Start by marking “Kiss the Stars” as Want to Read:

Kiss the Stars

A Falling Stars STAND-ALONE NOVEL from NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author, A.L. Jackson . . .

A single mother.
An up-and-coming drummer with a sordid past.
Their paths never should have crossed.
But when a senseless crime rocks Mia West’s entire world, she agrees to spend the summer hiding out at her rock-star brother’s mansion in Savannah until the storm blows over.
Paperback
Expected publication: March 5th 2020 by A.L. Jackson Books

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Mar 05, 2020
    Enter for a chance to win one of five Kiss the Stars signed paperbacks!

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 2560 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Feb 04 - Mar 04, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Kiss the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss the Stars

Start your review of Kiss the Stars
    A.L. Jackson
    Jan 23, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    A brand new, stand-alone romance coming March 5th

Pre-order your signed paperback or release box: https://geni.us/KTSPaperbackG
    Sign up to receive Amazon live alerts: https://geni.us/KTSAmznG
    Sign up to be notified when the audio is live: https://geni.us/KTSAudioG
    Blogger Sign-Ups: https://smarturl.it/KTSBloggerSignUp

Enter the Cover Reveal Giveaway: https://geni.us/KTSCoverGiveawayG
    Vote for Kiss the Stars as your most anticipated March read: https://geni.us/VoteKTSG
    Sabrina

I don't even know where to start with this review because there were just so many things that I loved about the story. The characters were amazing and had me so intrigued, the suspense of not know what had happened in Lief's past to make him think he wasn't good enough for Mia, the amazing connection between the band and their family. It was all so good and had me captivated and then sad once the book was over. I didn't want to leave these characters and I hope I'll get more of them soon.

Lief,
    Karen Mc
    Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing

”If I let myself fall, would you be there to catch me? Just for a little while?”

GAH! I’ve been mourning the loss of the Bleeding Stars—MY TOP SERIES EVER—for almost three years. Three years of wishing and silently pleading that AL Jackson would return to her rock star writing roots and give me more of my favorite Sunder family! Then IT happened: My author rock star made my dreams come true with KISS THE STARS, another epic, emotion-bleeding rocker romance full of fire and feels, the yin to
    Betül
    **ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
    description

"He was hotter than a thousand blazing suns. Yet somehow colder than the darkest hell. A falling star."

Kiss the Stars is the first book in the Falling Stars series. It features Mia West, who is the sister of rock-star Lyrik from the book Where Lightning Strikes, and Leif Godwin who is the drummer for the country band Carolina George. Mia is a single mother of two: Penny is eleven and Greyson is two years old. When a senseless crime rocks Mia West’
    Amy
    Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    5 Soul Searing Stars!!

Man, does this author ever have a way with words. Her writing always slays me.

Review to come!
    Tasnim
    Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    The first thing that comes to mind is "Kiss The Stars". That would be a nice title. I can't wait for this!
    Sarah N
    Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    "I'm no savior. You can be sure of that. But I'll gladly stand in the flames if it means keeping you from the fire."

Author A.L. Jackson delivers another emotional and heartfelt read, in Kiss the Stars! Infused with intense romance, delicious angst, and so much hope, this book will have you devouring it from start to finish! Every time I pick up an A.L. Jackson book, I know it promises to be an amazing read, and Kiss the Stars is no exception! I loved the emotion, the family connections, and was
    MJ
    Shelves: 2020-books, arc
    Kiss the Stars is one gorgeous angst-fest from start until finish. As only A.L. Jackson can deliver. Right from the first few pages, I could tell that I needed to buckle up and hold on tight to my heart since it would undoubtedly take quite a bruising. But as the story progressed, it was made abundantly clear that both Leif Godson and Mia West were the ones who would especially need that balm to soothe all the pain and heartache they both have experienced. I was merely a witness to all their ...more
    Chaos Book Reviews.
    Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Would you like my honest?
    Well, here it is.... This book is one of A.L Jackson's best yet.

Broken from the death of her best friend in a robbery gone wrong, Mia West and her children have taken Lyrik up on his offer of a summer vacation in Savannah as a chance to heal. What she never anticipated was Leif Godwin.

That boy has the fires of hell nipping at his heels. He never waivers from his belief that having something pure and good is no longer in the cards for him. One taste of Mia has him
    Manoela
    3.8 Stars

Kiss the Stars is an emotional story that has a balance between romance and suspense and has left me stuck in the story since the prologue. A good book.

Mia is a single mother of two cute and adorable children who is in danger and decides to take refuge in her brother's house. Leif is a character who is tormented by his past, he is mysterious and it took me a while to start to understand him.At the first meeting, I could see the attraction these two felt for each other and over time I
    thepokebook
    Feb 22, 2020 rated it liked it
    Shelves: 2020
    *ARC PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*

To begin with, I was so lost when I started with this book, not knowing that some characters had already their books. There were so many names that were thrown at me and I was lost and confused. There were some things wrong with this book, starting with the writing. The characters were good, great apart, okay together.

Usually, it's always the guy I sided with, because the hero tends to be annoying, weak, and well, not well-balanced. But here, it was
    Norma
    Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I received an ARC of this novel for an honest review.

A.L. Jackson is probably one of my top favorite authors. I've read quite a few of her books and I am always excited for a new release from her.

Kiss the Stars is a Falling Stars novel and I am really excited to see where this series goes from here. This series is a spin off of her Bleeding Stars series and I haven't yet read that series, but officially now have them all on my TBR! I love a good angsty rockstar romance and these all seem to hit
    Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
    Kiss the stars by A.L. Jackson
    “Becoming whole, 5 stars”

Mia’s life as of recently has been painful. After watching her best friend murdered it seems as if someone is after her. When she meets a mysterious man in her brother’s library, she feels something she hasn’t felt since that fateful night, safe. When she meets him again, she learns his name and that there is more to him than what meets the eye. The chemistry between the two is undeniable the question will they act on it.
    Leif’s ghosts/past
    Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Sitting here reading this book I don’t really know what I love more, the characters that pull your heartstrings and make you feel warm and fuzzy even in the bad times, or this incredible storyline that has got me in all my “feelings” just strung up.
    Lyrick is like the big bad @$$ brother that every girl should have in their corner, he makes the story all that much better.
    Mia, lovely Mia a tortured soul from a inexplicable incident that has just caused her to be in so much pain. Her beautiful
    Susan Staudinger
    Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    HAVE YOU EVER CAUGHT A FALLING STAR? BECAUSE I JUST CAUGHT 5!!!!!

AL Jackson dives back into the music world with this Bleeding Stars cross-over novel, “Kiss the Stars.” It’s the first of 4 novels in her brand new Falling Stars series, which begins by shining the spotlight on drummer, Leif Godwin, of Carolina George.

As most AL Jackson fans know, Carolina George has been touted as a popular country band, making cameo appearances in several of this author’s novels. For years, we’ve watched them
    Brigid Brown
    Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I have so much love for Kiss the Stars!!! It is the first book in the Falling Stars series, the spinoff from The Bleeding Stars series. This series centers around Carolina George, a country band. They were seen often playing at Charlie's, in the Bleeding Stars books.

In KTS it's like the the two worlds collide. It centers around Leif, Carolina George's drummer, and Mia, a single mom of two and sister to Sunder guitarist, Lyrik. God, these two are some of the best characters that AL Jackson has
    Jen
    Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    First, I have to say I missed those “Sunder” boys so much and their wife’s/ family..It was awesome reading these characters again. Second, the writing in the book was rocking. The story was sad,but sweet. There were sexy parts, heartbreaking parts, and parts where I wanted to crawl inside the book and hurt someone. I love Leif and Mia. They both have been through so much. Both broken and beautiful. This wouldn’t be an Al Jackson book without the twist you never saw coming. I love this spin off!I ...more
    Shay
    Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Kiss the Stars pulled me in from the get go! I just loved it! As always I get so immersed within the story that it’s hard to let them go when it’s over. Mia and Leif’s story was heartbreaking and you couldn’t help but root for them. I thought I knew where the story would go but but there were a moment or two where things happened that I didn’t expect. I also loved the secondary characters. Lyrik, Tamara, Penny, Greyson and so many more. They brought so much to their story.

As always, I can’t
    Clare
    Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc
    **I received an ARC of this for an unbiased review so thank you to the author and her team**

I rarely walk away from an A.L. Jackson book unchanged. Her books are so good and even though they are filled with angst, they're still warm and real.

This was no different. This book features appearances from characters that were in her Bleeding Stars series and it was nice revisiting old friend as I made new one's.

This has the kind of angst and realness and loss and family I've come to expect from Ms.
    Doris Raines

• Fake It 'Til You Break It
    • The Family Upstairs
    • Release
    • Just One Year
    • Heartbroken (Gritt Family, #1)
    • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
    • King of the Causeway (King, #9.5)
    • Keeper
    • Brix (A Rebels Havoc, #1)
    • Dirty Letters
    • The Wives
    • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
    • Code of Silence
    • Beautifully Broken
    • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
    • Breathless
    • Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)
    • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
    A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

HOLD ON TO HOPE is her latest. A best friends-to-lovers romance that will leave you begging for more!

Keep an eye