Start by marking “Fearless Loving: Eight Simple Truths That Will Change the Way You Date, Mate, and Relate” as Want to Read:

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  88 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
In Fearless Loving acclaimed author Rhonda Britten continues to reveal her teachings for achieving a life free from the nagging fears and doubts that keep us from realizing our full potential and making the most of every moment. Shattering many of the conventional myths about relationships, she illuminates the eight basic truths that will transform your life:

€ Love is up
Published January 6th 2003 by Dutton Adult

To ask other readers questions about Fearless Loving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fearless Loving

Donna
Jan 11, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
QUOTE: “So which do you trust, fear or love? Fear tells you to hide your true self. Love tells you stand up and shine. Fear wants perfection. Love is perfect despite appearances. Fear tells you being right is the way to stay safe. Love knows safety is an illusion. Fear argues for your limitations. Love takes a stand for your greatness. Fear wants more. Love knows there is always enough. Fear thinks pain is a weakness. Love sees pain as an opening. Fear wants guarantees. Love wouldn’t ask for gua ...more
Kate
Jan 17, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book a lot, because I like Rhonda Britten and her teachings a lot. But I found some of her instructions slightly capricious and I think I trust myself and my instincts (especially in finding non-abusive men) more than her average reader does.

There are definitely some worthwhile truths, exercises and ideas in here, though. I would totally recommend it.
Alona Perlin
Jan 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book made me feel hopeful.
Tonya
Apr 08, 2010 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
So far, assume everyone is innocent ... what a concept ... that could save a lot of that inner dialogue I drive myself nuts with!
Gita
Nov 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A challenging book on keeping an open heart
Kara Larson
Jun 10, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish I would have read this book years ago.
shannon
okay, i know the title might be a little dorky... but for anyone in the dating game (or soon to be)... i am learning a lot.
Lori
Jul 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
an essential for anyone wanting to improve relationships or understand healthy dating.
Charlene Younkin
Jess
Sep 15, 2015
Angela
Jul 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wish i had read it years ago
Mynde Mayfield