Start by marking “Dirty Brilliance” as Want to Read:
Dirty Brilliance

Dirty Brilliance

A BILLIONAIRE MANLOVE ROMANCE

Kace Karrington is a wealthy, self-made investor with no qualms about steamrolling others to achieve his goals. He’s attracted to men, but picks up beautiful women, giving the cold, unfeeling world of Finance the appearance he’s successful...powerful. That is until he meets a smoking hot street punk eager to show him there’s more to life than
Published December 13th 2019 by Writers in Crime

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Brilliance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Brilliance

Start your review of Dirty Brilliance
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
Kace is ruthless, wealthy, on top of the finance invest world, his self-confidence is sky high, his arrogance even higher, he growls more than talks, he an arse and his head is running way too fast.

Brandon, we know less about him, and that’s Kace's fault, through his eyes we only see a lot about his big ego. That's about to change.

It seems Kace missed a lot of the ‘down on earth’ people around him, looking from a high kite.
Brandon is the one who brings him down by pulling the line.

He meets
Barbie Pomales
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book . This my 1st time reading from this author and now she is going on my one click list. It is well written and both characters are well developed .
Joyffree
Jan 16, 2020 added it
Shelves: arc-tbr

This is a quick read
Kace is portrayed as a selfish egotistical billionaire who cares only about his reputation and the acquisition of more - nothing specific just more.
When a tragic loss brings him face to face with the results of his choices he finds himself questioning his life.
He has everything tangible what he lacks can not be acquired by his normal means.

This is an instant lust romance with a light touch of angst or maybe I should say self-revelation?
It does border on the realm of
tammy rufo
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
omg Kace is really an awful person, but he's totally redeemable. it just takes the right person to come a long, and Brendan is that guy. i really loved this book, but jerks that fall in love and somewhat change for that one person are really my thing. this book was well written and fun to read, def recommend it!
Penny Chelmer
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a well written story, the main characters are definitely unique. I really enjoyed the dramatic difference between the main characters being rich and poor. This is a very good emotional and romantic read, it has everything you want in and really good book.
Would definitely recommend.
AL
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great characters and a plot line that leaves you curious and wanting more at every turn. You can't really do much better than that. A really good book and a pleasure to have read it!
D.C.
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story had a bit of everything: romance, drama, suspense. I love how she worked the angle of this romance as well as dealt with the tougher topic. Well done!
Jeanine Beaulieu
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved these two guys,,when you think you have everything than someone appears and your struck in the heart and it changes especially Kace, this book is wonderful only I wish it was longer.
The author did a wonderful job writing this book.I am reading this book for a free review of my own free will.
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m

Brandon is the one who brings him down by pulling the line.

He meets
Nov 20, 2019
June Robards
Dec 12, 2019
Lea Bronsen
Dec 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
Bea LaRocca
Victoria Scott
Sherry
Jan 11, 2020

• How to Catch a Prince (Chester Falls Book 1)
  • Biker Daddy
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Captivating (Elite Protection Services #2)
  • Crossing the Touchline (Auckland Med Series Book 2)
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Ryder's Boys: A Sun-Soaked Gay Romance Bundle
  • The Call of the Drums  (The Twelve Days of Christmas #12)
  • Mr. Naughty List (Home for the Holidays, #2)
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
  • Dear Wife
  • The Undercover Plan (Crushing #2)
  • What If
  • Christmas in Paris
  • Forbidden (Old West, #1)
  • I'm Straight, Right?
  • Book of Love
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable Press.