Start by marking “Fae's Consort” as Want to Read:
Fae's Consort

Fae's Consort

A brand new fae romance from Lily Archer.

They call me the village spinster. I rather enjoy it. Single and free to dance with the witches under the moonlight whenever I please—what could be better than that? When the day king shows up to take ten changelings as his consorts, I’m happy those selection days are behind me.
At least I thought they were. But instead of ten young
Paperback
Published November 2019

Start your review of Fae's Consort
Lily Archer
Nov 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
It's live on Amazon!
US Amazon
UK Amazon
CA Amazon
Elisa Glendenning
2.5 Stars

Although the plot was interesting, it was lacking in details. Emma (FMC) and chosen Consort liked to verbally spar, yet she mostly lacked gumption, intelligence and was seriously lacking in gross motor skills (ie. constantly tripping/swooning into the arms of her King). Although Emma is 28, it felt like she was 10 years younger. Solano, although protesting he had no interest in claiming Changelings, seemed to have no reservations in objectifying his Consort. I’m not sure I would
BeaofGreenGables
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've always loved some Sara J Maas stories, and this new fae thing that seems to have exploded this year is right up my alley. Whenever i want a break from Vi Keeland or LJ Shen or K Wenster, i turn to paranormal or fantasy. This one hit some of my favorite fae notes. Fated mates. Class differences. Bad guys lurking. World-building, steam, and an AMAZING story. It's not the same as Fae's Captive, which I loved with a hard stanning passion, but it's in the same world and has the same flavor. ...more
Megan
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO FREAKING GOOD

This was SUCH a good book! I cannot WAIT for the next one I never know what to write in reviews, but I've been told it's a good idea to leave a review, so here I am. BEHOLD MY REVIEW!!
Safety Lady
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMGOSH

Wow what a great book book but it STINKS because it is a cliff hanger that will have you gnashing you’re teeth saying NOOOOOO. What happens now??? Lol. Great writing and a great story. Don’t look for the HEA yet it probably is in future books. Hate to love this one but I do and I can’t wait for the next book. Happy reading.
Elizabeth Miller
Always a good choice

Lily Archer is a solid author. While none of her books are 'stand alone' she makes up for the cliffhangers with solid plot and enjoyable characters. Also- she doesn't drag it out forever- as a few other authors I've cone across do...
This will be wrapped up within 1 to 2 more installments instead of 4 books later and nothing is resolved.
Ashlee McDaniel
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg loves this!

I love all of Lily Archers books and this one did not disappoint! The characters were amazing and the plot was awesome too! The cliffhanger is awful but I’m so excited for the next book!
Charity Wells
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cheezits!!!

Wow! So much wow! I can't believe how it ended. Emma is a free spirit, totally happy with being single and dancing with witches in the moonlight. Solano is determined to not be his father. He doesn't even want to pick out any consorts, but Emma's dad's catches his eye and that's that. Super good story, fun characters, and one helluva cliffhanger. So looking forward to the next one!!
Jennifer Evans
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t put it down!

Great start to a new series! I legit couldn’t put it down and that ending has me ready for the next book! I need to know what happens next!
Ashlee Skelton
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mildly interested

So this is the first Lily Archer book I’ve read and I can say after the slow start that it was pretty good. The story line was compelling but I wasn’t really into the way the story way told, where the story vacillated back and forth between both main characters. I appreciate the look into both characters’ lives, but it was a hard adjustment and seemed like a more jarring switch rather than a see less transition between them. The wording and language was average and kept me
Philleys Peters
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent new series

An excellent new paranormal fantasy takes off with a bang!!! I loved this! Emma is quite the indomitable heroine, the kind I admire the most. She sure knows how to keep her Fae King off kilter. When will they realize they are meant to be? Oh yeah, when an evil adversary kidnaps Emma? Anyway, this book sadly ends on a terrible cliffhanger! Oh me, oh my. Hurry up with the sequel...please?
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Good

How mean to end the book right there, Lily.

I love Emma and Solano and can't wait for the next part of this. What will happen to Emma? Will the nobles rose against Solano for what he did to Varan? What will happen to Gwenarie for her part in things? Will Brunilla and her rebels rise up? There's a lot to look forward to.
Greta
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, fantasy
Not feeling Emma..At times she try to come off as I am bad and the next she tripping over here feet..And Solano if he can stop mooning over what he can do to his consort and get back to finding out what is going on with the kingdom..Have to wait for the next book to see the out come of Emma and Solano..
Willow Summers
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, wow, wow. This is the first book I had read by Lily Archer and I will be going back through her back catalogue. Holy moley what a fantastic story and that cliff hanger!!!! I need the next book in my life now! Couldn't put this book down! Excellent!
Jamie Schlosser
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cliffhanger! I need the next book, like, an hour ago when I finished this one. Lily Archer is a new-to-me author, but I've already downloaded Fae's Captive from her backlist because I need more! These stories are well-written, action-packed, and steamy. Highly recommend!
Winterblue Lingo
Had the potential to be interesting and thought grabbing, but was dull and repetitive in the sense that things would begin to get steamy and hot -wink wink-, then would pull away because of a promise. Very dull and there are fanfictions that are better.
Lexy
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FANTASTIC!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! When you read as much as I do, it’s easy to get bored. But this book will NOT bore you! A fantastic romance even though I’m dying to get my hands on the next book. WARNING: it has a cliff hanger! But worth it!
Charlotte Miller
Great Book

I loved this book! Both Emma and Solano show what they are made of. I could see where the writer was going but there were suprises that I didn't expect. The only thing that I didn't like is the cliffhanger at the end.
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this author’s take on Fae storytelling. This new series is so fantastic. High fae, lesser fae, changelings etc.. you get all the class systems you’re used to with plenty of action, curses, betrayals and intrigue thrown in. Can’t wait for book 2.
Csimplot Simplot
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!!!
Eldorna
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing !
read it within a couple hr
Loved every minute from start to finish
Cassandra
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait to read this book! I read 9 books from this Author already and absolutely loved each one! This one is going under my Christmas tree ...more
Jen
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
Just.... wow!

I loved Emma and Solano's story so much!
I am a little stunned and speechless after that ending though, I need book 2 now!!
Carol Buckley
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
exciting

I loved this book. I don't want to give anything away. I will say this is definitely a must read. I can hardly wait for the next one.
Giulia China
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Nothing new on the panorama ...
Melanie Harrington
2.5/5 stars
Mrs Vivienne Lamb
It ended on a cliff hanger

I dislike stories which end in the middle! Sorry, I can't even be bothered to find out what happens next.
Melina Simpson
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting world and a fun read.
Piper
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No! Falling of a cliff

The reviews said it ended in a cliff hanger. Well it's good story. Emma is gutsy. Story is palace intrigue and romance. Yes, waiting on next book.
Kaitlin Schnepf
Nov 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Holy shit solano is useless whiny pos.

• The Cruel Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms Series, #1)
  • Fallen King (Court of the Sea Fae, #2)
  • Prowess Trials (Great Falls Academy #8)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Cathedral (Cradle of Darkness #1)
  • Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)
  • Dark King (Court of the Sea Fae, #1)
  • King Of The Fae (Blood Court, #1)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers Book 1)
  • King Of Blood (Blood Court, #3)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • King Of Bones (Blood Court, #4)
  • Contaminated: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • Enemy Tyes (Great Falls Academy #7)
  • Family and Honor (Jacky Leon Book 2)
  • Reborn in Flames
  • King Of Ash (Blood Court, #2)
When I began writing Taylor and Leander's story, I had NO idea it would capture so many of your hearts and imaginations. Thank you for loving them as much as I do. You are making my dreams come true.

Lily Archer believes in fairies, mermaids, and fierce fae warriors. Armed with nothing more than her imagination and a well-worn MacBook, she intends to slay the darkest beasts of the fantasy worlds