Start by marking “Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)” as Want to Read:
Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)

Koyn

(Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a new MC dark standalone novel!

I had it all.
Family. Career. A future.
Until a couple of bikers took it brutally away from me.
They scarred me both inside and out, killing the man I once was.
Jared Koynakov is dead and Koyn rose from the ashes.

Ten years later, I live by a code that is shaped by hate, anger, and
Published January 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Koyn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Koyn

Start your review of Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540 koyn

'KOYN (ROYAL BASTARDS MC)' Is a full length MC Dark Romance novel by K. webster. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

First off take a look at the genre, this genre pushes boundaries (MC) one where authors have free reign to let loose all their craziness, and this book is no different, if you have triggers this book may not be for you, because those triggers are going to be pushed. This was dark, disgusting, dirty, deadly. This woke up my dark little heart and it stood to attention.

The
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

I'm a big Sons of Anarchy fan, so I've been craving an awesome MC series to sink myself into for quite some time now. Despite that, nothing I've tried up until this point has been able to keep my interest or make me come back for a second installment.

image host

When I found out one of my favorite authors was publishing one, I crossed my fingers and hoped my luck had changed.

The verdict?

image host

I'm coming back for seconds, y'all!

Koyn is part of the Royal Bastards MC series. Each installment is written by a
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

This was not one of my favourites of K. Webster. I know when I crack open one of her books, I need to expect the unexpected and expect it to be dark! She weaves some awesome tales, and loves to add the forbidden aspect into most of her stories. This story had all of that; but for some reason I had a harder time accepting the hero’s actions towards his heroine. Don’t get me wrong, Koyn definitely had reason to be jaded and violent towards people after the tragedy he
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I was hooked from the start! The prologue was graphic and gory and horrific and everything I expected from the twisted, fabulous mind of K Webster! Koyn was born out of loss and despair. He dedicated the rest of his life to revenge, to take vengeance against those who took all that he loved away from him. However, when the day for retribution comes, one wee girl, his chance at redemption, stands in his way. Can he torture and kill and make them pay without losing what's left of his soul? And ...more
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Age gap way to big for me (50-18) and I don't like daddy play (especially if the h reminds you of your dead daughter ..wow) .Gonna skip this .
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
What another incredible read, K.Webster continues to blow me away with her stories and writing talent. I will warn you though, this is Dark, like there are no boundaries here dark. Gritty, dirty, deliciously deviant, she brings it all. You will need a box of tissues for the ugly cry moments and raw sections where your heart just bleeds, but one thing for sure is, you wont want it to end!!

I devoured every page and could not put it down.

Addictive, Gritty, Dark and down right sinister. This gets
Ria Augustine
Jan 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Carla Bulian
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This author has the capability to write incredible books with twisted stories and I loved every one!!!
This book isn’t different. It’s crazy, hot and wrong.
I liked it!!!
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR A SIGNED PAPERBACK OF KOYN! *swoons in biker gear*

Who’s your Daddy? K. Webster is at it again and she slays
*e-book generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

When Lana Del Rey wrote Ride, she read way too many MC books. I see that now, years later. LOL
description

“I've been out on that open road
You can be my full time, daddy white and gold
Singing blues has been getting old
You can be my full time, baby
Hot or cold.”

5 stars!
✾PerSefone•J✾
Jan 21, 2020 marked it as not-interested
Not interested.
32 years age-gap plus daddy-play plus heroine who looks like hero's dead daughter.. Too Much for my taste.
Cheryl
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark and Sexy

I was pulled in right from the beginning when we learn of Koyn and what made him into this badass biker. Koyn will do anything to get revenge. He is thrown for a loop when he runs into Hadley who reminds him of his past.

This book had all the right ingredients for a great biker book. Dark, gritty, gore, flying bullets, family, sexual chemistry, and let's not forget some twisted shit.

I want to hear more from the rest of the guys. Hope maybe K. Webster will write their stories at some
Erika BookHavenBookBlog
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
"...something lurks within him. A calmness that is felt before a catastrophe. Dark. Sinister. Foreboding."

All the yaaaaasssss!!! A fiery, exciting, slightly twisted MC that held me in its thrall and had me biting my lip and squirming in my seat. Koyn is a domineering Daddy age gap MC romance that kept me on my toes, dancing on the line of WTF and OH MY YES!!! Filled with dark, heart pounding, gritty rawness, I couldn't put it down. It made me question my sanity, but loving it so much, I didn't
Queen B
Jan 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
I love K Webster. She writes taboo and does it so well. Koyn, on the other hand, I did not love.

It got to where I felt like I was speed reading just so I could be done with certain scenes, and honestly the whole book. Anything I specify about Koyn will be a spoiler to the plot, so I’ll just leave you with how I felt while reading this:

-disgusted
-creeped out
-what’s the opposite of horny?

Even the revenge wasn't enough to save this one for me. That should speak volumes as I am a revengemonster.
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Wowza! This book is so intense. I love it when KWeb goes dark and dirty! You know, that next level type of debauchery that only she can bring to the table. Koyn is a sick and twisted MC read, with a violent alpha biker and a taboo, age gap romance thrown in. What’s not to love?! It’s both sexy and gory. Perfect combo! If you like dark romance, you’ll want to grab this one!!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Ola Adamska
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was thinking recently about reading something DARK AND DIRTY, and I should have known that Ms. Webster would deliver that to me! And be warned this read is addictive and you will be dragged through the story with your breath hold!
I try to stay out of Daddy themed stories, as they are not my cup of tea, but here this worked perfectly. And Koyn and Hadley were such great characters.
Let's start from the beginning - prologue - bring tissues! And DON'T read it in public place like me as I had to
EscapeNBooks
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Koyn: Royal Bastards MC is an MC romance by Author K. Webster.

WHO’S YOUR DADDY?!? Koyn! Holy smokes. He’s alpha hot, protective, and stubborn. Trying to get revenge for wrongs done in the past, he meets Hadley. She’s familiar. She needs a savior.

Bent on revenge at any cost, Koyn and Hadley crash into one another and sparks begin to fly. They are volatile, leaving a mess in their wake, and they burn with desire for the forbidden.

A very different type of MC story, I loved how Koyn and his men
Anne Milne
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has been a long time since I read a truly dark MC book but boy oh boy did K Webster deliver everything on my tick list and more. Now I won't lie for some there are some scenes that may be triggers so if dark isn't your thing listen to the warnings.

Koyn is a man you will love and hate in equal measure, he is a cruel brutal man changed by his horrific past. At times his actions border on the psychotic and they were hard to read but they were integral to the story. It took me a while to warm
Kim Whitehead
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Raw and gritty!
Kelly
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At 5% in this book I was emotionally devastated.
Koyn watches as his world crumbles in the most cruel and tragic way. But revenge is his weapon and he wields it patiently and methodically but waits an extremely long time to capture and destroy the final piece of the puzzle. With conflicting emotions regarding Hadley, he must figure out where her loyalties lie. And what he must do with these feelings.
I was so engrossed and invested in this story from page 1 and read it until the end, unable to
Scarlett Rue
Robin Powers
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a long while since I’ve read an MC book and this one did not disappoint! Dark, gritty and twisted...everything I love to devour in a K. Webster story. Revenge storylines are immensely pleasurable to read because you get to live out your sadistic fantasies. I saw the “bad guy” pay for his disgusting acts by a “bad guy”. No one is the white hat in this story. It’s one level of depravity and another level of psychotic schtuff. It made my black soul giggle with glee. Bring on more...more ...more
Mirjam
Nov 22, 2019 rated it liked it

The Tulsa chapter is a bit different in the Royal Bastards MC series. These men wear leather cuts. Some have beards. Most have tattoos. Each has a weapon within reach. They give off the dirty MC gang vibe, but intelligence gleams in each pair of eyes. They’re smart and loyal and rich. Each man here is a reflection of the man at the head of the table—brilliant, calculating, hard. They’re obviously a team—a force to be reckoned with.

When Koyn violently lost his family, revenge was his ultimately
Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect
I'm so sad. I wanted to love this. I pre-ordered this back in November. It's K Webster, it's MC, it was going to be taboo AF, and I was ready.

TW: A lot of rape, a lot of threats of rape, a lot of violence.

First off a lot of the taboo elements I was fine with. It was a little cringy at times when Koyn would see Hayden and think about Blaire (his daughter) because they looked enough alike but I was still on board. It was what some of the characters did or their actions that made me not love this
Michelle
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stars: 4.5

This book was seriously crazy & twisted! I devoured it! I don’t even know where to begin. I mean.. it hit all my marks! It had a taboo feeling to it!

This book had a daddy/little feel to it. I’m almost 40% in and I had no clue where Koyn or Hadley were going. It was kinda weird.

Hadley reminds Koyn of his daughter. It’s the whole daddy vibes that is throwing me off. Hadley looks like his daughter. He treats her like his daughter.... but he wants to F*** her. He struggles with those
Badh
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is K Webster's entry into the Royal Bastard's MC shared world, and wow, is it dark and intense. It kept me right on the edge. I was kinda mad at Koyn, and I kinda loved that I was mad at him.

He's all about revenge, and I don't blame him, I would want revenge too, but that revenge makes him miss some things, and it makes him act a little... Well, I don't want to say out of character, but maybe not in his own best interest. I think that he just got so caught up that he missed things that
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

I am going to be a little crude here, but Jesus fucking christ this book is fucking amazing! Koyn is so damn broken and K. Webster walks you through step by step on how he is torn apart ten years before he meets his little PG.

I am happy that K. didn't step back from being afraid of describing an MC's life. How Koyn lost his family or how it has destroyed him and his brother. How his Royal Bastard family has become his new family and they are taking blood for him and his past family. And when
Alannah
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is intense right from the prologue. It was shocking, but I was immediately hooked.

I went into it blind after it was recommended and I really had no idea what to expect, but I enjoyed it a lot.

It was dark and twisted and I’ll admit I squirmed in the torture scenes, but it was very well written. I loved the detail the author goes into about the club and the characters, main and supporting. They each have their own strong personality and are all so different.

I hope there are more books
Jillian
6 Stars! I loved how dark this was and I loved the lengths the main character went to for revenge. This book is standalone. No need to read anything before or after it.

Will review more when I have more time. Oh, if you have triggers, you may want to read something else instead. This is a dark book full of potential triggers.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Petros (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV  (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Play Me
  • The Biker's Kiss : A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Novella
  • A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book
  • Fallen Son (A Fallen Men Christmas Story)
  • Dirty Girls
  • Descent
  • Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)
  • Siren
  • Brinks (Fallen Lords MC #9)
  • Devious Resolutions
  • R.I.P. Parts 1 and 2
  • Just What the Truth Is (Home, #5)
  • Credence
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find