Start by marking “Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)

Where Bad Girls Go to Fall

(Good Girls #2)

Nothing good came from listening to my heart.

It was careless and irrational and became way too invested when I read a romance novel.

So I put her under lock and key.

I only had a few rules, and I always stuck with them.

1. Never get attached.

2. Always run before the feels become contagious.

3. No matter what, under no circumstances, never fall in love.

He was a p
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 218 pages
Published September 23rd 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published March 17th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Where Bad Girls Go to Fall, please sign up.

Start your review of Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)
Isabella. R
5 Conundrum Stars ⭐

I am pleased to announce that Where Bad Girls Go To Fall was officially my favourite of the series. I have enjoyed all three books in the Good Girl series but there was something special about these two players falling in love. Plus, it was amusing and rewarding watching their downfall…

Staci Johnson is one rebellious, sexily inked woman. She thrives on her independence and has no qualms in sleeping with men with no ties. Though she may be a huge fan of romance novels, she has
m ✦ foesandlovers
4 STARS

I really enjoyed this one, I think more so than Where Good Girls Go to Die even. It was quick and sexy, just what I needed.

The pace of the relationship was on the quicker side, bordering on insta-lust/insta-love but since this is a shorter book, it worked for me personally. And I'm one to usually dislike insta-love, so that's saying something.

I had a good time reading this book and never once lost interest, the story kept me entertained from start to finish. Honestly, I would've read th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Lindsey, 5 stars

Mason and Staci are one of the best book couples I have read in a while. I loved everything about this book. It was intense, hot, and so good. It took me about two chapters to really get into this book and when I did I could not put it down, it was just that good. The writing was great, the characters were just everything, and the plot just rounded the whole story out. This story has got to be my favorite so far this year. I love how all the characters were intertwined. The best
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
GAH! Everything about this books just *SCREAMS* effortless and flawless! I honestly expected nothing different from Holly Renee! Where Bad Girls Go To Fall is easily a top read of the year for me! It’s got everything you could possibly want and need in a romance novel that sucks you in cover to cover!

With an independent as hell tattooed (yes that’s important because who doesn’t love tattoos?) heroine who isn’t afraid to let it be known exactly what she’s looking for, and a down to earth ALL TIM
benevolent bastard
I want an epilogue. I want another book. I could soooo read more about Mason and Staci! That’s how much I LOVEEEEE WHERE BAD GIRLS GO TO FALL!!!!! Help me. Fall. Out. Of. Love.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Where Bad Girls Go To Fall (Good Girls #2)
by Holly Renee

Parker and Livy’s story was Good Girls #1 now we cross over to Mason and Staci story.
Staci works for Parker as a Tattoo artist, she is sassy and single and prefers it that way.A woman has needs though so she still sees men but it is purely no strings attached sex. Hit em and quit em.
Mason is Livy’s brother and he makes a playboy look like a saint.

One wrong message, one unintended booty call and the game starts to change.
Mason see’s what
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***AUDIOBOOK***

It was good, but great. Likeable characters and good chemistry, but I didn’t feel like there was enough guts for he story, enough angst to rip my heart out.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,7 / 5 stars

Holly Renee did not disappoint one bit. Staci and Mason's journey was just as amazing as Parker and Livy's. I expected nothing but amazing for this gang. I love them so much.

I was over the moon happy about getting to know both Staci and Mason on a much more personal level and getting to watch these two fall was EPIC. It was amazing how they truly fit.

Being in the same circle of friends they knew each other but an accidental text leads them to a much more personal way of get
Three Chicks
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Staci Johnson is the best friend of Liv’s and Mason Connor is Liv’s brother. We met Liv and her man, Parker in Where Good Girls Go to Die. (which I loved!) Staci is a sassy, talented tattoo artist who works for Parker. She’s about as non-committal as you can get. But the girl loves sex, the kind of sex with no strings attached.

Mason is a real manwhore. These two have never crossed any lines, but when Staci means to send a naughty pic of herself to her regular booty call, and i
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 4.5 "Melting the Bad Girl's Heart" Stars ⭐️
After falling in love with Livy and Parker in Where Good Girls Go to Die, I was so eager for this second standalone in the Good Girls Series. Where Bad Girls Go to Fall certainly captured my attention from start to finish. It was incredible, yet so different!

“Staci wasn’t easy. She was a wildfire. Fierce and destructive.”

From the beginning, I enjoyed the banters dripping with sexiness and humour between Staci and Mason. She appears ha
Shannon
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: faves
OH MY GOD!!! Mason Connor is MINE!!! This book was so insanely good. I could not put it down.

Mason is a one night stand kind of guy who changes his ways when he falls for Staci. Staci is a badass tattoo artist with a rocky past in regards to relationships. They are friends who take the next step to more, but then struggle with what that all means. While Mason knows what he wants, Staci is very much ruled by fear.

I love this whole cast of characters and the closeness and friendships shown in the
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Yup, I LOVED THIS BOOK.

I adore all things this author creates. This book was sexy meet your new best friend, explosiveness. Staci and Mason are supposed to be friends until one very sexy picture text changes the lines between friends and I want you right this second. Staci is a tattoo artist who is hiding from a very ugly past. She not a relationship kind of girl, she’s strong and fierce, she’s the perfect heroine. Mason, i love you so much. Mason is he perfect guy. Perfect. The moment lines ar
Antonella
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
This was way worse then book one even if this one had more likable leading characters.
Repetitive well in almost everything:
- again we have best friend & brother or sister trope
- let me give you your first tattoo moment
- everybody has a joke about someone being good with their tongue
- and again we have a character ruining from problems/emotions

And then using serious topics as drive force of a plot line only to skim trough it.
Shallow.......
But still super fast read...Loooove the cover art work
Jane super booklover📚
Nice Book, liked the first one a bit better. So 3 stars.
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
4.5 stars!
Staci Baby, You A Bad One 100%
*self-purchased on Amazon. No need of sugar daddies called promo teams*

“Her hair was jet black, and her eyes looked like they held more secrets than any girl should.”

description

" It all could happen, that's why I'm leaving you for the moment
You're falling hard, I push away, I'm feelin' hot to the touch
You say you miss me and I wanna say I miss you so much
But something keeps me really quiet, I'm alive, I'm a lush
Your love, your love, my love."

West Coast - Lana Del
Richelle Robinson
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was one of my most anticipated books for this month. Staci and Mason are pretty much cut from the same cloth so to speak when it comes to relationships. They don’t do them and it was nice seeing them break their rules. Staci was had this whole tough chick vibe going but on the inside there was another side she kept hidden. As the story progresses you see why and it made me want to reach in and give Staci a big hug. Mason was a sweetheart and I loved how he called her out when needed. T ...more
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-books
Quick and sexy
Low drama and angst
Unapologetic heroine
Sexy AF hero

That’s pretty much all I needed to love this one!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I love the writing of Holly Renee she make you believe the characters are real. Mason and Staci are just great people to watch grow and to work out their characters throughout the story. I had happy and sad tears while reading about Staci's past and how loving the manwhore, Mason, was for her.

Staci is so, seemingly, strong! A badass, take no nonsense, tattoo artist who has commitment issues and she does not want to find Mason attractive at all! Mason didn't even have his sister's best friend on
Lindsey King
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angst 3
Tears 1
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5

Wow! I love these good girl books! The first one completely swept me off my feet and this one is no different. I loved the whole story! I was on my toes waiting to see how it would end and could not stop reading. The characters are super intense and maybe even a little forbidden. Which drew me in even more!

I loved the angst of these two characters coming together. Completely addicting! I can only hope there’s another book in this
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Stacy shouldn't like her BBF's brother; however, when she mistakenly sends Mason a topless picture attractions on both sides come to light. Both Mason and Stacy have commitment issues but you really only learn about Stacy's through this story. I wish there had been more information about why Mason allowed Stacy to be the game changer. There are a few sex scenes that are just straight FIRE and I really enjoyed the banter between Stacy and Mason. It was a quick, fun, sexy re
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow! What a fantastic read. I fell in love with this series when read Where Good Girls Go to Die. Parker James was so freaking hot and our main squeeze Mason Connor is no exception. Best friends, Parker and Mason could not be more opposite, Parker was dark, brooding and covered in tattoos, Mason is light, comical and unfortunately does not carry any ink but his girl does. This book moved a little faster than the story in WGGGTD but the main characters did not have a past the way a Parker and Liv ...more
Terri
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute friends to lovers. Staci and Masson were sexy together. Low drama, great writing and likable characters.
Eileen Robinson
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
Staci Johnston is a sassy, independant, young woman and a talented Tattoo Artist. She makes no apologies for her actions, she wants no commitments, but she does like to have one night stands. A girl has her needs right?
Mason Connor is the brother of Staci's Best friend Liv, who we met in the first book, Where Good Girls go to Die and she fell in love with Staci's boss Parker.(swoon) Mason is also a commitment phob and a bit of a manwhore, but when he receives a naked boob pic on his fone, mistak
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
Ugh so good! I loved Mason and Staci so much! Team Maci for life!
Tammy  Zautner
Holy Hell!!!

Mason Connor, you, Sir, can manhandle me any day ending in y. *swoon*

This book. Those scenes. That chemistry.

Staci and Mason were fuck hawt.

There was an abundance of awesomesauce within the pages of Where Good Girls Go To Fall. Seriously, this book was unputdownable. You won't regret one clicking this quick, steamy, and entertaining read. Holly Renee nailed the balance between angst (light), witty banter, intrigue, and romance.

P.s. Holly Renee, I didn't think anything would ever
EscapeNBooks
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where Bad Girls go to Fall by Author Holly Renee is a standalone, contemporary romance.

“I swear that I couldn’t love you any more than I do now, but God, I know I will fall more in love with you tomorrow.”

Omg! Omg! Omg! I freaking loved the beginning of this novel. Every woman’s worst nightmare. Every man’s dream. It was incredible. And so my obsession with Mason and Staci began.

“I had never really paid attention before. Never really thought much about it, but it seemed her skin told a story.
Vanessa (nessreads)
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

4 “Team Maci” Stars!!!!!

Ahhh, this light and easy read was exactly what I needed. Holly Renee never disappoints. I liked getting back to this group of friends. I was over-the-moon giddy reading Staci and Mason’s story.

Staci was this badass tough heroine. She did what she wanted and didn’t answer to anyone. She knew what she wanted and if that bothered people, to hell with them. She didn’t beat around the bush and that’s one thing I liked abo
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here is my biggest problem with this book. Staci, a woman who has several men for booty calls doesn't want Mason because he is a manwhore. Isn't she a hypocrite? For me she is. She wanted to send a nude photo of hers to one of the men on her phone and accidentally chose Mason's number. So why should Mason's past count while hers didn't?

The book had some good and some bad parts. I shall begin with the bag because I already mentioned my biggest problem. For me, the characters didn't develop much
Lostinthebookreviews
REVIEW:
Book: Where Bad Girls Go To Fall
Series: Good Girls Series #2
Author: Holly Renee
Rating: 4/5🌟

Lads and gents. I hereby declare: my last read of 2019!
#book30

Swipe to read synopsis!

WBGGTF is the first book you should read if you’re looking for a funny, steamy as hell, cute, sassy, easy and quick read! This book made me go all crazy and swoon and laugh and be sad all at once.

The author wrote this book in such a way that you don’t have to put too much thought into it. It’s easy and quick yet ve
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am totally not sure which of these books from this series are better? I love these books ... there is just something that Holly does that just pulls ya into the characters' world and you are immediately hooked .. read it in a weekend. No problem. Check out Holly if you are new to her ... this is my 2nd read from her and I keep meaning to check out other books from her collection ... just so many books to read ... well done!! LOVED IT!! We will say this rating is almost a five?? Book 1 & 2 diff ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Forbidden Delights
  • Chasing the Moon
  • Immoral Confessions
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • Hate Me
  • Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • Still Beating
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • Temper Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #6)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Playette
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
Join my newsletter and sign up for the latest news and updates: www.authorhollyrenee.com/subscribe

Join my exclusive reader group: www.facebook.com/groups/HollyRenee/

Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of contemporary romance, Holly Renee brings readers a pinch of angst, an indulgence of heat, and the perfect amount of heart in every book.

Born and raised in East Tennesse, she is a married mom of tw

Good Girls (3 books)
  • Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)
  • Where Bad Boys are Ruined (Good Girls, #3)

News & Interviews