Start by marking “Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)” as Want to Read:
Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)

Koyn

(Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK #1)

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a new MC dark standalone novel!

I had it all.
Family. Career. A future.
Until a couple of bikers took it brutally away from me.
They scarred me both inside and out, killing the man I once was.
Jared Koynakov is dead and Koyn rose from the ashes.

Ten years later, I live by a code that is shaped by hate, anger, and revenge
Published January 21st 2020

Start your review of Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540 koyn

'KOYN (ROYAL BASTARDS MC)' Is a full length MC Dark Romance novel by K. webster. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

First off take a look at the genre, this genre pushes boundaries (MC) one where authors have free reign to let loose all their craziness, and this book is no different, if you have triggers this book may not be for you, because those triggers are going to be pushed. This was dark, disgusting, dirty, deadly. This woke up my dark little heart and it stood to attention.

The 'Pr
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

I'm a big Sons of Anarchy fan, so I've been craving an awesome MC series to sink myself into for quite some time now. Despite that, nothing I've tried up until this point has been able to keep my interest or make me come back for a second installment.

image host

When I found out one of my favorite authors was publishing one, I crossed my fingers and hoped my luck had changed.

The verdict?

image host

I'm coming back for seconds, y'all!

Koyn is part of the Royal Bastards MC series. Each installment is written by
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

This was not one of my favourites of K. Webster. I know when I crack open one of her books, I need to expect the unexpected and expect it to be dark! She weaves some awesome tales, and loves to add the forbidden aspect into most of her stories. This story had all of that; but for some reason I had a harder time accepting the hero’s actions towards his heroine. Don’t get me wrong, Koyn definitely had reason to be jaded and violent towards people after the tragedy he experienced
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Age gap way to big for me (50-18) and I don't like daddy play (especially if the h reminds you of your dead daughter ..wow) .Gonna skip this . ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I was hooked from the start! The prologue was graphic and gory and horrific and everything I expected from the twisted, fabulous mind of K Webster! Koyn was born out of loss and despair. He dedicated the rest of his life to revenge, to take vengeance against those who took all that he loved away from him. However, when the day for retribution comes, one wee girl, his chance at redemption, stands in his way. Can he torture and kill and make them pay without losing what's left of his soul? And ...more
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
What another incredible read, K.Webster continues to blow me away with her stories and writing talent. I will warn you though, this is Dark, like there are no boundaries here dark. Gritty, dirty, deliciously deviant, she brings it all. You will need a box of tissues for the ugly cry moments and raw sections where your heart just bleeds, but one thing for sure is, you wont want it to end!!

I devoured every page and could not put it down.

Addictive, Gritty, Dark and down right sinister. This gets
Ria
Jan 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Kathy West
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

This is a dark story. You have been warned.

Koyn…. I wanted to hate. I really did.
He was a mean man. A dangerous man.
But he hadn’t always been like that.
When Koyn’s family was killed 10 years ago, he vowed to get revenge.

Hadley…poor Hadley.
My heart broke for her.
She went from a terrible home to a terrible MC and then to be kidnapped by another MC.

Koyn wanted to hate Hadley.
He wanted to make her hurt.
He wanted to get his revenge on her.
But he couldn’t. Or at least he couldn’t as much as
benevolent bastard
Carla Bulian
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This author has the capability to write incredible books with twisted stories and I loved every one!!!
This book isn’t different. It’s crazy, hot and wrong.
🤷🏻‍♀️ I liked it!!!
Fiverrr
Happy beginning of month!!!.
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

*closed* ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR A SIGNED PAPERBACK OF KOYN! *swoons in biker gear*

Who’s your Daddy? K. Webster is at it again and she slays
*e-book generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

When Lana Del Rey wrote Ride, she read way too many MC books. I see that now, years later. LOL
description

“I've been out on that open road
You can be my full time, daddy white and gold
Singing blues has been getting old
You can be my full time, baby
Hot or cold.”

Ride – Lana Del Rey

What’s this
Birjis
Darlene I read WAY to many books
•PerSefone•
Jan 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Not interested.
32 years age-gap plus daddy-play plus heroine who looks like hero's dead daughter.. Too Much for my taste.
Jill
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
Although this is an innovative, exciting, sexy story, I struggled to feel the emotional connection between the main characters. The “Daddy” thing can definitely be sexy, but it didn’t fit for these two in my opinion since the female main character reminded Koyn of his daughter, who he had not been sexually attracted to. I loved everything else about the storyline, though, and would love for Webster to write books on all of the other club members, especially Dragon!!!!!

I always love Webster’s sto
Queen B
Jan 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
I love K Webster. She writes taboo and does it so well. Koyn, on the other hand, I did not love.

It got to where I felt like I was speed reading just so I could be done with certain scenes, and honestly the whole book. Anything I specify about Koyn will be a spoiler to the plot, so I’ll just leave you with how I felt while reading this:

-disgusted
-creeped out
-what’s the opposite of horny?

Even the revenge wasn't enough to save this one for me. That should speak volumes as I am a revengemonster.
Erika's Book Blog
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia
"...something lurks within him. A calmness that is felt before a catastrophe. Dark. Sinister. Foreboding."

All the yaaaaasssss!!! A fiery, exciting, slightly twisted MC that held me in its thrall and had me biting my lip and squirming in my seat. Koyn is a domineering Daddy age gap MC romance that kept me on my toes, dancing on the line of WTF and OH MY YES!!! Filled with dark, heart pounding, gritty rawness, I couldn't put it down. It made me question my sanity, but loving it so much, I didn't c
Cheryl
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark and Sexy

I was pulled in right from the beginning when we learn of Koyn and what made him into this badass biker. Koyn will do anything to get revenge. He is thrown for a loop when he runs into Hadley who reminds him of his past.

This book had all the right ingredients for a great biker book. Dark, gritty, gore, flying bullets, family, sexual chemistry, and let's not forget some twisted shit.

I want to hear more from the rest of the guys. Hope maybe K. Webster will write their stories at some
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Wowza! This book is so intense. I love it when KWeb goes dark and dirty! You know, that next level type of debauchery that only she can bring to the table. Koyn is a sick and twisted MC read, with a violent alpha biker and a taboo, age gap romance thrown in. What’s not to love?! It’s both sexy and gory. Perfect combo! If you like dark romance, you’ll want to grab this one!!
Katie Jones
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super over the top, very dark, lots of triggers, great fun.
Mirjam

The Tulsa chapter is a bit different in the Royal Bastards MC series. These men wear leather cuts. Some have beards. Most have tattoos. Each has a weapon within reach. They give off the dirty MC gang vibe, but intelligence gleams in each pair of eyes. They’re smart and loyal and rich. Each man here is a reflection of the man at the head of the table—brilliant, calculating, hard. They’re obviously a team—a force to be reckoned with.

When Koyn violently lost his family, revenge was his ultimately g
EscapeNBooks
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Koyn: Royal Bastards MC is an MC romance by Author K. Webster.

WHO’S YOUR DADDY?!? Koyn! Holy smokes. He’s alpha hot, protective, and stubborn. Trying to get revenge for wrongs done in the past, he meets Hadley. She’s familiar. She needs a savior.

Bent on revenge at any cost, Koyn and Hadley crash into one another and sparks begin to fly. They are volatile, leaving a mess in their wake, and they burn with desire for the forbidden.

A very different type of MC story, I loved how Koyn and his men c
Jacqueline Reid
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whoa...this was dark and gritty. There were moments when I think my eyeballs almost popped out of my face because I couldn’t believe what I was reading.
I’ve never read K. Webster before, this was a first. I feel like I fell into the deep end, but hey, I can swim now.
I really don’t know what to say other than my brain still might be in shock.
So what happens in this book?
TERRIBLE things happen to these characters. Hadley, I desperately wanted her to be safe and happy. She says “I’m scared” like i
Ola Adamska
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2020
I was thinking recently about reading something DARK AND DIRTY, and I should have known that Ms. Webster would deliver that to me! And be warned this read is addictive and you will be dragged through the story with your breath hold!
I try to stay out of Daddy themed stories, as they are not my cup of tea, but here this worked perfectly. And Koyn and Hadley were such great characters.
Let's start from the beginning - prologue - bring tissues! And DON'T read it in public place like me as I had to ke
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
What is there to dislike? This author is the best of the best. I am stunned at how addictive her words are.
Koyn was EVERYTHING I could ever love in a Prez. He was loyal, trusting, caring, RUTHLESS, DOMINEERING, CRAZY, ALPHA POSSESSIVE. Hadley was just exactly what he needed. This book was dark. Totally heed the warning.
I also cannot wait to read Copper, Dragon, Filter EVERYONES stories!!!! Ughhhh this was so good.
Anne Milne
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has been a long time since I read a truly dark MC book but boy oh boy did K Webster deliver everything on my tick list and more. Now I won't lie for some there are some scenes that may be triggers so if dark isn't your thing listen to the warnings.

Koyn is a man you will love and hate in equal measure, he is a cruel brutal man changed by his horrific past. At times his actions border on the psychotic and they were hard to read but they were integral to the story. It took me a while to warm up
Kim Whitehead
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Raw and gritty!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland, Ohio #1)
  • Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, GA, #1)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #2)
  • Rage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #2)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Birdie's Biker (RBMC)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • The Determined Hero (Lost Planet #7)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK (2 books)
  • Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)