Start by marking “The Wyswoman from the West (The Prophesied Sorcerer #3)” as Want to Read:
The Wyswoman from the West (The Prophesied Sorcerer #3)

The Wyswoman from the West

(The Prophesied Sorcerer #3)

Blood Moon, black dragon and the hunt for energy that charges the magical core. Will Libi collect enough to break the sorcerer’s curse? In the forest, a young woman hunts for the rarest lizards known to the magic community. She must find one that is worth plenty of silver so she can feed both her Master and herself for over a week. Under the light of a blood moon she spots ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 160 pages
Published January 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Wyswoman from the West, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wyswoman from the West

Start your review of The Wyswoman from the West (The Prophesied Sorcerer #3)
Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 of the series "The Prophesied Sorcerer" describes a great world full of dangers. Roy tries to protect his girlfriend Libi, even if he has to kill for that. To ensure that Libi is strong enough to fight against the evil scorcerer, a prophersy that comes out when Libi does not bump into a lizard but against a black dragon. Then the real battle only starts when it comes together with Zora (from part 1) and Shabina (from part 2) on earth.

The writer has really created a beautiful fantasy world
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wyswoman from the West by T.M. Caruanais a wonderful story to read. This book number three in this wonderful series that I have read and can not wait to read the next one. I highly recommend this story.

Reader03
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting read as one girl's future takes importance amidst prophecies and turmoil. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Dawn Milligan
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read book 1 in an anthology and loved it! I've been following this series and it's well written and great characters! I'm excited to see where the rest of the series goes!! ...more
Katy Rowan
marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2020
T.M. Caruana also writes as Therese Caruana.

The Prophesied Sorcerer (3 books)
  • The Necromancer from the North (The Prophesied Sorcerer #1)
  • The Enchantress from the East (The Prophesied Sorcerer #2)