacy

Start your review of Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)
Lynn Stifle
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Via upped her game and hit this one out of the park! It's an intense, suspenseful, intriguing story that hooked me from the first page until the last. The storyline is amazing and the writing is fantastic and I can't wait for the next book!
Lori Hammons
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Larussio Legacy and their coming into the 21st century is complex, suspenseful, and dangerous. Serena and Gio, and Sheldon and Alexis will have some interesting stories. Katarina and Chase are coming into some excitement. I'm anxious for the next book in what will be an epic series.
Teresa Lara
Love this series
Loved Chase and Kate
Loved Gio and Serena
Had me on the edge
Intense emotional broken heart stopping love story
Ready for more
Samantha
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book! Love meeting new characters and seeing the characters from the other series are also in this book. Absolutely cant wait for the next book!
Laura Furuta
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rule (The Larussio Legacy Book 1)
By: Via Mari
5 out of 5 stars

The story Rule (The Larussio Legacy Book 1) by Via Mari is a romantic/suspense book. It is a story that pulls you in from the beginning and doesn’t let you go until the final page. I loved reading about the characters of Katarina and Chase. These two have an undeniable love for each other. There are romantic scenes between them that make the temperature in the room rise. You can feel the passion and desire that these two have for one
Debbie  Victorino
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book by Via Mari. This just moved up to my favorite book by this author!! I absolutely love how she puts other characters from previous books in her new books. After you read her books you are so attached to the characters, they stay on your mind after you close the last page. And I loved hearing about these characters.

This is about the Larussio's and the Prestian's. The Larussio's are Katarina's family, she is married to Chase Prestian When her dad is left severly injured
Bobbi Wagner
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite authors. I know that I am in for a steamy, suspenseful story that I won’t be able to put down. This one is no different. This story is in POV of four characters which made the story engaging. In this story Katrinia and Chase goes up against family to take over her father’s dream. I loved seeing Katrinia showing us how strong she really is. There is steam, action and suspense that left me turning pages fast. This is a must read and I highly recommend reading the ...more
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the beginning of a new series following Chase and Katarina's lives from the Prestian novels. The readers get to introduced to Katarina's father's family. Specifically, her cousin Giovanni (Gio) and the siren that captures his attention, Serena. And oh boy, what a story!
Another impressive and exceptionally written book by this author, Rule is filled with suspense, intrigue and arousing, sensual scenes. It is definitely a must read!
Evelyn Dotson
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are into the next chapter of the Italian family starring Chase and Katarina. Katarina’s father is still recovering from the accident that almost took his wife’s and his life. Now, Katarina and her cousin Gio are in charge of his huge project. Gio is next in line to become the Don of his family in Italy. He has never met Katarina and wants to ensure she is not a fake. They have a huge business venture to oversee that could potentially make a ton more money for the family. When they meet, ...more
Michelle King
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited for this series! And even though this is book one, I highly recommend you read the Torzial Affair series first as this is actually a continuation of that series. In this book we meet the Larussio’s – the family Katarina didn’t know she had until recently. Someone has attempted to murder her parents and her father has named her and her cousin Gio, whom she has never met, as beneficiaries of his living will. They are in charge of seeing her father’s dreams for the family come to ...more
Anna
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another blockbuster in a continuing saga of powerful families learning of new family, new situations and new conflicts. This is the story with not just Katarina and Chase, but getting to meet the other side of her family that she didn't know that she had, and that due to her father's health at risk Katarina with the help of her husband, Chase they are getting to know The Larussio family.
In comes Giovanni, her cousin who is to work with Katarina in making sure her father's dream for the future
Erica Fish
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever I see Via Mari has a new book, I need to read it because I know its a good book. Rule is no different. Mari takes a Italian family story and runs with it. The characters are engaging and personalities that just pop off the page. Katarina and Chase have a steaming relationship. They are trying to fulfill her father’s dream. Katarina has to remember when it comes to Italian family dynamics there are traditions and rules. Katarina is on a long road but maybe Chase will help her along the ...more
Lisa
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rule (The Larussio Legacy) by author Via Mari begins a new chapter for the Prestian characters Chase and Katarina. Katarina is now in charge of building her father’s dream since he was injured and in recuperation. While doing this she is introduced to family she never knew existed until recently. Enter Gio, her cousin, who isn’t sure what to make of this new family member. In true Via Mari fashion there are twists, turns, romance and steam. Who is after the family? Will Gio and his lady love ...more
Donna Martin
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Via Mari sucks you into the story from the very 1st page. I couldn't put this down till it said "the end". The relationship with the main characters is heartwarming and hot as all get out! Katarina and Chase are 2 sides of the same coin. They complete each other beautifully. Giovanni and Serena are still finding their way but I can't wait to see how that goes.
I really need the next book in this series ASAP!!!
Heather Lovelace
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart pounding. Heart stopping. The hallmarks of Mari’s work continues in this series opener. Romance and suspense told from four points of view. It is a story that kept me riveted from beginning to end. I cannot wait to see how the series continues! Bring on the next book!!
Ruth
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Katarina and Chase's story continues. Kate wants to bring her injured father's dream into reality with the help of her cousin, Giovanni, despite Family opposition. Gio meets Serena. Can't wait for the next steamy action packed book in the series!
Sherry Sias
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smokin!!!

This was my first read by this author and I loved it. Kat and Chase, Gio and Serena chemistry was off the charts! The characters and plot were well-written. Definitely recommend and cannot wait to jump into another book by her.
Eve Dean
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow 5 stars all the way. I love this new series by via. I'm so in love with chase and Kat but gio is amazing. A must read. I could not put the book down.
Bsue Hook
Dec 02, 2019
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
Rule (The Larussio Legacy Book 1) by Via Mari is a romantic suspense story that I found myself lost in the pages and couldn’t stop reading till the end. This is one of my favorite authors and I was super excited to see this book. Chase and Katrina, her father is recovering from the accident that almost took not only his life but his wife’s as well. Katrina finds herself trying to fulfill her father’s dream. But she will have to get her Italian family’s trust and agreement. Chase will do
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Brenda Hook
Dec 02, 2019
Debi
Dec 05, 2019

• Only Pretty Betas (Rebel Werewolves #2)
  • Vengeful Prince (Territorial Mates #1)
  • I Kissed The Boss
  • Academy of Spells and Wishes
  • Shelter for Viviana (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)
  • To Look the Devil in the Eye (The Broken Halos #5)
  • A Feral's Eden (Forever and a Night Book 9)
  • Investigated (Daywalker Academy series Book 1)
  • Protecting Maria (Guardian SEALS, #2)
  • She's Not You (Elvis #1)
  • Ella and the Billionaire's Ball: A Clean Billionaire Fairy Tale Romance (Once Upon a Billionaire Book 3)
  • Beautiful Storm (Unfailing Love, #4)
  • Earl of Scarborough: The Honorable Rogues™ (Wicked Earls' Club Book 21)
  • The Shifter's Gift: Limited Edition 12 Book Holiday Box Set
  • Death and Dating (The Quinn Chronicles, Book 1)
  • Forbidden Love (Book 1): An Insta Love Biker Bad Boy Romance Book 1 (Forbidden Series)
  • Let Me Go (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery #5)
  • Blue Christmas (League of Extraordinary Authors' Book 1)