Start by marking “A Kiss for Christmas: Holiday Short Stories” as Want to Read:
A Kiss for Christmas: Holiday Short Stories

A Kiss for Christmas: Holiday Short Stories

Seven stories of first kisses, newly wedded bliss, and love long-awaited, in the holiday season of joy.

Bel Astre que j’adore

A lonely French courtesan discovers the mysterious English spy who saved her harbors deeper feelings, under the mistletoe.

My True Love Gave to Me

Innkeeper Adam Milbank and his new bride, Sarah, are snowed in alone for their first Christmas tog
Published November 18th 2019 by Caroline Linden

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss for Christmas

Start your review of A Kiss for Christmas: Holiday Short Stories
Tanya Sridhar
Caroline Linden can do no wrong!

I love these, I'd read the one about Rosalind before the others were sweet, quick and wonderful reads. Innkeeper Adam and his new bride Sarah's short little story was my favorite, and I'm so miffed it's a short story. I wish it was a novella - I so badly want to know how Adam and Sarah came to be married. They were so cute :)
Becca
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such enjoyable little story bites! Perfect for the holidays!! Plus I loved the Christmas story for the dowager duchess and learning about the Westons. A very enjoyable collection.
Tracy Emro
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
This was an absolutely delightful collection of short stories! In addition to five unconnected short stories, there are also two holiday themed extended epilogues (one for What a Woman Wants and one for A Rake’s Guide to Seduction) and if that wasn’t enough – there is also a short novella that is a prequel of sorts to the Scandalous Series!!!

Bel Astre que j’adore: 4 stars – A French Courtesan and an English Solider make an unlikely pair in this very short, very sweet story.

My True Love Gave to
kate
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
A bunch of really weak stories that would have earned you a B in your high school English class.
Catherine Stein
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice Christmas stories. The longer ones later in the book were better than the short ones.
Janet
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lovely book of short stories that are ideal for a lunchtime ot even elevenses break.
A mix of tropes but all are quick delightful reads
Margaret Watkins
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With the lead up to the holiday season, very often one is so buried in preparations that there is no time to indulge in reading a book. However, this book of short stories by a gifted storyteller gives one the opportunity for a quick read when a few minutes presents itself, and to then go on with the day with a smile on one's face. I loved all of the short stories in this book and was particularly taken with Adeste Fideles, A Scot of her Own and A Kiss for Christmas. I received a copy of this bo ...more
Bunbun
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first time reading Caroline Linden and I wasn't disappointed. Although a short collection of stories, they were sweet and engaging; a good complication to snuggle into bed with when outside is wintry cold and miserably wet.
Rosemary
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was perfect in every way. Caroline Linden can write some romance.
Barbara
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-2019
Short, little Christmas setting stories--light fluff for fun!
Tracy's Place
Sweet, short Christmas stories. They hit the spot.
Sharlene
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very cute historical Christmas stories.
Morgan
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just wanted MORE of each one!
Terrapinion
Maria
Jan 05, 2020
Karen A.
Dec 18, 2019

• The Bachelor (Duke Dynasty, #2)
  • Someone to Romance (Westcott #7)
  • The Earl Takes a Fancy (Sins for All Seasons, #5)
  • Say Yes to the Duke (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #5)
  • Never Kiss a Duke (Hazards of Dukes, #1)
  • The First Snowdrop (Frazer, #1)
  • His Bride for the Taking
  • The Beast of Beswick (Everleigh Sisters, #1)
  • A Woman of True Honor  (True Gentlemen, #8)
  • Heiress for Hire (A Duke's Heiress, #1)
  • The Devil of Downtown (Uptown Girls, #3)
  • One Fine Duke (School for Dukes, #3)
  • Someone to Remember (Westcott #6.5)
  • Seduction on a Snowy Night
  • Angel in a Devil's Arms (The Palace of Rogues, #2)
  • Night of the Scoundrel (The Devils of Dover, #3.5)
  • A Mackenzie Clan Christmas: A Mackenzie Yuletide/A Mackenzie Clan Gathering (Mackenzies & McBrides, #8.5 & 11.5)
  • Dukes by the Dozen
Caroline Linden was born a reader, not a writer. She earned a degree in mathematics from Harvard University and worked as a programmer in the financial services industry before realizing writing fiction is much more exciting than writing code. Her books have won the NEC-RWA Readers' Choice Award, the JNRW Golden Leaf, the Daphne du Maurier Award, and RWA's RITA Award, and have been translated into ...more

News & Interviews