Start by marking “Filthy Italians” as Want to Read:
Filthy Italians

Filthy Italians

Go to Italy, they said.

It will be interesting...

Little did I realize just HOW interesting.

Marco and Alessio are committed to each other

But they also want me.

How can this American girl resist two gorgeous, hunky, alpha Italians?

We form a perfect triangle of love

Until a Mafia boss sets me in his sights.

What started as a fling turns into something way more serious.

And I risk
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Italians, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Italians

Start your review of Filthy Italians
Jessica Alcazar
4.5 stars! "A steamy MMF romance with a Mafia twist …." yes, yes it was!

What a great story this turned out to be. I shouldn’t be surprised tho because every book I’ve read by this author has turned out to be quite good and far more than I expected. Yes, I expected a well written, sexually driven romp of a story but what I got was a hot polyamorous triad romance story, full of passion and intrigue!! This is a page-turner for sure, and not just because of the sprinkle of mystery and su
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I just love ménage stories and this book had all I need! Two sexy Italian men, one lucky lady, some suspense and loads of heat. The story had me gripped and was seriously hot! My spine was tingling in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Marco and Alessio, what fabulous names! Are committed to each other but would love to have a woman to fit in with them. These two complement each other so well, I could feel their love for each other and their stress over each other’s feelings towards f
Jenny B
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SC Daiko has done it again with a fantastic MFM read. The way she develops the story and the blend and chemistry between the characters creates for the ultimate escape of a read. This book had a smooth easy reading story line which left me rapidly turning pages and devouring.
Heather C
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Her Italians was my first read by Daiko and overall, I enjoyed it. I will say that all my future European trips are now ruined because I fully expect on my next visit to Italy to find myself an Alessio and Marco. If I don't....it's a fail trip. Because....I WANT AN ALESSIO and Marco! OK, now that we all know what I want I can move on.

Who is jealous of Sefi? Not me. Definitely not me. OK, I'm jealous. She has a masters in Art History, accepts an awesome internship in Italy and ends up in love wi
Daria
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I need to sit down...

Her Filthy Italians by S.C. Daiko what a write~ The story drew you and entertained you, on some levels it was heartfelt. The author brought all that to you. It was a wonderful story and the characters played well.

Marco and Alessio their personalities were on point, the love between them it didn't matter the backgrounds they came from but the life they had together, the missing piece a sassy/shy American will make them rethink a few things as well as throw the girl herself i
Joelle
This was one hot read filled with tons of ton sexy times and hot men.The story was intriguing and suspenseful as well and had a great cast of characters.

Sefi finds herself in Venice for and internship for three months what she didn't expect to find on her short stay was two hot and sexy men who wanted to share her.The story was filled with romance from beginning to end as this trio could not help keep their hands off one another.

The sex scenes on after the other just got hotter and hotter.

From
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

It was so great to get back into S.C. and what I originally read of her. NOT that I don't love her books that are just a single couple, but there is something about the way S.C. writes her menage books when they are MMF.

S.C. brings an American to Italy for a work thing and ends up bumping into a very handsome Italian man. Little does Sefi know that he has a boyfriend (closer to a husband) at home.

Marco and Alessio are not gay but they love each other and only each other. They do enjoy bringing
Monja De Jager
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another hot, sexy, steamy read from SC.
Sefi meets Marco on her first day in Italy, where her 3 month internship is.
He wants her to meet his partner Alessio, she agrees.
She meets him on her own in a not too pleasant manner.
This is the story of their time together - her filthies as she calls them.
They corrupt her in the nicest possible way of course. Their time is spent having lots of hot steamy sex, add a bit of intrigue and danger and you have a very interesting 3 months.

A very enjoyable hot
Ola Adamska
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2020
What a nice manage read! MMF to add more. Form time to time I have a huge desire for this kind of book and I know that Ms. Daiko always delivers.
Her Filthy Italians are no different. Two sexy men, one lucky girl and they mix in sweet and steamy mix. Add to that some darkness And you have some delicious read!
Kathy Seabrease
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Siobhan delivers a book that makes us want to read more. Their story (Serefina, Marco and Alessio), is fun, sexy and dramatic. It wasn't only their tale that drew me in, but the descriptions of Venice and surroundings... she made me not only love the characters, but the city as well. I can't wait for more... ...more
Gladys
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun, Filthy, Flirty & Fabulous!! This hot ménage romance really brings the heat as Sefi, Marco and Alessio's story unfolds. I really loved that this book was just as much about heart as it was heat, which is sadly not always the case with this type of read. Toss in a handful of danger and suspense for added spiciness and you have yourself a very enjoyable book that is easy to read. This is my volitional, frank review. ...more
Jenny
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is scorching HOT! I love the romance, the love, the sex, and the suspense is this book. The passion and chemistry between the characters will heat up your life. I absolutely loved this book!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Heather
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2020
This was a very hot and sexy read! I loved Marco and Alessio and would definitely recommend this!
Mona williams
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was another great book you wrote! she only has three months in this country. its where she meets two hot men to maybe fill her sex fantasy . only there is real danger. read to find out what happens.
Kat
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sefi is in Italy for work and meets Marco. Sparks right off. Marco is with Allesio and they have a good thing going, but his feeling for Sefi, he introduces her to Allesio. Sparks of one kind or another never stop flying.

This book has heat, action, a gripping story line, two hot Italian men who don't mind sharing a woman. It'll have you glued to the pages. Between the three of them to the streets of Italy you'll fall in love with it.
Joy Boutwell
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-a-copy
This book is phenomenal and takes you on an adventure full of twists, turns, suspense and mystery, that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The author has written the story with such amazing details, it makes you feel like you are in Italy. Alessio, Marco and Sefi are wonderful characters that have great chemistry and are faced with a lot of obstacles throughout the story that will have your heart racing.
Rhiannon Hall
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another HOT, STEAMY, SUSPENSEFUL and BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN MÉNAGE story from Siobhan Daiko I loved it.

Filthy Italian's ✔
A willing lucky lady ✔
Off the charts chemistry ✔
Mafia ✔
What more could you possibly want?

I 100% recommend this book its amazing.
Yoneidis
Sefi travels to Venice to work at the Guberman for 3 months so that she can add a good job experience in her CV to work in an art gallery in LA. Little could she imagine that this trip was going to change her life radically. The same day of her arrival,she meets Marco, a very handsome businessman who helps her to get home after she was conned.
Marco, enraptured by her beauty, offers to have dinner with him and his partner Alessio and Sefi agrees. When she meets Alessio, who is a police comisionad
Beyond The Covers Blog
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Take a trip to Italy they said.  It will be interesting they said.  Well they did not lie.  Between the pages of S C Daiko’s latest book, Her Filthy Italians, is a story so racy and dangerous you just won’t believe what you’re reading.   There are all sorts of naughty sex that you will understand the title within the first couple of chapters, but this is not just a lust filled novel.  NO!  There is a suspenseful drama that is unfolding within the dark world of the Italian mafia and the three mai ...more
Ann (Literary Lust)
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Her Italians is a fabulous read. If you enjoy ménage stories then I would most certainly recommend this one to you. I devoured this book in one sitting. I loved that the author added so much detail when describing the city of Venice and I’m certain if you have yet to visit, it will now be on your bucket list.

Sefi, what a very lucky lady she is. She heads to Venice for an internship and finds herself with two amazing Italians who are willing to show her exactly what the city has to offer. I loved
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
description
SC Daiko never fails to deliver a hot read that gives more than just heat!

Sefi is ready for an adventure of a lifetime, and a three month internship in Venice, Italy is the just the start of it! But when she meets a sexy Italian man right from the beginning little did she know her adventure was just getting started.

I love the chemistry between Sefi, Marco and Alessio. The author was brilliant about showing us the commitment of Marco and Alessio, while they navigated the complexity of including
Lita Thomas
Mar 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Her Italians by SC Daiko is a cute story about Serafina. She is a young lady from the United States who is doing an internship in Italy. On the plane she meets a gorgeous Italian man named Marco. He takes an instant liking to Serafina aka Sefi. Marco has a partner and he loves him but he cant wait to get home. Marco is excited about Sefi joining him and Alessio. They have brought other women into their relationship before but Marco is hoping Sefi will different. Sefi is ready for the adventure o ...more
Suzy
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Filthy never looked so good as it did in SC Daikos new book, Her Filthy Italians. I thought that SC balanced the book well with a wonderful storyline and all the amazing sex scenes. I thought her characters were hotness personified, they just oozed sexiness. I found Sefi, Marco and Alessio love and passion for each other truly inspiring. All the trials and tribulations that they had to overcome to find their happiness made me so anxious for them that I lost a few finger nails with worry for them ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Her Italians is definitely a HAWT story with a “Mafia twist”. This is Serafina (Sefi), Marco and Alessio’s story. Marco and Alessio are already together and Marco meets Serafina when she has just arrived in Venice, Italy. Sefi is in Venice to do an internship at the Guberman Museum for 3 months.

Marco and Alessio have been looking for a third in their relationship and this isn’t the first time they have had a woman together. But none of their previous relationships have ever lasted. This is the
Andrzejewski Amy
Her Filthy Italians
S.C. Daiko

"Her Filthy Italians", was everything I expected it be and more. I was sucked into Marco, Alessio and Sefi's story from the first page. In this story you will find all the hedonism in its finest. Marco and Alessio make an offer to fulfil Sefi's sexual fantasies and much more soon after she arrives in Venice. What starts out with Sefi testing the waters turns into a full blown love story. This story is smoking hot, one thing it's not lacking is two very Filthy Italian
Kari Hansen
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sefi is visiting Italy to gain some professional experience in her career in art before she returns to the US but she gets a lot of personal experience when she meets Marco and Alessio.

Marco is in a committed relationship with Alessio and they have agreed that adding a woman to their relationship would only make it stronger. When Marco comes to Sefi’s rescue he knows that she would be the perfect choice and both Sefi and Alessio agree.

As the chemistry between them ignites so does the danger that
Chikap09
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mmf
Her Filthy Italians was absolutely amazing, as is everything by SC Daiko! We follow Sefi who travels to Italy for an internship and ends up meeting 2 sexy Italian men who want to do filthy things to her. Which you probably deduced from the title, lol.

But danger encroaches the closer she gets to Marco and Alessio. Her men, however, aren't willing to let anything happen to their beautiful American.

I highly recommend this if you enjoy MMF. Daiko knows how to give you steamy sexy times while keeping
Jen ODonnell
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh My! What an amazing book. 2 hot Italian men, Marco and Allesio and Sefi ( an American woman) , a very sexy, thrilling ,exciting, suspenseful Menage. I loved this from the beginning. SC Daiko give us another outstanding, steamy story. You are drawn into the story, and feel very part of it, and never want it to end. The words burn right off the pages. I can't say enough about Her Filthy Italians. I can't wait for another book from this amazing author. Grab this up as fast as you can. A must, mu ...more
Kari Hansen
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sefi is in Italy for a short time to gain some professional experience but she gets a lot of personal experience when she meets Marco and Alessio.

As the chemistry between them ignites so does the danger that Sefi finds herself in. Will they be ab
Courtney Turner
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my this book was naughty! And I loved every bit of it! Sefi, Marco and Alessio were fire right from the start, and one thing for sure is that you could feel their love almost right from the beginning. And not only is their love story amazing but the story in this book is also very captivating. Mafia, kidnapping, shootings, and bunch more excitement! I fell in love with Sefi, Marco and Alessio right from the start and I couldn’t put this book done once I started it. This is a must read!

I recei
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: New cover help 5 24 Mar 29, 2020 08:40AM

• Billionaire's Fake Bride (Hamptons Filthy Rich #3)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Maximo (Mob Daddies #3)
  • The Slapshot Series Box Set: Books 1-3
  • Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)
  • Center of Gravity (Ice Tigers #1)
  • The Way We Fought
  • Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1)
  • Playing with Fire (Where There's Smoke duet book one)
  • Mr. Baby Daddy: A Secret Baby Romance
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • Killer Love
  • Two for One
  • Crowning Their Heiress: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Beck and Call
  • Dirty Little Sins: Vincent and Zia #1 (Mafia Mayhem Series)
  • The Dancer Who Saved Her Soul (Zodiac, #3)
SC Daiko, aka Siobhan, is a bestselling British author of erotic and contemporary romance. When she isn’t writing or looking after visitors, she loves to swim in the sea, travel around Europe, sample different food and enjoy local wine. Siobhan has worked in the City of London and taught languages in a Welsh high school before moving to Italy, where she now lives with her husband, a Havanese puppy ...more

News & Interviews