Start by marking “Thanks for Vengeance (Vengeance Holiday Stories #2)” as Want to Read:
Thanks for Vengeance (Vengeance Holiday Stories #2)

Thanks for Vengeance

(Vengeance Holiday Stories #2)

An adventurous short story from the Vengeance Trilogy world!

Determined to take a vacation, Freya goes into protection mode to ensure that ARI doesn't capture the man she loves.

Bash discovers another Quirky Quinn's Guide, but this time it provides the best reason for Freya to take a day off and celebrate Thanksgiving.

But can they stay out of ARI's clutches?

Join the Resista
Published November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Thanks for Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thanks for Vengeance

Start your review of Thanks for Vengeance (Vengeance Holiday Stories #2)
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
Celebrating Thanksgiving in the resistance❤ (Of course, Danger is involved ;-) this short story kept me hooked from start!

Review Copy received In exchange for a honest review.

After the successful attack on ARI in Halloween, the city security has risen. The resistance has been cautious but the guys need vacation, so they're going to a resistance colony. Freya was against this as Bash can get into danger, but as they are going nevertheless, she's in protection mode.

Bash wants to celebrate Thanksgi
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Zoey Indiana; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Heather W
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for Vengeance: A Vengeance Holiday Story is the second book in the Vengeance Holiday Stories series. This was a very entertaining and engaging short story with danger, adventure, action, and a food fight, all set in the Vengeance paranormal world.

liz
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an action packed short read. It’s about celebrating thanksgiving an ancient tradition (lol).there was action adventure andeven a good fight. I loved it.
Kathryn
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is fun Thanksgiving romance that involves the resistance. This adventurous and action packed story is a read with danger, suspense and great twists. This is a very enjoyable story.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Marianne
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fun paranormal holiday story. I enjoyed it... It is funny. It has adventure, danger and made me smile..

Melody Hillier
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
thanksgiving with the resistance would not be complete with out a food fight, a break in by the Crimson and a full fledged attack, but you also get a look at all our friends and loved ones as they find out about the holiday. it is a great little read!

Pat
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be a very enjoyable read with the great character and storyline development that kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!
Tayra Sanders
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book. I loved the twist and turns and ups and downs of this intriguing story. I enjoyed the characters.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!

Melinda Workman
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this authors ability to connect the characters and the reader. I felt like i was in the middle of the high action and drama and time really flies when reading the books in this series. Bash and Freya are an odd couple surrounded by a band of resistance fighters. They do finally have a Thanksgiving of sorts but lots of action and romance in the process.
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for Vengeance: A Vengeance Holiday Story by Zoey Indiana is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in this wonderful series that I have loved reading very much. I highy recommend this to everyone who loves reading about Thanksgiving, dragons, Sci-FI, holiday and paranormal romances.

Jackie Roberts
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an intense paranormal love story about second chances, and missed opportunities.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.

Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A short story in which Thanksgiving plays a role but it is about the ARI that attacks when everyone tries to find relaxation. A steamy scene between Bash and Freya could not be missed.
I give it 3,5 stars

Cheryl Carpenter
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These bite-sized novellas continue the adventures of Freya and Bash. Each with its own story and hea.
Amber
Karen  Dee
Allison Brant
Melissa Basnight
Dec 27, 2019

• Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)
  • A Bride for the Alien King (Protectors of Svante, #1)
  • Trust In Love (Love in Spring, #4)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • Gambling on the Artist (Cat's Paw Cove, #3)
  • Scale of Betrayal (Diablo Falls)
  • The Holiday Hideaway (Holiday House Book 7)
  • The Ranger's Mountain Bride: Married in Maplewood (Maplewood Book 5)
  • Callen's Captive (Broken Shifters #3)
  • Blade's Battle (Broken Shifters #2)
  • The Christmas House: A Hickory Grove Novel
  • Totally Taken By The Alien (Marauder Mates #2)
  • Axel Rex (Cyborg Awakenings Book 4)
  • Ghost Redeemed
  • Defy Me (Legends of the Ashwood Institute #4)
  • Olympus Academy: The Demon Demigod
  • Kiss of Death (The Fallen Angels Academy, #2)
  • All the More to Give
Want to get notifications when USA Today Bestselling author Zoey Indiana has a new release? Sign up for Zoey's Zine https://www.zoeyindiana.com/subscribe for a free Dystopian Rebels ebook, new releases, giveaways and contests, exclusive content, and your eyes only sneak peeks.

Zoey Indiana was inspired by the idea that everyone deserves love and their own happily ever after, she loves to write abo

Vengeance Holiday Stories (5 books)
  • Masked Vengeance (Vengeance Holiday Stories #1)
  • Jingle Bell Vengeance (Vengeance Holiday Stories #3)
  • New Vengeance (Holiday Vengeance Stories #4)
  • Cupid's Vengeance (Vengeance Holiday Stories #5)

News & Interviews