Start by marking “Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)

Old Fashioned

(Becker Brothers #4)

The epic finale of the Becker Brothers series. Each book can be read as a stand-alone.

Its a mans world.

When I declared sports medicine as my major and every man narrowed their eyes, that saying proved true. It was true when my ex-husband decided Id give up my career when our daughter was born. And again when I divorced the Chief of Police in our small town, and he made it
Published March 19th 2020 by Kandi Steiner
Featured Notes & Highlights

Start your review of Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
Kandi Steiner
Jan 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
OLD FASHIONED -- NOW LIVE!

Read Now! (available in Kindle Unlimited!)amzn.to/2DS8KTm

Ahhhh y'all... I am SO excited for you to FINALLY read Jordan's story! This is the final book in the Becker Brothers series. *cue all the tears* 😭

Binge the series to get the full effect! (Old Fashioned CAN be read as a stand-alone, if you don't want to read the other brothers)

On The Rocks (available in Prime Reading for a limited time!) ➔ amzn.to/2F6GgGg

Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4 stars

photo 75EC6E9F-B57C-4EE6-BC3F-2D51F0B902D6_zpsuh7tgsmq.jpg

Ive been hooked on the Becker Brothers series since book one, and as happy as I am to get to read Jordans book and finally discover the one thing thats been building through the stories, Im sad to see them end. Ive fallen in love with this family and Im not quite ready to let go. Kandi ended this series with a fantastic romance between Jordan and Sydney!

Jordan is the oldest Becker brother. He was adopted at birth, but has always been just as much a part of the Becker family as the
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
There was something about Friday night football in Tennessee, an energy unlike any other in the entire world.

Kandi has been giving us a few puzzle pieces hidden on the pages of each book in this series. And with this concluding story, we finally get the last piece to the puzzle. Old Fashioned combines small-town romance, suspense, and big-world issues for a well rounded story that relates so well to the real world around us.

Were in a small town, and some of these kids dont exactly have the best
arini ☆彡
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
standalone series

#1 on the rocks 3.75 stars
#2 neat 4 stars
#3 manhattan 4.5 stars
#4 old fashioned 3.75 stars

what do i do now that the becker brothers are all taken? who am i left to contend with? ugh why is the world so unfair?! so this conclusion was a little ill proportioned if i do say so myself but its also given me more than what i asked forthough in the most unimpressive way.

on the one hand, it has one of my favorite tropes which was single mother with kids (a daughter in this
Jessica
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I adore Kandi and every book she writes. I am so sad that this is the end of the Becker Brother series, but what a series it's been! We've had almost every trope of romance within these books, so I was excited to have the workplace romance between a high school football coach and the new trainer!

Jordan is the oldest Becker Brother, adopted, and the coach of a state-winning football team. He is under an enormous amount of pressure to win again and knows that his gorgeous new trainer is going to
zaira
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It turned out, our scarred hearts beat in the same rhythm. And without a word being exchanged, we both sighed - because we knew that now, theyd never have to beat alone.

Jordan is the type of person who is usually reserved and quiet so when he talks, people would usually listen. Hes a talented football coach - he commands respect and he also cares deeply for his team, always encouraging them and pushing them to be the best.

Sydney is the new athletic trainer on the football team. I cant help but
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kandi Steiner Fans, Romance
4.5 Everything Wanted for This Series Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free and It's LIVE!!!
When I started this series, I felt it was special. I wrote to Ms. Steiner, gave my thoughts on it and where I thought it might go and then sat back and devoured every single entry as soon as I could get my grubby little hands on them.

Each entry brought me pleasure, an appreciation to the crafting and care, and the continued desire to see this to the end.

Ms. Steiner did not disappoint. She gave me everything I
Staci Hart
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book of the series.

THERE I SAID IT!

From the first page to the last, this story was gave us exactly what we wanted from the final book of this series. We've seen all the brothers get their happy endings, and now it's the eldest's turn. With a perfectly balanced football thread woven through the rich tapestry of this story, I found the atmosphere absolutely perfect. The chemistry and fire between Jordan and Sydney was palpable--I craved seeing them on the page together with
Halle Reads
4.5/5 Stars 🌟

20200319-204928

I can't believe this series is over. Im going to miss these Becker Boys & their significant others sooo much.. but what a way to end this amazing series.

Kandi saved the most beautiful Becker Brother til last. Jordan Becker is a football coach at the local high school in town. He loves his job and he is good at it. When the school hires Sydney Clark as the teams new athletic trainer Jordan fears this will distract the players rather than help them.

Sydney Clark is a newly
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kandi always delivers a smart, steamy, emotional romance and I gobble them up. Old Fashioned is no different! Lovely read, small town, sports romance...all my boxes. :)

Perk: Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited. Can be read as a standalone.
tai
OH MY GOD!!!!! This was amazing!!!

I read the first 3 books in the series in January and have since then fallen in love with the Becker Brothers. I loved the connection they had with each other, as well as how I wish every man in real life had half the respect for people (and specially women!!!) that these 4 men have not just with their significant others but with anyone else. I also fell in love with their lady loves, the romance, the small town setting which is a favorite of mine, to the
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Coach" Stars
Old Fashioned was hands down my favorite novel in the Becker Brothers Series. The funny thing is that I didnt expect to love this story as much as the previous ones, simply because Jordan sounded a little boring to me from what Id witness. Im agreeably surprised that not only I adored his story, but he was my favorite of the four brothers! I sincerely loved everything about this lovely romance with just the right amounts of suspense and steaminess!

Jordan is a charismatic
Cyndi Becker
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kandi Steiner held nothing back on this delectable conclusion to the Becker Brother series. The romance between eldest brother Jordan and Sydney is just that, romantic. It's also sexy and sweet, and although their slightly forbidden connection drives the story, there's a mystery (or two) at the core of this series awaiting resolution, and Kandi gave us much needed justice, and a bit of a surprise.

Sydney Kelly was introduced in the third book, Manhatten. Divorced from the dastardly sheriff Randy,
Nicole
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-read, 2020
Thank you to Kandi Steiner and Social Butterfly PR for providing me an advanced e-arc of this beautiful book!

Old Fashioned is the final book in the Becker Brother series. Its available to read March 19th and if youve kept up with this series you dont want to miss this one! In this book we finally get Jordans story! I understand now why she saved him for last! This is his love story with Sydney (the police chiefs ex wife). We also get discover what really happened with the Becker brothers dads
Jenn Amy
My gosh where do I even start with this review? From the first book On the Rocks, I fell in love with these Becker Boys, this incredible family and their small town of Stratford, Tennesse had my heart from the beginning and here we are on book 4, the final book. It is bittersweet because the moment this book dropped on my kindle I immediately devoured it but then as I finished the last page I was streaming in tears of joy, happiness and love but also sadness that this is the end. The Becker Boys ...more
Shelby
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jordan Becker is the eldest of the 4 sons, and also the only one who isnt related to them by blood. He was adopted by his parents as a baby and he never knew who or where he came from. Now in his 30s, Jordan is the only Becker brother who doesnt work at the Scooter distillery. Instead hes the high school football coach. Football is Jordans life and he doesnt have time for much else, including dating.

Sydney Kelly is divorced from her abusive ex-husband who also happens to be the Chief of Police.
jordane
I think Im marrying into the best family there is, Sydney whispered as we watched Mikey attempting to dance with Mom while still playing the guitar. They were laughing, even though Mom was crying, too and the love and joy surrounding that fire was strong enough to be seen and felt, like a warm blanket or a perfect summer day.
Youll make it even better, I whispered back, and Sydney smiled, her brown eyes shining in the firelight.
Then, I kissed my bride-to-be, whispering that she looked
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have waited for Jordan, the quiet ones are always my favorite and he came in, took over and proved me right. I adored his quiet strength, his place in the family, his tenacity and his overall love of everyone that he holds dear to him. This, the last book in the series (sobs) has us finding answers to all of the questions, lies, bad guys and good guys we have learned and met along the way. You are drawn in and kept held by the love, friendship and family that you are watching bloom, but the ...more
bookspaced
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The epic finale of the Becker Brothers series is here and you will want to read it!

So far I loved all the Becker Brothers but Jordans story was one of a kind. It was sweet, angsty and a whole lot emotional. Every now and then you get hit with a different emotion, especially the last 20% of the book had me on the edge of my seat and tears in my eyes.

Jordan and Sydney were meant for eachother. Both of them had to fight for who they are and what they want.

After years of being a stay at home mom
Kathryn Andrews
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kandi has once again written a story that consumed me from page one.

Old Fashioned is the 4th book in the Becker Brothers series and by far it was my favorite. Jordan and Sydney had the perfect balance of back and forth, as well as giving in. I loved how they each remained who they were, but over time allowed a pure and genuine love to change them for the better. In addition, it was great seeing the other characters all return to solve the mystery of their father's death. Kandi beautifully wrote
justine
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It turned out, our scarred hearts beat in the same rhythm. And without a word being exchanged, we both sighed because we knew that now, theyd never have to beat alone.

bruv.. i'm literally speechless. that last 20%???? i deadass did not have time to. CATCH. MY. FUCKING. BREATH. that was wild lemme press pause for a sec

full RTC!!!

*ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

mila
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-releases
someday i'm gonna write a proper review, for now i'm just gonna say that this was one of the most heartwarming books that i have read in the last time. and i can't even begin to explain how much i love this series, these stories, these characters. i'm just sad because the series came out in such a short period of time, that i feel like i didn't enjoy it enough and now they're leaving me 🤧.
Chelé
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
TAKE MY WHOLE HEART KANDI STEINER!! IT'S YOURS!

One thing you CAN'T say about a Steiner book? "Meh, I didn't really feel anything" because YOU. WILL. FEEL. EVERYTHING!!

This is so bitter sweet because if I'm being completely honest I could read about the Becker Brothers forever this is the last installment of the Becker Brothers series and it has been so so hard!! I mean I feel like we just met Noah and now we're at the end of an era. ( someone hold me )

Old Fashioned is sweet and romantic. It's
abire
This isnt a keep it on the down low, lets just have sex and not tell anyone kind of thing for me. I like you, Sydney. And I told you this last night I want to get to know you. I want to date you. Jordans eyes were sincere when he tipped my chin up so Id look at him again. If youre mine, youre mine. And Im going to make sure everyone knows it.

THIS WAS FUCKING PERFEEEECTTTTTT!!!!!
The characters in this series have my entire fucking heart!!!!!

This was, honestly, the perfect conclusion to this
Readingtilthebreakofdawn
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I've been waiting for Jordan Becker and his story and Kandi Steiner did not disappoint! This was definitely my favorite of the series. 4.5 ⭐

First, Old Fashioneds are a favorite drink of mine, so I was already going in on a high note. 😜
Second, Jordan is the oldest in a larger family; the protector, if you will (and so am I; see...he and I are so much alike lol).
Third, he's the type of character that will only speak when he has something to say. His words and thoughts are important and never
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

The eldest Becker brother, Jordan, is in for the ride of his life when his team's new athletic trainer comes on board. He just knows she's going to be a big distraction to his team full of teenage boys, and he tells her so. Yep, open mouth and insert foot. Oops. Jordan isn't really a sexist jerk, though, and Sydney soon sees it and the attraction between them can't help but be consummated. Can they have a relationship, though, when he's her boss and her ex, the police chief, is insanely
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ive been wanting and anxiously waiting for Jordans book. Even since the first book in the Becker Brothers series Ive desperately needed Jordans story. The little bit we got of him in the previous books just made me itching for more of him. And I can say without a doubt that I was most definitely left satisfied.

From the very first page to the last, this book gave me exactly what I wanted in the final book in this series. Questions that I needed answers to and a mystery that was finally solved.
Ruth’s Romances
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ But, isnt that the risk we take with everything? If all we did was play it safe would that really be living at all?✨
If you enjoy:
Sports romance
Workplace romance
Small southern towns
Mystery
Dual POV
Then this could be the book for you!✨
Can we do this backwards and just talk about that epilogue for a minute? It is fantastic. It is up there with my all time favorites. It is written so beautifully it will have you smiling and tearing up at the same time. What an incredibly moving end of the
yasmin
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
wrapped under my right arm was sydney the woman who barreled into my life like a shooting star, bright and breathtaking and completely unexpected.
she turned to look at me and smiled, making my heart pinch again, and her eyes reflected the emotion surging through me in that moment. when Id given up hope, when id been nothing but a numb, shell of a man walking through life and trying to find meaning in it, shed swung in and knocked me on my ass, away from everything Id ever known before and into
Na
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is beautiful! It's so different from the others in this series and yet so similar. And I love every piece of it.

With Old Fashioned, Kandi Steiner again proved her ability to create easy to love and adorable characters. You really feel them and for them. You want to hug them, kiss them, hold them and carry them through the storm. But they are more than capable to fight the storm on their own, together.

Even though I loved every piece of it, I had some minor issues here and there with

• The Trade
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy
  • Fool Me Twice
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Tempted by Love: Jack "Jock" Steele (The Steeles at Silver Island Book 1)
  • A Royal Mistake (The Rooftop Crew #2)
  • The Stand Out
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Shattered Lies (Devastation Duet #1)
  • North
  • How to Save a Life
  • Releasing the Demons
  • First to Follow: 4th Sin Book 1
  • Fighting for Love (Girl Power Collection)
  • The Three Kiss Clause
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing emotional rollercoaster stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if youre a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, shes your gal.

An alumna of the University of Central

Becker Brothers (4 books)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Neat  (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)