Start by marking “King of Hearts (Kings of Karmichael #1)” as Want to Read:
King of Hearts (Kings of Karmichael #1)

King of Hearts (Kings of Karmichael #1)

Derrik Tyler has it all. He’s a world-famous rock star with a legion of adoring fans and has obtained teen idol status. He even has a Hollywood starlet who wants nothing more than to be the only girl in his life. It’s a publicity stunt only his band knows about, but that’s not detracting her from trying to turn their fake relationship into a real one. Yep, he has it all. ...more
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about King of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of Hearts

Start your review of King of Hearts (Kings of Karmichael #1)
Karen
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's for people in young adult or high school age but still super cool rockstar stuff.
Stephanie
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dual-povs
Tandy Oschadleus
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read and reviewed an ARC copy - my first ever book read by RH Tucker. He describes his genre succinctly: "cute and edgy". The journey of Derrik and Zoey's relationship from dating to being best friends to trying to stay just friends is wrought with tension, romance and grappling with wanting what's best for the other - I couldn't put it down! The characters were authentic and relatable, and the exciting hold-your-breath-to-see-what-happens-next narrative, doused with humour! For sensitive ...more
Sierra
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
First off, I am really into rockstar books as of late + this one didn’t disappoint. It’s a clean young adult book that keeps your interest + was really cute. I loved Derrik + I loved that Zoey wasn’t some spoiled, self centered person but a selfless one to let Derrik live his dream.
I found RH Tucker this year because of Kindle Unlimited + he has not disappointed me yet! I can’t wait for EJ’s book so we get a deeper look at the King of Nice.
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
King of Hearts is a fun HEA with a well written storyline that flows nicely. The main characters have depth and are realistic in a guy/girl next door kind of way.
I received an ARC and have chosen to give my honest review.
Enija
James Robert
Will Griesmer
Michele Soyer
Dec 09, 2019
RH Tucker lives in Southern California, writes cute & edgy YA romance, and drinks too much caffeine.

I’m a firm believer that Rocky Road is the absolute best flavor of ice cream in the world, although if I must, I will settle for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

You can sign up for my newsletter and get the FREE short story, One of a Kind, at:

You can also