Start by marking “For All The Wrong Reasons” as Want to Read:
For All The Wrong Reasons

For All The Wrong Reasons

The plan was simple.
Fake a relationship, date for a few weeks to make their crushes jealous, then stage a breakup.

Little did Gabby and Quinn know the cost could be their friendship.

They knew the game they were playing was dangerous, yet lived under the false illusion that their bond was strong enough to withstand anything. But as they found themselves longing to
Published March 2020

To ask other readers questions about For All The Wrong Reasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For All The Wrong Reasons

Start your review of For All The Wrong Reasons
ItaPixie
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Ive enjoyed reading For All The Wrong Readons, a friends to lovers story.

Gabrielle and Quinn have been friends for years when they decide to fake a loving relationship in order to get the attention of their crush, her ex boyfriend and his housemate.
Will their plan to make them jealous be a success? Or will they lose everything putting their hearts on the line?

Rachael Brownell wrote this story exceptionally well, she made it believable and the reader cant stop to cheer for the main characters

Kari Hansen
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quinn and Gabrielle both have a problem and they might just be each others solution. Pretending that they are a couple should be easy as they know each other so well, what could possibly go wrong?

I really enjoyed the pacing of this story as Quinn and Gabrielle try to maneuver the new parameters of their relationship. Full of emotion there were a few obstacles along the way there was no doubting they belonged together.
Sassy Southern
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gabrielle Miller thought her boyfriend Gavin was about to propose to her when he did the unthinkable and broke up with her. Yet no matter how much he humiliated her she knows that she would do anything to get him back.
Quinn Turner has a crush on his roommate Kara but he is getting tired of her constantly bringing different guys home. He thinks the best way for her to see what shes missing with him is for him to get into his own relationship and make her jealous.
When Quinn hatches a plan with his
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
"This is my first book by Rachel Brownell and I really enjoyed it. The only reason why I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I prefer a bit more heat in my books than this one had, so just know that it is MY personal preference. Quinn & Gabby's story is extremely well written with an unputdownable storyline. I was beyond hooked from beginning to the end. I have read this trope plenty of times before, but am scratching my head as to whether I have ever read that both main characters are ...more
Sharon Jones
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kayla Busch
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word! This book is perfect! I loved every single thing about it. From the very first page, I was immediately sucked into the story and I couldn't put this book down until I finished the book. The characters are relatable, the storyline is engaging and beautifully written and the romance is top notch. For All The Wrong Reasons is one of my favourite books of the year and I highly recommend checking it out!
Kirsty Turner
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! I liked how Quinn and Gabrielle eventually came together. Their story was very sweet and passionate from the first page. This was a great read and I really hope we get Jade and Nathan's story at some point!
Crystal Gray
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh. My. Goodness!

Rachael does is again. There is so much hurt and heartache in this book. Friendship bonds are put to the test. What will come of this situation? I was questioning it all the way to the end!
Leeza
Courtney
readerwhowrites
Mar 16, 2020
Mao
rated it did not like it
Mar 20, 2020
Lorraine Dias
Feb 19, 2020
Maria
Feb 20, 2020

• The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc., #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Heartland (True North, #7)
  • The Art of Holding On
  • The Love of My Bully
  • Heat of the Night
  • Captive, Mine
  • Between Us (The Monroe Series #3)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Deception (Deception, #1)
  • Just a Fling (Road Trip Romance, #4)
  • The Divorce (The Relationship Quo, #1)
  • Shouldn't Want You (We Shouldn't #1)
  • Mating Theory
  • The Trade
  • Doctor Dearest
Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than two dozen romance books with no plans to stop writing any time soon.
When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social

News & Interviews

Well, here we all are, sheltering in place, buying canned beans, and generally trying to figure out how to stay inside and keep our minds busy....