Start by marking “An Alien For Christmas (Zerconian Warriors #16)” as Want to Read:
An Alien For Christmas (Zerconian Warriors #16)

An Alien For Christmas

(Zerconian Warriors)

Christmas is coming to Zerconia. There are gifts under the tree, holiday cheer, and a hunky alien warrior who just doesn’t know when to quit...

Keely’s smart. She’s a survivor. She’s learned to protect herself. What she doesn’t know is how to deal with him.

He’s stubborn. He’s obtuse. And he’s too damn gorgeous for her own good.

Que is a warrior on a mission. To make Keely
Published December 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about An Alien For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Alien For Christmas

Start your review of An Alien For Christmas (Zerconian Warriors #16)
BAK
Dec 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Felt bad for Que!

I waited a bit to do this review. I really enjoyed this series when it started. But the heroines seem to just be getting meaner as the series goes.
These girls should know by now this mating business is legit. That these guys KNOW when you’re their mate. And these girls can see all the other happy couples. SO WHYYYY are they still fighting the relationships / bonds? It makes no sense!
Que followed Keely around, tried it get to know her, tells her he thinks she’s his mate, but
Biondatina
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
A nice Christmas story, easy reading for the holidays with hilarious characters and very funny moments with Kelly -a stubborn but insecure human - and Que - a giant alien seeking for a mate.

I laugh a lot with the little mysterious creature "Emerald" the heroine adopts and tries to save it! It doesn't need any saving... A lot of action and suspense, endangering situation, strong plot.

It was really smart how Mrs Carter included Christmas joy, magic and characters in a sci-fi story. But well done.

I
Sassy Angel
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great Christmas story! I love reading about the Zerconian warriors and their mates. I couldn't put this story down. I didn't want it to end. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Que knows that Keely is his mate. Keely is not so sure though. The way for them to know if they are mates is to touch. Que takes great care not to touch her yet. He is being patient until the mating fever hits. They are assigned to go on a mission together where they will get to know each other better.
Susan Otto
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An awesome and hilarious alien Christmas Story

Keely is a ambassador, a tough woman who had a tough childhood, and has a stalker named Que. Que tells her she is his mate. Keely has many insecurities about relationships.

They go on adventures to different planet and to find Que's brother. Will they fall in love?

The characters are hilarious, relatable, and unique. The plot is fast-paced and with the dramatic twist in the end.

I like this story because it's a unique take on Christmas. The ending
Riley
Dec 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Keely was unnecessarily abrasive and full of manufactured angst until suddenly she wasn’t. Granted I preferred the Keely in the 2nd half of the book, but it took too long to make her likeable, and also the story felt like it just sort of ended, even with the epilogue. What happened to the captain? I understand this is an on-going series, but there was no closure at all.

I received a free copy of this book, but that did not affect my review.
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Keely had a stalker – not a very good once actually, since Que was a huge Zerconian and couldn’t hide if he had wanted to! She had to make him understand that she didn’t want him and didn’t want him following her. But his only response to her plea to stop was “No”. Keely never seemed to attract good guys. She attracted psychos, liars, and cheaters. So her best bet was to avoid all males, despite how attractive Que was. But no matter how many times she talked to him about not following her, he ...more
Fiona Morrison
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keely is an earthling and escaped earth from a hard life of being treated less than an animal and is on Zerconia where she works with the earth women who come to find a mate, but she has no desire to find a mate though. Que is a warrior and he says that Keely is his mate, but she refuses to acknowledge it. The way to find out if he is her mate is for them to touch, but Que has been raised to never touch a female unless invited to.

Not much time has passed till Que is called before the Emperor and
M
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
I thought Que was wonderful, but a bit passive. He didn’t want to get in Keeley’s way, but he wanted to protect her and always be there for her- so he stayed back and watched from a distance making sure she was safe and taken care of. Instead of appreciating this, Keeley was all “I’m woman, hear me roar” and “I can take care of myself, I don’t need you or anyone.” Her attitude to someone who was kind and gentle to her pissed me off. She treated him rudely and somewhat terribly. Her behavior didn ...more
Caroline Doig
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Que is a Zerconian warrior he knows that Keely is his mate he follows her everywhere he’s stubborn and he won’t give up on her, Keely has given up on men she’s always getting the rotten apples but she has this huge gorgeous warrior following her everywhere saying that she is his mate but no matter what Keely says she’s not putting Que off he tells her that he is protecting his mate. Que has been tasked with going to see an injured Zerconian he finds out that it’s his brother Zandar and he’s been ...more
Goddess of Chaos
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A holiday treat

I don’t think I’ve read the previous books in this series, so during the early chapters a lot of events and people were referred to in a manner that left me feeling like previous books have a lot of interesting story in them. That being said, this done in one stood on its own, and used the magic of the holiday season, and the theme of both community and caring about others to weave a page-turning story.

Keely is a human with trust issues, and no interest in finding a mate, Que is
Rachel
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved reading the dynamics between Que and Keely. The conversations they have and how they interacted were really fun and entertaining to read. I loved the little tie ins to Christmas throughout the book, but it stayed true to the style that I have enjoyed in this series. There was plenty of action to keep you on your reading toes. I loved how the "aha!" moment for Keely was written. I am anxious to read about Que's brother in a future book as well as some of the other secondary ...more
Agata Jędrzejewska
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very nice Christmas story. Strange planet, strange aliens, even stranger situations. Missing family members who reappear. And multitude of complicated and life endangering situations. Que and Keely not seems to be the perfect match, he searching meek mate and she search anything but mate. Yet they orbit around each other. She attiring all troubles possible and him getting crazy about her safety. Well, if those two can learn to live together and compromise then I suppose there is hope for ...more
Shana81
Love this series

Question knows Keely is his mate even before they touch. She has serious trust issues and tries to push him away. However when his brother who he thought was dead turns up and is accused of hurting a human they rush into action. Alone on the ship they finally touch and confirm what Que always knew. When they land on an alien planet can Que get her out alive and earn her love? I really enjoy this series the world's building and characters are always fantastic. I felt for Keely so
Christina Standridge
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Ms Carter's books. This is another great addition to the series. Keely was being followed by Que a Zerconian male. She is not happy about it and tells him so. Que tells her that they are mates and she denies it. The mating bond happens when the two people touch and she accuses him of following her around in order to touch her and he tells her he just wants to protect her. Que receives the news that his dead brother is alive and accused of hurting a female. Que is tasked with going to ...more
Elizabeth
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. It featured Keely, a woman living on Zerconia and Que, her warrior mate. Keely did not want a mate but when they share a mission to find the truth about his long lost brother, the mating process begins. Keely was a magnet for trouble but with her mysterious friend Emerald, and her warrior mate protecting her, she manages to survive all the mishaps that find her. I love the action and intrigue as well as the mysterious Emerald and her people. And, of course, the ...more
C H
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keely and Que are mates, although Keely doesn’t want to admit it. They are sent on a mission together when Que’s brother (who was believed killed previously) suddenly appears on a human ship and is framed for assault. He escapes from the ship and goes to a planet which is where Kelly and Que head got. Whilst there, Kelly rescues a little creature she calls Emerald but in so doing manages to get herself caught by slavers! Turns out that Emerald has a family who just happen to know a big man with ...more
Trixie
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This certainly provided comedic relief. I couldn’t stop laughing at their seemingly misunderstood words, what with humans and aliens talking and aliens taking things literally. It was an adventure reading about the elves, the reptiles and alien Christmas. Looking forward to the next book in the ser.

Anyways, I loved the Zerconians, they may be overprotective but their mates are their lives, they put them before themselves and they are so adorable.

I received a free copy of this book via
4katydid
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Que had been following Kelly around on the planet because he thinks she is his mate but Keely has trust issues and doesn't want to open herself up to a possible mating. When they are sent to investigate a report that his rescued brother, Zandar, attacked a woman on a human transport on the way to their planet they become closer.

Lots of danger and adventures befall these two as they search for Zandar and handle the situation on the transport.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Barbara
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book sixteen of the Zerconian Warriors series a Well written story with a very good storyline, the story flowed smoothly from page to page. This is Que is a warrior and human Keely’s story it had me laughing as I read. Que's favorite word is "NO" he is one stubborn, overprotective male. There is suspense, drama, danger, kidnapping, false charges, A Christmas morning gift exchange, and romance. I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily ...more
Deb O
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome Christmas read that I thoroughly enjoyed and I highly recommend. The stories and characters pulled me in from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading until I finished. If you love hot alpha alien males and the heroines they love with a hot and sexy romance then this book is for you. It's an awesome book a definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more!!!

Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This romance was funny and cute. I loved how the author included some Christmas magic in this sci-fi romance. The characterization was super well done, the writing was clever, and the world building was a vibrant character in itself. I highly recommend this holiday sci-fi romance novella. It really lifted my mood.

Kristine L.
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Que really digs Kelly and he keeps following her all over. Keely has trust issues and doesn't want to open herself to hurt. There is plenty of adventure, action, and danger that follows these two as they fulfill their mission to find Zandar and find out what happened to him. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Mary Gregg
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Zerconian Warriors!!!

The Zerconian Warriors series is still going strong!!! I can’t wait for Zander’s story which I’m hoping will be next! If you like sci-fi romance with plenty of steam, adventure and action?? Don’t miss Sadie Carter’s Zerconian Warriors!! (Free on Kindle Unlimited!!)
Barbara L
Another great story a plus 10

Found it to a nice story, funny at times and so laughable that keely kept getting into trouble no matter what she did to stay out of trouble. Question has the patents too keep her out of trouble and still love her with his whole being, Can't wait to here about his brother Zander next.
Angela
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keely never wanted to depend on anyone again. Warrior Que knows she is his mate but if she does not need his protect he has no idea what to do. This is a fiesta heroine with a strong loving man their romance is fun and adventurous.

Sandy
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Que is really funny even though he doesn't try to be. He knows Keely is his mate but she has walls built around her a mile thick. There were parts of the book that made me go "awww" and parts that made me smile. The road to their HEA wasn't a smooth one but well worth it in the end.
Tammy
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Que knows that Keely is his mate but Keely isn’t so sure and he is driving her crazy. When they are sent on a mission together, sparks beginning to fly between them. Fast-paced sci-fi read with loads of drama and suspense, steamy chemistry with great characters. I was hooked from beginning to end. A good read.
Linda
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting and very sexy book... Could not put my Kindle down until I finished the book. Totally Gripping. Incredibly entertaining with an absolutely fabulous story-line and characters you will fall in love with.

Jeanne Richardson
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Sadie Carter; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Jeanne Kotsios
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review

• A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #6)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Jingled (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6.5)
  • Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • Chosen By A Beast (Hearts Of Stone, #1)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Wild Card (Vegas Underground, #8)
  • Alien Hope (Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • Thade (Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #3 / Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • High Plains Cyborg (Cyborgs on Mars #0.5)
  • Heartless (Detyen Warriors, #3)
  • Pain (Alien Breed 4 - English Edition)
  • The Arcav General's Woman (Arcav Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)