Start by marking “Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)

Reckless Miles

(Miles Family #3)

“I love being naked. Naked is awesome.” ~Cooper Miles

For Cooper Miles, life used to be an endless party. He worked hard and played harder—as often as possible. But things change—people change—and lately the party life isn’t doing it for him.

Enter Amelia Hale. Cooper doesn’t see her coming. But it isn’t every day you meet a girl in a wedding dress in a bar. A girl whose lif
Kindle Edition, 3rd Edition, 342 pages
Published November 18th 2019 by Always Have, LLC (first published September 21st 2018)

Start your review of Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Reckless Miles is book three in The Miles Family series by Claire Kingsley. I’ve loved this series from the start but have been especially excited about Cooper’s book. Cooper is the fun brother, the unpredictable brother. The brother that everyone loves because he just radiates happiness but that loves the people closest to him with his whole heart. He loves big and he lives big. The author’s blurb for this book is so spot on it’s hard to think of what else to tell you about this to help you to ...more
Dilek VT
Something between 3 and 3,5 stars

*********************************************

There is a very sweet couple in this book. The hero is kind of a man-child, but he is a likable character. He is a crazy adorable guy that is impossible not to love!

The heroine is very sweet, too and she can adjust to his crazy. They are so much in sync. They are fun, they are sweet and they are sexy together.

There is not a burning fire or or killer chemistry between them, theirs is a light kind of passion, an easy an
Radd Reader
”We’ll be in our nineties with white hair and wrinkles and I’ll still kiss you and grab your ass and tell you you’re hot and love the shit out of you every single day.” swooning ❤️

Takes place in Echo Creek, a small town in the Cascade Mountains, where the Miles family owns a winery called Salishan Cellars.

Characters
Cooper (27, in charge of the vineyard at the family winery): He is full of life and loves a challenge. He is fun, always moving and talking and he's impulsive. He loves the land
Vintage
I first read about Cooper in the first book, Broken Miles. He and his best friend Chase were absolutely crazy together. Somehow, someway I jumped from mediocre book one to this. Hysterical.

Cooper is an ADD, sweet, loving, madcap idiot. He meets Amelia in a weak moment for both, and they start an affair. He's the kind of character that you will either love or will drive you crazy with his banter and lunacy.

Amelia's crush, now fiancee, has left her at the altar and she's a sweet little virgin in n
Somia
3 to 3.5 Seesawing Stars

The hero in this is a reformed manwhore and the heroine a innocent virgin, left at the alter by the guy she's always crushed on. The two meet in a bar and that's when the fun begins.

Copper Miles is certainly an entertaining goofball in this, a bit of a man-child he and the heroine Amelia gel well.

Overall a nice read with some good moments of humour, although there were moments such as the (view spoiler)
Elizabeth
Oct 05, 2018 marked it as nope-nope-nope  ·  review of another edition
I liked the other books but I am really really really really really x 100000000 not into the whole manwhore/virgin trope. I feel it perpetuates the notion women cant like sex but men can, so I am super sorry but I cant support books who do this anymore as my own personal stand against it. It's the same as second chance that have the heorine celibate for years while the man gets to stick it wherever he wants.
Maria
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
So reading this book has been like stepping on a rollercoaster and going for a wild ride. Indeed, our young rascal and hurricane has finally found his match. Cooper is unique but once his best friend has married his sister and his brother and wife have become parents, he knows that nothing will be the same again. So what happens? Amelia actually happens next. She’s the “unlucky” girl who has been abandoned on the altar by her future husband. Her only concern is to leave the already meaningless c ...more
kookyquinn
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're reading this review to decide if you should buy this book. Yes. If you haven't read Book 1 & 2, buy those too. You know why? They each contain: Cooper Miles. Ok ok, there's more:

Each book is romantic, heartwarming and has just enough going on to keep you riveted without making you want to throw your Kindle. But this book? THIS BOOK? It will literally make you LOL, you will tear up (happy tears) and swoon like a historical romance heroine.

There's no cheating, no violence, nothing gross.
book bruin
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook Review
Overall 4 stars
Performance 5 stars
Story 3.5-4 stars

Reckless Miles was a great romcom! It had me laughing out loud plenty of times as playboy Cooper Miles finally finds love. The premise was a fun one, featuring jilted bride, Amelia, and an interesting meet cute. She was a great complement to Cooper and I loved that she "spoke Cooper". Her character grew through the course of the book and I appreciated that she took the time to determine what she wanted and not what fell in her la
Notorious Book Tease
Cooper! Mattress burning, skirt chasing, Bryncess loving, bromance having Cooper! Cooper loves his family, his loves the winery, and he loves women. So many women. It’s not that Cooper doesn’t respect women or value them, he just hasn’t found the woman who makes him want to commit. He’s not afraid of commitment. He knows how to commit. He’s committed to his family, friends, and the winery. And while Cooper is often impulsive, but he is also insightful and devoted. Cooper sees the world different ...more
BookishStacy
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Cooper and his Cookie!

Omg, I loved Cooper in the previous books but I ADORED him in Reckless Miles. That goofy, quirky playboy has a softer side that just melted me. He and Amelia were perfection together--she was exactly who he needed. I'm loving seeing the whole cast of characters as we move through the series and I especially love the relationships they all have with Ben. His story is gonna be something else! Cooper has been my favorite so far but I know Leo is going to destroy me! This
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

I had high hopes for this, I really did but then suddenly when I thought it was all fine and dandy after reading ¼ through on, it started to spiral downwards… fast. The whole instant love (instant boyfriend, instant everything), I need you to meet my family so we can have babies wasn't doing it for me. Don't get me wrong I love the beginning stages of Cooper and Amelia relationship and could easily see why they mash so we'll together but if anyone knows me, instant love can
Riley Rae
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From previous books we have learned that he is a hyperactive, family loving, farming genius, man whore… to put it nicely! The ladies love Cooper and Cooper loves the ladies.
He’s always been honest and up front about his loving ways and we have all enjoyed his company in the past books. All-around he is a genuinely nice person who only wants to make the best out of every moment and keep those around him happy.
So when Cooper sits next to Amelia, a “jilted at the altar” bride, at a bar it is no
Brandi
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been waiting to read Cooper Miles' story since I was first introduced to him. I knew he would be a riot and his ride would be one thrill after another.
And a girl in a wedding dress at a bar?
Well, that's bound to be an interesting time.

Cooper does not and will not disappoint. He's the Miles you want to get to know. He's the one who will make you smile. He's gonna melt your heart. And you're going to love him more at the end of this story than you ever thought possible.
Amanda Kossen
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doesn’t let you down

I’ve been impatiently waiting for this book since I first met Cooper in Broken Miles. I was kinda nervous that it wouldn’t live up to the hype but Claire didn’t let me down. This was everything I was hoping for and loved getting to see more sides to Cooper. Amelia is a perfect companion for Cooper and can keep up with his type of crazy. If you love romantic comedies then this book is for you!
--Roxx-- • A Hopeless Romantic •
IJustLoveHowCrazyAndSweetThisBookWas!!! I could literally listen to cooper forever! His come to Jesus moments and all the matter burning really found a place in my heart! Cookie and Cooper will defiantly not be forgotten soon!
Tracy  C
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Copper Miles, you lovable sexy goofball! Amelia and Cooper fall fast and hard. You know she really gets him when the “Wyatt the cowboy” scene happens 🤣. Well worth the wait!!!
Kim
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not quite sure what to do with myself now that I’ve got Cooper’s story in my hands and finished it in one morning. I feel like I’ve waited forever for him to tell me his story and just like that, it’s over. However, I will say this….Cooper was SO worth the wait.

Claire Kingsley has given us a story of two people who just fit together like no other couple I’ve read. Cooper and Amelia balance each other out, they make each other feel things like never before, like everything is pure magic.

I lau
konstantina  avouri
hate how I didn't really like this 😭 this was a little bit too insta love-ish for me anyways Cooper is still my soft boy
Tina

There is always a little bit of trepidation when you read a series and have a favorite character throughout and you finally get to their book. Will the author keep all the qualities you enjoyed for the character when they were just a supporting character or will the author change them in some way to fit into some preconceived 'hero' or 'heroine' mold so that you no longer recognize them?

I am happy to report that in Cooper's book -- my favorite character of the whole series -- he is stil
Peggy R
Where to start and what to say? Well, Reckless Miles is the story I think many of Claire's readers have been waiting for - it's Cooper's story. Cooper Miles is one of those characters whose personality and presence just jumps off the page and demands his story be told. He is one of my favorite characters - not just in Claire's books but in any book. I thought Claire created an amazing story and partner for Cooper. This book was perfect. I smiled the entire time I read it (which was the one day i ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
Cooper is by far the funniest, most out there Miles brother so it’s no surprise when he find himself a woman on what should have been her wedding night.
This book is a great addition to the Miles family series and it ties up some loose ends. Now I can’t wait for Leo’s book.
Christina Rybka
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cooper and Amelia are a rollercoaster

Cooper meets Amelia in a bar after she got left at the alter. They start talking and he kisses her for scientific purposes and gets lost in a kiss that totally throws in for a loop. Cooper and Amelia spend a lot of time together. He helps her get a job working with horses which she loves. Amelia has a freak out and leaves. Can Cooper and Amelia get back to each other. Great characters and storyline Highly recommended. Amazing story so much going on loved it.
NovelMomma
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Rating - 5

I felt like I hit the ground running with this book, but if it was a rollercoaster ride, I didn’t want to get off! The action and excitement were there from the very first page, which is very fitting for Cooper. If you’ve been following this series, you know his personality is as big as his heart, and that came through from beginning to end.

Cooper, the jokester, the fun guy, the one who can’t be bothered with pants, met his match in this book. I absolutely love him and Amelia. They fit
Caroline F
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, dual-pov, virgin
As Cooper Miles would say, this book was "awesome"!

"There was something happening inside of me. Sparks and crackles and pings of electricity."

Cooper is like an over-zealous but adorable puppy. He's just full-on hyperactive, big on fun and spontaneity, and he's a real ladies' man. However, since he lost his wingman, the fun seems to have gone out of the easy hook-ups. The moment he meets the girl in the white wedding dress on the barstool next to him, he knows that she's different from any woman
M
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
COOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEERRRR! I have been dying for Copper's story since I fell in love with him in Broken Miles. This funny, charmingly, charismatic , energizer bunny of a man, has now forever stolen my heart. Behind all the laughs, is a man that is so much more. Cooper's capacity to love is beyond measure. He's a caretaker in every sense of the word. He is sensitive and kind and would do anything for those he loves. And when he loves, he loves with every fiber of his being, every corner of his hear ...more
Sunny Shelly Reads
I loved Cooper and his Cookie! Claire Kingsley lands another winner with Reckless Miles! Cooper is such a crazy, chaotic character, I couldn't wait to see the woman who reined him in. And what I loved about Amelia is that she not only "spoke Cooper" but her brain operated on the same super-fast speed as his. She was his equal in so many ways!

We all know that Cooper is a manwhore. So of course Amelia is a virgin bride the night that they have a one-night stand! That fling turns into a whole "Coop
Amanda Wright
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, Cooper 😍 Reckless Miles is the 3rd book in the Miles Family Series...and if you you haven’t read the others, you MUST right now!! One of my very favorite series with lots of family connections and swoons men!

Cooper. I’m not sure exactly how to describe Cooper accurately. He is crazy and funny, loyal and loving, and has such a genuine honesty. His role in the Miles Family up until this point has been kind of the crazy kooky brother that only a few people understood. In Reckless Miles, we get
Nancy Mederos
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another phenomenal book by Claire Kingsley! This book is the embodiment of what a sweet, funny, heartfelt book should be. One of the most entertaining, captivating books I’ve read this year. Reckless Miles is the third book in The Miles Family series, as much as I love books one and two (because I really do love them) this book takes the cake. Cooper Miles made my heart melt!

Cooper and Amelia meet after a very life altering day. Copper was feeling lost, and Amelia had been left at the altar. One
Goodreads Librari...: two book listings 2 12 Sep 21, 2018 08:25AM

• Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5)
  • Moonshine Kiss (Bootleg Springs #3)
  • Not Part of the Plan (Blue Moon, #4)
  • Whiskey Chaser (Bootleg Springs, #1)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Last Second Chance (Blue Moon, #3)
  • No More Secrets (Blue Moon, #1)
  • Fall Into Temptation (Blue Moon #2)
  • Holding on to Chaos (Blue Moon, #5)
  • The Fine Art of Faking It (Blue Moon, #6)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • Finally Mine
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • By a Thread
  • Riley Thorn and the Dead Guy Next Door
Claire Kingsley is an Amazon Top 10 bestselling author of sexy, heartfelt contemporary romance and romantic comedies.

Subscribe to Claire's Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2KGU26b

Add Claire's next releases to your TBR today:
TBA (Bailey Brothers, #4) by Claire Kingsley TBA (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3) by Claire Kingsley

NOW AVAILABLE ON AUDIO:

Everly Dalton Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1) by Claire Kingsley Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2) by Claire Kingsley The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires) by Claire Kingsley

Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1) by Claire Kingsley Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2) by Claire Kingsley Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3) by Claire Kingsley Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4) by Claire Kingsley Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5) by Claire Kingsley

Book Boyfriend (Book Boyfriends, #1) by Claire Kingsley Cocky Roommate (Book Boyfriends, #2) by Claire Kingsley Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriends, #3) by Claire Kingsley

Always Have (Always, #1) by Claire Kingsley Always Will (Always, #2) by Claire Kingsley

Miles Family (5 books)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5)

News & Interviews