Start by marking “Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)” as Want to Read:
Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)

Titan's Addiction

(Wall Street Titan #2)

One determined billionaire

Hedge fund titan Marcus Carelli knows how to get what he wants, and he’s never wanted anything as much as he does Emma. The cat-loving redhead may have walked out of his life, but he’s not about to let her go.

One wary cat lady

Bookstore clerk Emma Walsh has had her heart broken by the ruthless billionaire once, and she’s not about to forget it. Mar
Published February 25th 2020 by Mozaika Publications

Start your review of Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

I decided to upgrade this to straight 4 stars because (even though I had it tagged at 4 technical stars anyway) and only written in as 3.75, people seemed to think that meant there was something wrong with this book. I assure you, I enjoyed this book. And according to the GR rating system, 3 means “liked” and anything above that is just gravy.

The ONLY reason I didn’t rate this higher is because I compare like to like. Meaning I am rating this in comparison to MY enjoyment of other 5-sta
Anovelqueen
***4.5 STARS***

“ You’re my addiction, my obsession, my reason for existing—and there’s nothing I won’t do to earn your love.”

I don’t know why I waited so long to read the second half of Marcus and Emma’s story. It was absolutely beautiful. I actually enjoyed the second book more than the first.

Marcus is so over the top... but what do you expect from a self made billionaire who is used to getting his way? Although he is possessive, he is my amount of possessive and he is consumed with Emma. He s
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I just love a boy chase girl story, and man did Emma make Marcus chase her! For a guy who didn't think she fit the mold for a perfect wife in book one, he sure did make a complete 180.

I love how this showed that you can't judge a person on looks alone. I also loved how we got to see Marcus try to woo his way into her life permanently.

Emma does have her insecurities that kept getting in her way. While that isn't something I particularly enjoy, it also showed how Marcus worked hard to convince h
Carvanz
What a wonderful conclusion to this duet!!! I just thought I loved Marcus in Wall Street Titan, this one has bumped him to first place as my favorite book hero ever!

’It was always this ruthless conqueror, a savage determined to consume me.

The real Marcus Carelli.'

This picks up exactly where the previous book leaves off. Marcus is now in full throttle to win Emma at any cost. If you’ve read anything by this author, then you know her heroes are intense. Marcus is all that but without the dark
Syndi
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Miss Zaires is now my new favorite author. I swear this woman can write. In her Titan's series, she takes a lighter tone. This is not as dark as her other books.

The story is continue from the first book. Marcus, my favorite stalker is chasing Emma. And how he chases.... I want my own personal stalker just like Marcus. Tje story touches maby aspect of relationship. Adjusting to each other life style, acceptance, who is paying for what, who is in control etc.

So its not just about hot steamy sex.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Things I got from this book
1) The H was rich
2) The h was poor
3) Cats shed a hell of a lot

I liked Emma in book 1 but her determination to make it on her own annoyed me here, I mean you've got so much pride that you'd prefer to go to a business dinner with your billionaire companion in an old dress that had to be cleaned of cat hair rather than let him purchase you a new one???? Seriously?!! She acted a damn fool and I was over her bullshit pretty early on. She ruined this book for m
Dora Koutsoukou
4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 📚 💻 📈 💵 🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️

What a beautiful and enchanting romance read❣️❣️❣️
Marcus and Emma were an awesome couple, likable and very interesting, with an amazing chemistry. Their story had me hooked immediately, simple yet engaging and exciting!
Very well written and paced, dual pov, steamy and page turner.

A small note, the cover didn’t do justice to Marcus by far...

(My pov refers to both parts of the duet)
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
A bit too insta-lovey for my taste and I was a wee bit disappointed in the lack of groveling by Marcus. With the way Emma acted in book 1 I expected hell to break loose after the big reveal.
Cyndi
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fate always gets her way. In this case, it's good. After our hero and heroine meet because the dates they were supposed to meet have similar names, they are drawn together, sometimes against their wills.
Our heroine is much stronger than she thinks. Our hero is much weaker. But he realizes the importance of them much faster than she does. There are quite a few obstacles to overcome, but together they can do it. (hopefully)
Noria
I'm still slightly miffed because I think this could have easily been merged with the first book to fit into just one book. But, I did enjoy it nevertheless. Marcus will always be one of my favourite alphas with how driven and devious his mind works. Poor Emma didn't stand a chance! It did get slightly repetitive though with the number of times she kept harping on and on and on about how she doesn't deserve him and how they're not on the same level and how she can't have him pay for that or do t ...more
Sunseeker☀️
Somia
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Cosy/Pleased Stars

This is the conclusion to Emma and Marcus's story, as Marcus goes after Emma, determined to show her that they are not done. Marcus is delightfully possessive and entirely entranced by Emma (happy sigh).

I enjoyed how Marcus interacted with Emma's grandparents and the chemistry between them remained hot in this read. Marcus does do a number of underhanded things, in order to keep Emma with him, if he was guy a friend was dating, I'd want her to run the other way, but within
Bookadmirer
Mar 18, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was fun and intense. It starts where the first book ends. I immediately knew Marcus went to Emma's grandparents for Thanksgiving when her grandmother said there's a surprise. Marcus was being manipulative, he wanted her to move in with him, striking her weakness thus her grandparents. It was amusing to see how Emma tried to fight Marcus but you already know she is gonna give into him.

It was kind of irritating when Marcus was calling Emma kitten. I have no problem with nickname but it
AvidReader
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the duet so much.
Safe and recommended.
C
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.50 Stars

Easy, sweet read, with little drama. Absolutely loved Marcus, but Emma did annoy me with her constant splitting the bill crap over everything. I didn't care for the ending either. Everything was solved way too quick and nicely for me. This book was just a bit boring compared to the first one too. Overall, I did enjoy this duet, but I do think some things could have been cut out and made into them into standalone.

Safety:

No OW/OM drama

Found out that he had already canceled his date wit
Samantha K
Great conclusion to entertaining series!

If you’re looking for a light hearted, funny, steamy romance with a sexy hero who pursues the heroine, look no further.

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment reading Titan’s Addiction. I have to say that I just love Marcus! He’s a great jealous/possessive hero who was driven by his need for Emma. His thoughts were very focused on her and his love for her. He was pretty much obsessed with her & I loved it! I loved how he wanted to win her at any cost. He even m
Melanie♥
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Great conclusion to the duet. Nice epilogue. As always I love Sebastian York's narrations. ...more
Miss Kitty’s Review
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marcus & Emma are 2 of my favorite characters written by Anna Zaires!

I loved the first book, and the fight to get Emma back is the basis of this story. Marcus gave Emma reasons to doubt his feelings and now he’ll do everything he can to prove his love to Emma.

My favorite part of this story is when Emma goes to Florida to visit her grandparents and Marcus shows up. They “fake” their relationship in front of them because Emma’s not willing to forgive Marcus yet and she doesn’t want her grandpare
25 Readings Or More
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4,5
Awwww 😍😍😍😍
I'm totally in love with this crazy, possessive caveman 🖤
Anna Zaires proves once again to be a brilliant writer and even if i prefers her in a dark version, i really enjoyed reading Marcus & Emma' story.
Looking forward for her next book 🖤
Seline
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
aniryllis
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, ebooks
After:

Plot twist: this is the final book. I don't mind, but again, like with Wall Street Titan's ending, this was unexpected, lol. It hit me while checking the contents, so don't worry, I knew I was reading the final book.

I really like this lighter side of Anna Zaires, can't wait for more! She can write, that's all. Even though it's not her usual, it has her signature all over it.

Before:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rivka
May 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
Ummmm. So nothing about this story felt like love. More like lust. There is such a thing is too much sex and Marcus basically took over Emma’s life and not in a good way. He just bullies her into everything. I am not a fan

Also he keeps way too many secrets from her

Also Marcus’s “addiction” towards Emma is just creepy at times
Jessica Alcazar
I haven’t read enough Anna Zaires books and I don’t know why. This story was stupid good people. Before I get into the story, I should tell you how much I love the title because it literally describes this book to a T! ALL.THE.WINS.

So, this story … ridiculously sexy (sooooo sexy!!) and full of heart. Very well developed story-line and characters. Perfect blend of opposites that fit like a puzzle piece. A story that will make you smile and laugh from beginning to end. It’s a fantastic feel good s
Heather andrews
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Titan really doesn't like to share, "holding my hand in an unmistakably possessive grip. Mine, his gesture proclaims to all who look at me. This woman is mine. And in case they don’t get the message, he directs a glare at any male jogger or bicyclist who smiles at me—" The man is quite generous where his woman is concerned, "as far as I’m concerned, there’s no such thing as enough orgasms for her." I liked this book, I loved seeing Titan all alpha male. ...more
Tzelina
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Just a wonderful story !!!!💜
Adelaide Forrest
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love that even when she’s writing contemporary moments, Anna manages to capture the obsession I love so much in her darker heroes, just without the gritty, darker details. Anna’s writing never fails, and her style is one of my favorites I’ve found across the thousands of authors I’ve read. That isn’t something I say lightly, but each book I read by her cements her as one of my favorite authors.
Marcus is dominant and determined to do whatever it takes to have Emma, and that only intensifies in
Buffyanna
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Attraction! Marcus Carelli is a Wall Street billionaire who clings to his sweet unassuming girlfriend more tenaciously than cat hair on cashmere. And it’s super hot how he can’t get enough of her! Which is a good thing, because Emma Walsh feels way over her head, out-classed, out-maneuvered, and desperately insecure. She’s afraid of change, afraid of repeating history, and afraid of heartache.

Here’s a peek of Marcus’ inner caveman:

**“I need Emma locked down, tied to me, and I need it now. .
Niki
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Awww what a good ending to their story. I'm surprised it even happened with Ms. Stubborn Insecurities aka Emma but she literally got some sense knocked into her lol. Overall I really enjoyed this duet. ...more
Melissa Crump
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hello obsessed and possessive! No one writes those quite like this Author. I absolutely loved the conclusion to this duet and learning the fate for Marcus and Emma. Marcus knee what he wanted and he wasn’t afraid to go after it...whatever it takes.
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
*** 3.9 Opposite Attracts Stars ***

I was so excited to read Titan's Addiction, the conclusion to Marcus & Emma's story. Titan's Addiction begins right where Wall Street Titan ended. Emma's heart is shattered, falling in love with Marcus the Wall Street Billionaire was not in their agreement. You see Marcus needed the perfect wife, who would fit into his luxurious lifestyle of his. . . and Emma was the total opposite. Working a 9/5 job living paycheck to paycheck. She feels as if she isn

• Ward (Dark Obsession Trilogy #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Beast (Stud Ranch #1)
  • Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)
  • I Promise You
  • Desperate
  • Dirty Dix (Hard Love Romance, #1)
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • Something like Normal (Something like Normal, #1)
  • I Surrender (I Surrender #1)
  • Out of the Red (The Hunte Family #1)
  • The Girl from Berlin (Liam Taggart & Catherine Lockhart, #5)
  • The Fragile Ordinary
  • Rescue After Dark (Gansett Island, #20)
  • Beauty & the Lumberjacks (Hard n' Dirty, #8)
  • Dreams of 18
  • The Christmas Pact
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Wall Street Titan (2 books)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)

News & Interviews