Start by marking “Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom: Everyday Reminders from Psalms and Proverbs” as Want to Read:
Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom: Everyday Reminders from Psalms and Proverbs

Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom: Everyday Reminders from Psalms and Proverbs

An engaging introduction to Psalms and Proverbs, Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom is a collection of bite-sized readings that teaches children how to live a life of love and gratitude, make good choices, and ask honest questions.

This fun and thoughtful book is full of little lessons about God’s love for us, as well as lessons about what it means to share his love with everyon
Published August 25th 2020 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom

Start your review of Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom: Everyday Reminders from Psalms and Proverbs
Jeanie
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
All creation sings of the glory of God. Have you ever looked at a sunset and wonder at it's glory. Or climbed a mountain and see the vastness of creation. Since we are created by God for his glory we are made to worship. This book is for both you and your child. It is a resource that will help you both draw closer to God thru the Psalms and Proverbs.

The illustrations and wording are kid friendly. Scripture reinforces the character of God and how much He loves you. I have already pre-ordered the
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This illustrated book is a devotional of sorts for tweens and young children. I liked this book, and can’t wait to look into the others in the series. This is the perfect Psalms and Proverbs introduction for young children and tweens. The art is inclusive to all ethnic groups and really colorful. I’d highly recommend this for daily scripture reading with young kids.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.
OjoAusana
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2021
*received for free from netgalley for honest review* not what i was expecting and not something i cared for.
Jalynn Patterson
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:

A highly engaging introduction to Old Testament Psalms and Proverbs for young children, each bite-sized reading draws on the timeless wisdom of these books to remind young ones who God made them to be and how to live their lives with him on a day-to-day basis. The lessons found in Psalms and Proverbs are enduring and key for understanding what it looks like to liv
Cover Lover Book Review
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love when children’s books have presentation pages! Tiny Truths Wonder & Wisdom opens to a presentation page where you fill in who it’s to, who’s it’s from (“With Love From”) and a place to document the gift date.

I’ve always loved the life-building Psalms and Proverbs from the Old Testament. This book provides a wonderful opportunity for young readers to not only learn Bible wisdoms, but also to apply them to their daily lives.

The hardback edition is marketed for 4-8-year-old readers. It has
Penny
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom is a beautifully written book for children. The illustrations are eye-catching and fun, they remind me of the cute Funko Pop toys. Most important, they show how God loves all people. The truths written out in a kid-friendly way are timeless. Each story is paired with a verse from Psalm or Proverbs. The book includes a table of contents, an introduction to Psalm and Proverbs, and more to explore verses. Written in easy to read text, the wisdom and wonders will deligh ...more
M4cGirl
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was able to read Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom by Joanna Rivard & Tim Penner for free from Netgalley for providing me with an advanced ARC in exchange for an honest review.
The book shows us to understand what it is to live a life of love, gratitude and that we need to remember to make good choices.  We will learn that God is the one who made everything and everyone, who we are, that he loves us unconditionally and we are to love God and everyone else.
Brianna Bell
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book, and can’t wait to dig into the others in the series. This is the perfect Psalms and Proverbs introduction to young children. The art is inclusive and really vibrant. I’d highly recommend this for daily scripture reading with young kids.
Kayla
Jun 17, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2022, for-kids, jesus
Kid friendly intro to psalms and proverbs, with little stories about topics, illustations and a highlighted verse. I've seen lots of illustrated bibles, but talking about psalms/proverbs feels less common. ...more
Andréa
Note: I received a digital review copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley.
Mrs. Montgomery
Jan 13, 2021
Whitney
Jan 15, 2021

• Good Night, Sleep Tight
  • Tease (Cloverleigh Farms, #8)
  • Mayflower: The Ship that Started a Nation
  • Seen. Known. Loved.: 5 Truths About God and Your Love Language
  • Nora Goes Off Script
  • One Big Heart: A Celebration of Being More Alike than Different
  • Clap Your Hands: A Celebration of Gospel
  • Unbridled Faith Devotions for Young Readers
  • The "i" in Integrity! (I Mean the "me!")
  • Recipe for a Perfect Wife
  • The Amish Newcomer
  • I Always Wanted One
  • Diamond Rattle Loves to Tattle
  • His Pretend Amish Bride (Unexpected Amish Blessings Book 2)
  • Oops, I Dropped the Lemon Tart