Start by marking “Rhys (Badge Bunnies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rhys (Badge Bunnies, #2)

Rhys

(BADGE BUNNIES #2)

A Steamy Alpha Bad Boy Cop Romance

Put your hands where he can feel them…

Rhys

I was just trying to do my job—as a SWAT officer, I’m called to the worst of the worse situations. This hostage crisis is no different.

When I knocked on a random apartment door across the street, it was only to provide me a better vantage point to wait the situation out. I never expected the
Published November 27th 2019 by MZK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rhys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rhys

Start your review of Rhys (Badge Bunnies, #2)
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This was such a fun quick read! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about sexy SWAT officer, Rhys getting hot and heavy with the shy introvert, Violet. Yes, this happens during a pretty risky time (Rhys is a sniper on duty during a hostage situation) and yes the MCs fall in love at light-year speed BUT this is a quick novella, meant to be steamy, romantic and a bit over the top - in the best way possible!

The events that unfold during their crazy insta-love/lust/connection might be a bit
Jen
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the Badge Bunnie series. Meet Rhys and Violet. We initially met Rhys in book one as he is Dominic's coworker and buddy. Rhys is a SWAT officer, he is their sharpshooter. Violet is a romance writer that creates her amazing stories and characters based on what she would like to experience true love to be. The current case takes Rhys to a hostage situation and he needs a place to perch. He picks an apartment across the street that will be perfect. He just doesn't know how ...more
lf
Nov 28, 2019 added it
Another great Badge Bunnies book

Who wouldn't fall for a man that asks you to read him your favorite sexy scene from a romance story and then he will do it all to you???
Violet and Rhys are thrown together when he needs to have access to her apartment to respond to a hostage situation in a house across from her building, as he is a SWAT team sharpshooter. But as they get to know each other by talking and then playing Scrabble while they wait out the situation they find themselves more and more
Just Smutting Reading

This was such a fun quick read! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about sexy SWAT officer, Rhys getting hot and heavy with the shy introvert, Violet. Yes, this happens during a pretty risky time (Rhys is a sniper and is on duty during a hostage situation) and yes the MCs fall in love at light-year speed BUT this is a quick novella, meant to be steamy, romantic and a bit over the top - in the best way possible!

The events that unfold during their crazy insta-love/lust/connection might be a
KL Cassanello
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhys is a cop, and member of the SWAT team. It's a hard job to have a family, and he's never met anyone who really interested him. Violet is a romance writer, and she writes really steamy books. She's a curvy girl, and not many guys are interested in her. Rhys knocks on her door, needing to use her living room. There's a hostage situation across the street from her apartment. This is a very hot and steamy little book, with insta-love for both Rhys and Violet. I love both characters and their ...more
Ashleigh
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure that I even know where to begin writing a review for this because it is truly an awesome experience.

The author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major two characters, but the minor ones too.

I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, the writing, and the ability that the author had to tell me a story that had me wanting this book to go on and on.

I received a free copy of this book. This
Debra Richardson
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing addition to the Badge Bunnies series! A quick read with flawless, passionate, well written, and captivating story line. There is action, drama, humour, suspense, danger, and steam. The characters are likeable; their chemistry is instant and potent. A truly riveting addition to the series and is a must read.

Patricia Blair
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhys Is Shot Full Of Love

Rhys is a swat team member, needing a higher vantage point. Which is Violet's 4th floor apartment. This is an Insta attraction and love story. So far from reality, but still a hot quick read. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I read this through the KU program.
LateciaJ
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the story! I loved how Rhys was willing to be the man Violet needs. He showed interest in her work right off and recognize Violet as that person he wants to be with. I can't wait to read Saint's story next!

Sara Munoz
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is well written, insta-love, happily-ever-after, STEAMY romance. This story is well-developed with characters that have substance. There are no cliffhangers, no cheating and has HEA. This is a standalone story part of the BADGE BUNNIES series. Must Read

Jill
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short romance that revolves around Violet and Rhys. They meet under unique circumstances and it is instant attraction, even though danger is close. The story is well written, entertaining and worth reading. I would recommend this short story.
BobaFett114
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a good book!

Rhys is a SWAT cop and he needs to set up in an apartment across the street from his target. He gets Violet to open her door. She is a romance writer who is painfully shy. These two are amazing together. I loved their story!
Madcub
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet!

I really liked this story! The storyline was interesting and the characters were sweet. It's only book 2 but I am definitely enjoying the series.
S.M.M.
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad I found this series. I love novellas when I want to read but don't want to commit to hours of reading. This is a great steamy *NOT RAUNCHY*, not over the top option! It's like a full length romance just compressed! I hope the rest of the series is the same.
Genevieve Willas
Earlyn
Dec 09, 2019
Claudia Reinbrecht
Dec 27, 2019

• Keeping Katy (Reynolds Family, #2)
  • Always Amy: A Steamy Alpha Male Curvy Woman Romance: Reynolds Family Book 4
  • The Write Stuff (Zaftig Dating Agency Book 3)
  • Blaze (Hard Hats, #2)
  • A Different Kind of Woman: An Old West Romance
  • Curvy for Him: The Psychic and the Senator (Curvy for Him Series Book 9)
  • A Montana Daddies Christmas
  • Captain of Industry
  • The Double Date Disaster (Do-Over Date Series: Second Chance Clean Romances Book 2)
  • Just One Kiss (Kissed by the Bay #3)
  • Kissed by the Bay: Books 1-3
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves For Christmas #1)
  • Heart Burn (A Love By Design Series Standalone Book 3)
  • Man of Strength (Filthy Rich Love #5)
  • The Sheikh’s Convenient Bride (Omirabad Sheikhs, #1)
  • Trust In Love (Love In Spring, #4)
  • Until Luke (Reynolds Family, #1)
  • Before Drew (Reynolds Family, #3)

BADGE BUNNIES (5 books)
  • Dominic (Badge Bunnies, #1)
  • Saint (Badge Bunnies, #3)
  • Gunner (Badge Bunnies, #4)
  • Jaxson (Badge Bunnies, #5)