Start by marking “Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)” as Want to Read:
Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)

Brent

(Alpha Geek #4)

Wolf shifter Marie Lavine left her life in the military behind and is settling into her new role as bodyguard nicely. Though her past left her with PTSD, she’s excited to move forward and see what awaits at her new job. What she didn’t expect was to sniff out the scent of her mate. A cute nerdy human that made her wolf instantly hot.

Chemical Engineer and geeky human, Brent
Published February 7th 2020 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Brent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brent

Start your review of Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)
Tena Barnes
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the geek

Loved the geek turning into a hot shifter. Brains and looks oh yeah. You have action,love sadness,anger and happy ever after.
Sue
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and wears glasses what more could she want?
Lavine had recently left the military life behind however it had left its scars as she was suffering from PTSD which to a person such as herself was very debilitating. Imagine her surprise when out of no here she suddenly realises that the scent she is smelling is familiar because it belongs to her mate, something and someone she has never expected to ever find and yet he is there in front of her and her wolf and she's quite impressed.
Brent is on
Cheri
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marie suffers from PTSD. She's left the military now and works as a personal security agent. The nightmares continue to haunt her.

Brent is running from someone--who we don't know. Friends of both of them are helping Brent out by hiding him and letting him use his science lab. The same lab his friend created the serum that saved his life by turning him into a shifter. Will there be a repeat of history to save Brent from his pursuers?

I love the shifter world the author created where the shifter
Nikki Brooks
Marie is a veteran. Having left the Armed Services she is in need of a job, tout suite! She is offered a new position as bodyguard and her first assignment just landed in her lap. One slight hiccup, the assignment appears to be her mate. But he is human and very breakable. With her PTSD she is worried that she may be too broken to take the care she needs with this very human male.

Brent has been on the run for years, only checking in every few months with a distant relative. But when he finally
Miriam
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it

Brent is a scientist on the run after he discovered his creation was being corrupted. Marie is a former soldier trying to deal with the horrors she saw overseas. This is very much a insta-love/fated mate trope, but I really liked the chemistry between these two. Both are trying to hide from their past, but it is only together that they'll be able to work towards a future. I saw some of the "twists" coming in
Crystal Watson
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely great I love this series!!

This is Brent and Marie's story and boy what a doozie. I have to say I loved Brent I just want to squeeze him to death. Poor Brent is used to being a skinny bean pole. When the government used Brent he has to make a run for it. Marie is a wolf shifter who's seen Hell on earth. Being a soldier you see horrible things but what she's seen takes the cake. Right when she sees her mate he's kidnapped right before her eyes good thing she's no push over and goes to
Tilly
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brent is a sweet smart guy but for the past 5 years his life is been put on hold. He is in hiding due to a product he created. Marie suffers from PTSD due to her time in the army. Having smelled his scent when they cross paths their friends decide on a little matchmaking, but what kicks off as a bit of fun goes dreadfully wrong and there mating may never happen when an attempt is made on Brent's life. Download to follow this hot sexy read and as it is fourth in the series no need to read in ...more
Cheryl
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Brent and Marie's story . First hold onto your pants this one is hot !! Brent is on the run and goes to a party with his friend and meets on hot woman but knows he doesn't stand a chance since he is human and is just trying to stay alive . Marie is dealing with PTSD but just knows that she is better off out of the military . After a hot blind date that goes wrong she shoots him up with a serum that she knows will change him . While dealing with his new self Brent just wants to claim ...more
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 of the Alpha Geek series by Milly Taiden
Brent is Zeke’s friend that he met up with at Comic-Con in last book.
Brent has been on the run for a long time until Zeke see him and offers a place to stay.
At a party Zeke plays matchmaker and Marie meets Brent that turns out to be her mate.
Marie has ptsd from been in military and struggles to trust people and sleep with nightmares also panic attacks.
Brent gets turned very quickly in this book and it feels like Marie and Brent develop their
Chantelle Bouffanie
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! I volunteered to read this book and can't wait to buy it too. I love reading Milly Taiden stories. This is the fourth book in the Alpha Geek series. This is Brent and Marie's story. Brent is a geek scientist on the run. While Marie is a shifter. Once she's sees Brent she knows that he is her MATE! There is nothing better than a smoking hot geeky alpha male. If you love reading about action,love, sadness,anger and happy ever after. Then this is the one for you. Keep up the awesome work. ...more
Heidi
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Brent has a secret he needs help with but before that can happen he finds his love he gets kidnapped and then almost dies until he gets some help in the form of a serum.

Marie has finally found her mate and not even death will tare these two apart.

This was another fab read i love this series its an instant one click. You cant help but fall in love with these geeks everytime.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books

Jenniekenn
Brent and Marie are perfect. This story is hot. Marie knows right away that Brent is her Mate and she does not care that he’s “geeky” and nerdy. Forces come for Brent and he almost dies. Marie gets Zeke to save his life with the potions. Marie had PTSD and sadly and unknowingly Brent was a part of that. I like how she taught him how to shift. I loved the friendship between them all and of course the hot sex

L M
Feb 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Short and fast paced which detracts a bit from the story but still enjoyable. Follows on a similar vein to the previous books but with enough differentiation to make it enjoyable reading.
Brent has been on the run for five years after he unwittingly was tricked into developing a chemical weapon.
His mate was in the military and has seen firsthand the damage this weapon has done and suffers nightmares even years later.
A good entertaining read which has Alexa and Zeke playing a big part too.
Kindly
Star Boling
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story line for this book blends so well with the last two books that you can fully comprehend what has happened and what is happening. I love the action, romance, and intrigue that is an integral part of Milly Taidens books. She never disappoints!! You have GOT to read this book! Brent is the epitome of geekiness suddenly thrown into the HOT Alpha role of manly maleness.

Donna
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brains are sexy. Chemical Engineer Brent Williams has brains. But for the past five years he has been on the run due to the misuse of the product his brain produced. The perfect killing tool. When he meets sexy wolf shifter Marie Lavine both their lives are going to change drastically. This is a smoking hot sexy tale of love and redemption. Break out the fans and a cold drink this one is going to steam up your glasses.
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brent was unknowingly working for the government and got mixed in with something awful.
For a number of years he's been on the run from their schemes.
He's trying stay out of their clutches and protect his research.
Brents luck runs out and he's taken.
Fortunately, his shifter mate sniffs out the danger and rescues him.
Brent doesn't come out squeaky clean.
Zeke to the rescue!

Becky
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brent is on the run. He shows up momentarily at his best friend;s reception to ask for help. Spooked into running before he could ask for it, Marie scented him-mate. On the run for 5 years, chemical engineer Brent is protecting his discovery from those who wish to use it for destruction. Bit when their paths cross and only part of the truth is revealed, will it be a game changer for love and fated mates? Hot, steamy geek shifter romance by Milly Taiden

Ann
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marie is a shifter suffering from PTSD after her time in the military. To help her cope, she takes a job helping to keep a scientist safe from his pursuers. What she doesn't count on is discovering that he's her mate...and human. Or is he?

Fun fourth book in the Alpha Geek series. I'm looking forward to more books in this series.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout. My thoughts and opinions are my own and without bias or favor.
Sandi Ramirez
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-challenge
I really enjoyed this sexy Geek even before he transformed before our very eyes, We already knew that Geek Brent is hiding something but we are not just quite sure what it is. Once the newest member of the security staff arrives, it doesn't matter much as she will sniff it out of him one way or another. Marie suffers from some PTSD and tries to hide it herself. These 2 are quite the pair...that fate has decided shall be. I am looking forward to more in this series.
Brenda Coates
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Brent has done things he is ashamed and sorry about. Marie has witnessed things no one should ever see. Brent is a geek on the run, and his friend Zeke has a safe place but he gets caught and injured. Marie and her companions save him at a price. This is the next installment of the Geek series and tou are gonna love it. Shifters all day long. It's so hot. I volunteered to read and review an advance reader copy.

Tracey
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marie and Brent lit up the pages with their chemistry and when they are together it's so cute to watch. Brent is our geeky hero who feels like Marie is out of his league. Then come the serum that will change his life forever. I really enjoyed the action and drama in this book. Great edition to the series Milly Taiden definitely knows how to keep you wanting more with her books.
Tammy Campbell
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good story

I enjoyed this edition. Fast paced, everything went together and completed the story of how they finally decide to admit their love. I wish there was an epilogue, where he works with the military and his aunt on the cure for his mate. Or maybe a short story 5 years in the future where we get updates on all 4 couples.
Balgair Tod
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Geek: Brent is a wonderful tale of tragedy, love, hope and victory.

Once again Milly Taiden has gone to the mat to bring out the best in her characters. She has created a detailed world that welcomes you in and encourages you to care about its residents.

I loved this story and encourage you to give it a try.

Highly recommended.
Lory
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable and entertaining fast paced read and great addition to the series. Plenty of intrigue,suspense, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end so looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Florence
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to this sexy, fun, action packed series.. These geeks maybe smart but it is their women who have to keep saving their butts... Brent and Marie's story was very emotional dealing with PTSD and life after the military for Marie.. loved these two they were both needing their mate to help them move on..
Debra
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I really enjoyed reading this book which has some really surprising twists in it. I spent time in the military and found her problems facing PTSD very relatable, Brent was also facing his own demons which were riding him hard. i couldn't wait to see how it ended and was very happy at how they finally overcame their past. A must read book.
Sandra Aaron
Feb 10, 2020 rated it liked it
This is an OK shifter romance, but it seemed like the couple was more in lust than in love. I have no problem with lots of sexy times in my romances, but this one was mostly sex and only a little romance. I liked the couple, and Milly's books are always entertaining -- I just need a little more romance and a little less lust.
Debra Hughes
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the Geek Series. Brent and Marie are seductive and fun of action. The Geeks seem to have a way of making them Sexy and alluring. I am pulled in on page 1 and captivated until the end. You should add this book to your library; I have.

ObsessiveReader
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Brent is on the run after finding out that the virus he created was used to commit mass murder. He goes to his friend Zeke for help and finds his mate. Lots of sex and calamity. The bathroom scene was pretty funny.
Nonie
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
3 Cheers and 5 stars!

True love, Geeky stuff and shifters in heat! Oh My!
An almost broken woman finds her true mate only to discover his dark secret! Is love enough to save the day? Of course!

• Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons Book 5)
  • Vampire Reunion (Real Men of Othercross #4)
  • Big (A Real Man #20)
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
  • Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons Book 4)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Vampire Siren (Real Men of Othercross #3)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Unlove Me
  • Out of the Dark (Shadow Agents #4; Immortal Ops Universe #25)
  • Batty for Dragons: Paranormal Dating Agency (The Lazar Sisters Book 2)
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • The Wolf Marshal's Pack (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #3)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or

Alpha Geek (4 books)
  • Alpha Geek (Alpha Geek, #1)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)