Start by marking “Her Filthy Italians” as Want to Read:
Her Filthy Italians

Her Filthy Italians

They call me their beautiful angel. I just call them my ********

Venice, Italy.
Sumptuous, sensual, hedonistic.
Im here to experience it all.
So, when I meet two super-hot Italians,
who want me to join in their enticing fantasies,
I have few qualms about accepting.
After all, this is only a brief interlude in my life.
Ill look back on it in the future as just a little fun.
In three
Paperback

To ask other readers questions about Her Filthy Italians, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Filthy Italians

Start your review of Her Filthy Italians
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I just love ménage stories and this book had all I need! Two sexy Italian men, one lucky lady, some suspense and loads of heat. The story had me gripped and was seriously hot! My spine was tingling in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Marco and Alessio, what fabulous names! Are committed to each other but would love to have a woman to fit in with them. These two complement each other so well, I could feel their love for each other and their stress over each others feelings towards
Jessica Alcazar
4.5 stars! "A steamy MMF romance with a Mafia twist ." yes, yes it was!

What a great story this turned out to be. I shouldnt be surprised tho because every book Ive read by this author has turned out to be quite good and far more than I expected. Yes, I expected a well written, sexually driven romp of a story but what I got was a hot polyamorous triad romance story, full of passion and intrigue!! This is a page-turner for sure, and not just because of the sprinkle of mystery and suspense
Daria
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I need to sit down...

Her Filthy Italians by S.C. Daiko what a write~ The story drew you and entertained you, on some levels it was heartfelt. The author brought all that to you. It was a wonderful story and the characters played well.

Marco and Alessio their personalities were on point, the love between them it didn't matter the backgrounds they came from but the life they had together, the missing piece a sassy/shy American will make them rethink a few things as well as throw the girl herself
Ola Adamska
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2020
What a nice manage read! MMF to add more. Form time to time I have a huge desire for this kind of book and I know that Ms. Daiko always delivers.
Her Filthy Italians are no different. Two sexy men, one lucky girl and they mix in sweet and steamy mix. Add to that some darkness And you have some delicious read!
Monja De Jager
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another hot, sexy, steamy read from SC.
Sefi meets Marco on her first day in Italy, where her 3 month internship is.
He wants her to meet his partner Alessio, she agrees.
She meets him on her own in a not too pleasant manner.
This is the story of their time together - her filthies as she calls them.
They corrupt her in the nicest possible way of course. Their time is spent having lots of hot steamy sex, add a bit of intrigue and danger and you have a very interesting 3 months.

A very enjoyable hot
Joy Boutwell
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-a-copy
This book is phenomenal and takes you on an adventure full of twists, turns, suspense and mystery, that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The author has written the story with such amazing details, it makes you feel like you are in Italy. Alessio, Marco and Sefi are wonderful characters that have great chemistry and are faced with a lot of obstacles throughout the story that will have your heart racing.
Gladys
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun, Filthy, Flirty & Fabulous!! This hot ménage romance really brings the heat as Sefi, Marco and Alessio's story unfolds. I really loved that this book was just as much about heart as it was heat, which is sadly not always the case with this type of read. Toss in a handful of danger and suspense for added spiciness and you have yourself a very enjoyable book that is easy to read. This is my volitional, frank review.
Kathy Seabrease
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Siobhan delivers a book that makes us want to read more. Their story (Serefina, Marco and Alessio), is fun, sexy and dramatic. It wasn't only their tale that drew me in, but the descriptions of Venice and surroundings... she made me not only love the characters, but the city as well. I can't wait for more...
Jenny
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is scorching HOT! I love the romance, the love, the sex, and the suspense is this book. The passion and chemistry between the characters will heat up your life. I absolutely loved this book!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Heather
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2020
This was a very hot and sexy read! I loved Marco and Alessio and would definitely recommend this!
Mona williams
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was another great book you wrote! she only has three months in this country. its where she meets two hot men to maybe fill her sex fantasy . only there is real danger. read to find out what happens.
Kat
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sefi is in Italy for work and meets Marco. Sparks right off. Marco is with Allesio and they have a good thing going, but his feeling for Sefi, he introduces her to Allesio. Sparks of one kind or another never stop flying.

This book has heat, action, a gripping story line, two hot Italian men who don't mind sharing a woman. It'll have you glued to the pages. Between the three of them to the streets of Italy you'll fall in love with it.
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
Sefi travels to Venice to work at the Guberman for 3 months so that she can add a good job experience in her CV to work in an art gallery in LA. Little could she imagine that this trip was going to change her life radically. The same day of her arrival,she meets Marco, a very handsome businessman who helps her to get home after she was conned.
Marco, enraptured by her beauty, offers to have dinner with him and his partner Alessio and Sefi agrees. When she meets Alessio, who is a police
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
Take a trip to Italy they said.  It will be interesting they said.  Well they did not lie.  Between the pages of S C Daikos latest book, Her Filthy Italians, is a story so racy and dangerous you just wont believe what youre reading.   There are all sorts of naughty sex that you will understand the title within the first couple of chapters, but this is not just a lust filled novel.  NO!  There is a suspenseful drama that is unfolding within the dark world of the Italian mafia and the three main ...more
Renee
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

Venice Italy. Sumptuous, sensual,, hedonistic. I'm her to experience it all. So, when I meet two super-hot Italians, who want me to join in their filthy fantasies, I have few qualms about accepting. After all, this is only a brief interlude in my life. I'll look back on it in the future as just a little fun. In three months, I'll return to the States and settle down. Except, dark forces lurk beneath the murky mists of the Lagoon.
Ann (Literary Lust)
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Her Italians is a fabulous read. If you enjoy ménage stories then I would most certainly recommend this one to you. I devoured this book in one sitting. I loved that the author added so much detail when describing the city of Venice and Im certain if you have yet to visit, it will now be on your bucket list.

Sefi, what a very lucky lady she is. She heads to Venice for an internship and finds herself with two amazing Italians who are willing to show her exactly what the city has to offer. I loved
Suzy
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Filthy never looked so good as it did in SC Daikos new book, Her Filthy Italians. I thought that SC balanced the book well with a wonderful storyline and all the amazing sex scenes. I thought her characters were hotness personified, they just oozed sexiness. I found Sefi, Marco and Alessio love and passion for each other truly inspiring. All the trials and tribulations that they had to overcome to find their happiness made me so anxious for them that I lost a few finger nails with worry for ...more
Jen ODonnell
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh My! What an amazing book. 2 hot Italian men, Marco and Allesio and Sefi ( an American woman) , a very sexy, thrilling ,exciting, suspenseful Menage. I loved this from the beginning. SC Daiko give us another outstanding, steamy story. You are drawn into the story, and feel very part of it, and never want it to end. The words burn right off the pages. I can't say enough about Her Filthy Italians. I can't wait for another book from this amazing author. Grab this up as fast as you can. A must, ...more
Chikap09
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Her Filthy Italians was absolutely amazing, as is everything by SC Daiko! We follow Sefi who travels to Italy for an internship and ends up meeting 2 sexy Italian men who want to do filthy things to her. Which you probably deduced from the title, lol.

But danger encroaches the closer she gets to Marco and Alessio. Her men, however, aren't willing to let anything happen to their beautiful American.

I highly recommend this if you enjoy MMF. Daiko knows how to give you steamy sexy times while keeping
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
A delicious story that I read in one sitting. Set in beautiful Venice, the words flowed easily and I felt I was there seeing all that the characters described. Its a fine art to get the balance right when delivering spicy steamy scenes with a good rounded story and SC nails it. The interactions between Sefi and her two gorgeous Italians were explosive and together with the suspense of the Mafia threat to the characters, the story was a real winner for me.
Jennifer Leigh
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ill start by saying I wish I could give 4.5 stars on my rating! If you enjoy filthy ménage books, youll love this book! The steam/hotness is off the charts, while still portraying emotions, drama, suspense, and interesting plot twists. While I love the spicy scenes as much as the next girl, I felt there were 1 or 2 instances where the plot was starting to flow, then suddenly yet another sex scene. It just made my mind stutter trying to change gears, I guess. Thats the only reason I didnt give it ...more
Heidi
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love the author iv read many of her books over the years i really enjoyed this book i loved the characters Sefi, Alessio and Marco they where all unique fun exciting and easy to love.

I did feel that this book was a bit different the style of writing just seemed not quite the same i also felt more emphasis on the guys.

Overall i liked this book and i loved the ending and the epilogue gave me the warm feeling in my heart of sweet romance.
Denise Scott
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is better than 1 Italian man !
A ménage with two Italian men Sefi goes to Italy for a summer job . Marco and Alessio are males in a committed relationship that meet Sefi soon after she gets to Italy . There is a line in the book that I so loved and copied since it moved me as much as it did . You can feel from the writing the connection that is portrayed .
Lofty
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sefi is following her dreams going to Italy to work temporary for 3 months. When she bumps into Marco he's surprised by the pull he feels towards her so offers her friendship.
Alessio & Marco have been together for years but both feel the pull towards Sefi.
The way they both felt so protective towards Sefi was lovely to see unfold in the book. It was also great how Sefi's confidence and character grew.
Great story
Rhiannon Hall
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another HOT, STEAMY, SUSPENSEFUL and BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN MÉNAGE story from Siobhan Daiko I loved it.

Filthy Italian's ✔
A willing lucky lady ✔
Off the charts chemistry ✔
Mafia ✔
What more could you possibly want?

I 100% recommend this book its amazing.
Donna
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vanilla to Kinky - yes please 🙌
Another great book by S.C. Daiko. She delivers on hot, steamy sex scenes while providing a lot of suspense surrounding the mafia. Marco and Alessio had a great relationship and then adding Sefi in the mix just made them perfect. The love they had for each other was wonderful. Such a great ending. Definitely suggest grabbing this book.
Nico
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great atmospheric setting in romantic Venice for this erotic ménage story featuring a sassy American, face of an angel, Sefi and her two, hot as hell, filthy Italians, Marco and Alessio. Throw in a side of mafia suspense and its all the ingredients for another riveting tale from this talented author ...more
Hazel
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really like the story loads hot sex and criminal crime and kidnapping going on what start off as a short term thing between sefi, Marco and alessio turn in to something more

Jenny B
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SC Daiko has done it again with a fantastic MFM read. The way she develops the story and the blend and chemistry between the characters creates for the ultimate escape of a read. This book had a smooth easy reading story line which left me rapidly turning pages and devouring.
Debra Phiri
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So much to love about this book! The ménage aspect, the storyline with intrigue and panty melting sizzle, the characters and the scenery of Venice and surrounding areas!

The story has so much heart in it and I was happy it went the way it did. I laughed, shed some tears and rooted for our lovers!

I always know when I open the cover of an SC Daiko book that I am going to have the time of my life!
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: New cover help 5 24 Mar 29, 2020 08:40AM

• Devil's Toy (Fallen Dynasty Book 2)
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Devil's Captive
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • His Gift
  • Billionaire's Fake Bride: An Enemies-To-Lovers Romance (Hamptons Filthy Rich Novel Book 3)
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Maximo (Mob Daddies #3)
  • The Slapshot Series Box Set: Books 1-3
  • No Damaged Goods
  • Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)
  • Center of Gravity (Ice Tigers #2)
  • The Way We Fought
  • Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Playing with Fire (Girl Power Collection)
SC Daiko, aka Siobhan, is a bestselling British author of erotic and contemporary romance. When she isnt writing or looking after visitors, she loves to swim in the sea, travel around Europe, sample different food and enjoy local wine. Siobhan has worked in the City of London and taught languages in a Welsh high school before moving to Italy, where she now lives with her husband, a Havanese puppy, ...more

News & Interviews