Start by marking “Love Unsolicited” as Want to Read:

Love Unsolicited

Everything in this world is for sale to the people who can afford it

Joella Mason knows the difference between what she needs and what she wants. But when the line between the two becomes especially thin, she finds herself on a quest for something missing, not expecting that to come in the package of a sexy stranger with an even sexier proposition.

They share a night.
Published November 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Love Unsolicited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unsolicited

Start your review of Love Unsolicited
Bella
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Like in all seriousness. Why didnt yall tell me about this book? This was so entertaining, I could not put it down!!! Joella keeps her wicked past dormant, but sometimes the trill of flexing men will awake her need to play. A night looking for prey connects her with Keanu and he offers her the excitement that she craves . A few pages in and this book is steamy ass hell. Like dropped mouth steamy because, WELL DAMN! I love Keanu and Joella together. Warren gives us characters that are both witty
Dee Cherry
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I though this was a great story as Key and Joelle's arrangement was an interesting one. Likable characters. Storyline kept me reading to see how this would end. Although Joelle was a tough one, she met her match when she hooked up with Key. Good ending
Chencia Higgins
This was sooooo good! I am now a member of the Joella Mason fan club.
Kendra Thompson
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Black Pretty Woman

I really enjoyed Key and Ellas story. One of my favorite movies is Pretty Woman and this story is the better version. You see it happening as the author lays the foundation and its always a treat when the characters finally catch up. Definitely want more of these characters.
Dominique Johnson
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will start off by saying that I can rarely stop reading an Alexandra Warren book once I start and, like all the others, I read this in one day. I don't know what is happening to my beloved Ms. Warren, but DAMN. I was not ready for this story or these scenes.

I LOVE Elle. She is everything. She owns here stuff, she is very self-aware. I love that the story didn't paint her as a victim, but a woman who was conscious of her decisions even when she knew they could be risky. As per usual, the story
Cherie St.
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't stop

Dope as usual. Just keep me coming back every time. Every time something new comes I have to read. Love this story though. The routes we take that get us to love.
Tucker Davis
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read
Kenneth Burks
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Homerun!!!

I could not put it down. The storyline was great, the details keep you engaged and emotional just like Key and Joelle. Start to finish Ms. Warren you knocked this one out the park.
Kizzy
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed Reading

I must say I really enjoyed reading this book. I love how, despite her upbringing, Joella turned her life around for the better. How many of us can honestly say weve never backslid into bad habits before. And KEANU!! Enough said, its something sexy about a confident and secure man! I love their dynamic.
Nicole Sharon
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wowwww

I've never read a book with this twist to it. Ioved it! It was tasteful and it held me captive from beginning to end.
Hilary S.
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Unsolicited

Really enjoyed this book. From lust to love it was welcoming to read about lust to love. Hope to see another update on them down the road.
Lola
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unsolicited

Love this book it was funny had lot of chemistry between Joella and Keanu they really fit they he me having all kinds of hot Flashes I loved Joella spunk she brought Keys to his knees literally I hope there will be more about them in your next series thanks
JoAnn Litman
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book was really a surprise. It was great from the beginning to the end. There was never a dull moment. I believe this is your best book yet. Joelle is a survivor and used her beauty to achieve her goal but Key was her match. Great story
Monique D.
This book was fire!

Ms. Warren started this one straight out the gate with Key and Elle on some no-holds barred chemistry and from there, it multiplied at an exponential rate.

What started out as an unconventional arrangement and nothing more (at least that is what Key and Elle thought) they were both blindsided by their feelings and fell hard for one another. However, along the way they may a few mistakes but I'm glad they were able to recalibrate and get back on course with one another.

The
Tiffani
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Awesome story. Love Keanu name.. at least the way I say it in my head lol. Glad they were able to resolve every thing with out too much hassle and I'm glad they didn't fight their feelings. Awesome read.
Charlotte Bembry
First book!

This was the first book that Ive read by Alexandra Warren and I must say that I am looking forward to reading more of her work. I wasnt quite sure where the storyline was headed initially, but I was really pleased with the relationship between Elle and Key. An arrangement that turned into true love. Who wouldve thought that a thief and CEO would actually fall in love?
Jordan
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I can't wait to read more from this author!

I loved this book. I loved the chemistry between the two main characters. I love how you as the reader could feel the shift between them happening, vs just being told that for some inexplicable reason the two were now in love.

I only gave it a 4 because this was your run of the mill contemporary with HEA. Don't get me wrong; it was a great read. But there were no twists or surprises. You knew they were going to be together, the conflict wasn't really
Marlene Caldwell
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed!

This book started in a way that had this reader concerned about who the main character was, unsure if Id be able to cheer her on. It turned out to be a good read. This was a different take on families with different parts - origins that made them related. Dont know how realistic these connections were but who reads this type of fiction for too much reality? Not this reader. The sex for hire misunderstanding provided a great beginning for a maybe love story. Enjoyed the tale.
Dana Allen Bunch
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy

Joella and her daring lifestyle kept me entranced with this sexy fast paced story. Keanu was a great counterpart to Joella😋 . I'm glad that they met when they did, and the way they met. The poor girl didn't know what she was getting herself into and neither did Keanu. It all worked out well and I loved it.
Carolyn
Requited Love

At first, I wasn't sure whether or not I liked Keanu at all. Joella on the other hand , was one liberated one. But as they spent more time together, he grew on me. In fact, he was okay.The dynamics in the relationship changed over time.
Turtleberry
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Elle and Key had such a wonderful story. I was hooked from the instant they met. The way the relationship progressed was awesome. It was great down to the happy ending they deserved.
Rafiah
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Couldnt put the book down. ...more
Natasha Douglas
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤

A monetary arrangement to fulfill mutual needs turned love story. I enjoyed this story so much! Keanu was a masculine, arrogant, handsome man but secretly romantic at heart. Joellas feelings got involved but she was ready to give it up when she felt they werent reciprocated. I respect her fir that because a lot of women will stick around fir the sake of staying connected to that person.
Tonya
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
On the fence

I struggled with this one. I all for liberated women I even like it when the herion don't play shy and all hard to get bur I'm on the fence with this one. A woman selling her body is a not a good read for me. Alexandra Warren never disappoints but this one turned me off . Then she had the nerve to get offended when he wanted to keep the arrangement on a business level. I gave it 4 stars for the great writing but this one just wasn't my cup of tea.
Deirdre Davis
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Unsolicited

Keanu Key and Joella Elle had a sweet arrangement until.....their journey was fun and easy....loved the family mix on both sides. Ms. Warren never disappoints.
t
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steamy

Great Book!9999999The book was very hot! I loved the back and forth banter between Key, and Elle. They both knew how to put each other in this their place. I found myself laughing at a lot of scenes in the book. I wasn't ready for it to be over.
Tikia
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

Joella and Keanu was supoose to have been a one and done but feelings got. It needed a little more getting to know each other after the turn in their situation.
Sassha Martin
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Marked For Love

It's funny how Joella was looking at Keanu as being another mark but she found out quickly that she had met her match. I'm glad that they acknowledged their feelings for each other and started a real relationship.
Synthia Littleton
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
What's not to like.

Attractive Hero and Heroin. Great sex, money power, mixed communication. All leads to a great story. I am a fan of Alexandra Warren. This is a good read.
Katheryn
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whew 😅-Key and Elle🔥

This book was definitely 5 hot stars! I loved Key from the jump. My goodness he was a total Alpha, and truly just what Elle needed. Their chemistry was undeniable and it made for a sizzling book! I totally recommend it!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Broken Heart Syndrome
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • The Changeup (New Beginnings Book 1)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)
  • Press Rewind: An Equilibrium Short
  • A Little Stuffing
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Desdemona's Closet: A Christmas Tale
  • I Didn't Mean To Fall In Love
  • New Year, New Boo?
  • The Point of It All (Sugar Valley #2)
  • A Merry Little Filthmas
  • Shu (Them Boys #3)
  • All I Want
  • A Sweet Heart: A Hale Girls novella
Alexandra Warren is a twenty-something year old Nebraska girl who enjoys teaching, blogging, traveling, and of course, writing. Contemporary Romance novellas are her absolute favorite to write as well as to read. With twenty-plus books under her belt, and more on the way, she is excited to see what 2020 will bring!