Start by marking “Washington Nolan's Christmas Watch: A Wyldhaven Series Christmas Romance Novella” as Want to Read:

Zoe Kastain wakes on the morning she’s to leave to take her teaching exam, with one goal in mind—arrive early for every step of the journey! Thankfully a glance at the clock shows that Washington Nolan should arrive in just a few minutes to escort her and Ma to the station, and they are right on time—half an hour early just like she planned.

However, when her little

Published November 18th 2019 by Serene Lake Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Washington Nolan's Christmas Watch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Washington Nolan's Christmas Watch

Start your review of Washington Nolan's Christmas Watch: A Wyldhaven Series Christmas Romance Novella
Joan Arning
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zoe Kastain and Washington Nolan are still fighting their attraction to each other in Washington Nolan's Christmas Watch! Zoe's younger brother causes them to end up in the river and Wash's great grandfather's watch is ruined! Zoe encounters several adventures on the trip to Seattle to take her teaching test. Zoe's mother may be the reason Zoe can afford to secretly have the watch repaired! You will enjoy this Wyldhaven Series Christmas Novella. I received a complimentary e-book from the author. ...more
Kathy
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I am enjoying the weekly installments of the Christmas stories in Wyldehaven. The only problem is I want them to go on and on. I feel like I have a personal relationship with the characters. I just finished the first 2 chapters of next weeks novella and I had to laugh when it ended. I didn’t want it to end. I will download the next book as soon as I wake up on Tuesday morning!
Debbie
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Washington is a amazing man. The way he takes care of Zoe and her family is truly wonderful. The author will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next with these two. You will feel God working throughout this wonderful story. I had the honor to review this book for the author for a honest review. I would give this book a higher rating than a five star review if I could.
Robyn Echols
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kids and Dogs

Sometimes, the characters that can add the most fun to a story are kids and Dogs. In this romance, one was sweet and one was a rascal. Lovely start to a romance. I suggest reading these stories in order.
Valerie Hartup
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great novella

I’m so excited to see what will happen with Zoe and Wash. This novella gives us a little sneak peek into their future.
Sharon
Dec 02, 2019
Susan
Vivienne Jones
Dec 07, 2019

• Hereafter (The Lost Princesses, #3)
  • David, Billionaire Cowboy (Billionaire Protectors #3)
  • Royally Yours
  • The Secret Christmas Child (Rescue Haven #1)
  • The Unexpected Champion (High Sierra Sweethearts, #3)
  • Jeremiah's Bogus Bride: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 4)
  • Because We Dreamed (A Christian Romance)
  • The Far Horizon (Macquarie, #2)
  • Mistletoe Magic: A Regency Romance
  • The Christmas Tree Bride (The 12 Brides of Christmas #8)
  • A Heart Reconsidered (Peacock Hill Romance Book 6)
  • The Romance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
  • Ruby Jane (The Montana Marshalls, #5)
  • Ruby (Mail Order Brides of Wichita Falls #1)
  • By Eastern Windows (Macquarie, #1)
  • From the Ashes (Berlin Fractured Book 1)
  • A Bride for Darrell (The Proxy Brides #17)
  • Jarvisfield (Macquarie, #3)
LYNNETTE BONNER, the daughter of missionaries, was born and raised in Malawi, Africa, graduated high school from Rift Valley Academy, a boarding school in Kenya, and attended Northwest University in Washington, where she met her husband, Marty. A few years after their marriage, they moved to Pierce, Idaho. While studying the history of their little town, Lynnette was inspired to begin The Shepherd ...more