Start by marking “Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3)” as Want to Read:
Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3)

Haunted Legacy

(The Windhaven Witches #3)

Being haunted by ghosts isn’t unusual for Autumn, but this time it’s someone she didn’t think was dead.

Autumn’s world is a life of ghosts, death, and destruction. The last thing she wants is to be the cause of her boyfriend’s early demise. Especially when she’s already been warned by the Angel of Death to stay away from him. So, to keep Wade safe, there’s only one thing to
Kindle Edition
Published November 3rd 2020 by Author Revolution LLC

To ask other readers questions about Haunted Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted Legacy

Start your review of Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3)
ShanShan ✨
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Ok. Can I have Wade? I mean, how freaking cute is he? I thought this book was way better than the first two. I felt like it was written better and I connected with the characters more. Colton was actually tolerable! When it came to Autumn’s dad, I wasn’t all that surprised. I had a hunch. He was a little weird and now I know why. Wade’s dad.... I don’t even know what to say so I should just start the next book.
Jackie
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a story. Autumn deals with ghosts all the time but never like this. Impossible to not find it intriguing. I can’t wait to have more about these characters. Don’t miss out.
Kay Smillie
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third book in this series, and the intrigue, tension, and fear factor levels just keep on rising. You'd better buckle yourself up and keep your sick bag handy, because this feels worse than a fast car chase down that long and winding road in San Francisco.

The storyline twists and turns until you have no idea what's going to happen next. Once again, the author presses all my emotion buttons (she's far too good at that) and breaks my heart in two...

I'm telling you nothing about this book. Read
Jenny
OMG 😱 I can not wait for book 4 to be done. So many unanswered questions. I need to know!
The suspense and mystery behind it all! You never know what will happen next.
Shivani McFarland
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Haunted Legacy is the third book in Carissa Andrews Windhaven Witches Series and the creepy, scary level just got amped up. Autumns family home or said mansion is definitely haunted and one poltergeist is throwing a fit and furniture, lamps, a bed or two not to mention slapping a few folks around too. I would seriously get out of there but Autumn whats to find out who it is, why all the destruction and help the ghost move on so she can get her house back. But there is a big shocking surprise in ...more
Alyssa
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! The adventures in this book topped the adventures of the previous book. I adore Autumn with her tenacity to keep learning about her family and the legendary legacy. I love Autumn's real world problems (relationships, friends, school, need I say more).

I received an ARC copy and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Marie Fraser
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was an excellent addition to the series and probably my favourite book so far. It was well written and the characters and story were well developed. I love the individual character personalities and enjoyed seeing their relationship dynamics develop and evolve. The story continued seamlessly from the previous book and was action packed and full of twists and turns. It had suspense, intrigue, emotion, hot chemistry and romance. I’d highly recommend this book and look forward to the next ...more
Eileen townsend
Great read. The author really draws the reader into the story. Will definitely read another book by this author. I felt like I was part of the story.

hugh burris
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good book.

I was not expecting that ending. Autumn & Wade are together but his dad is not pleased about the situation. I am shocked at the ending and I cannot wait for the next book to come out.
KC Spence
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Can Breathe Again!

Damn! It was dicey for a second! I definitely called the surprise spirit, but I was not expecting that cliffhanger ending. And what is going on with the flames between my #Coltumn ship?! I need to know!
Jennifer Bishop
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is fantastic series! I have loved all of the books, but I have to say, this one is my favorite so far. I love Autumn and Wade and I love how their relationship progresses. This book is full of spookiness, twists and turns, mystery, love, and surprises. I would definitely recommend this book and series!
TXBRITGAL
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has tons of excitement and supernatural reveals. Autumn and friends are truly in the fight of their lives. Major family secrets and reveals happen in this book.. Autumn is becoming more of who she is meant to become. She's amazingly strong and selfless. Be warned, there is a cliffhanger ending. I loved every moment of this book and look forward to the next in this brilliant series!! ...more
Rachel Joi Maples
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
totally in love with this series ... absolutely recommend this one!!
Khris Erickson
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Haunted Legacy" is by far the best book in the series so far!

The story line is extremely engaging; Autumn needs to find out what malevolent entity is haunting her home, while at the same time struggles to resolve the conflict that her relationship with Wade presents to him. The plot presents some really interesting twists that you don't see coming, and keeps you wanting to read more to get answers.

If you want a really fun read that will give you more of Autumn's adventures, then make sure you
Jennifer Mccormick eding
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Completely amazing!! This is definitely an emotional and spooky page turner. I could not put it down. Each book in this series gets better and better. I’ve never had a book give me goosebumps before but it was definitely welcomed! Emotional, suspenseful, and thrilling. Leaves you wanting so much more!!
Colin Andrews
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Arrrrrrrrrggg Still no resolution, gimme gimme gimme book 4. I need answers god dammit. Put a neck brace on cause this book whips you backwards, forwards and side to side. You'll need answers,want answers but you wont get all of them, no no no. can't wait to jump into Book 4. <3 ...more
Carissa
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Obviously, this is a book I've read. ;)

For me, each one of the Windhaven titles gets better and better. In many ways, I have been with Secret Legacy (book 1) since I was 14 years old. But these next three books, they're all new and made up in my imagination. This book was a beast. Just when I thought I was almost done writing it, there was more to do.

The twists and turns in this were brutal and dovetailed with some of the events happening in my own life at the time. (Spoilers!) I'll likely tal
Tessa
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Haunted Legacy is the third book in The Windhaven Witches series and I just finished the second book, Soul Legacy. If you haven't read the first two books, this review might contain minor spoilers.

The timing for reading Haunted Legacy was perfect. We just recently got an infrared sauna for my health and if you're familiar with how the sauna works, you'll know the lamps will turn off as soon as the target temperature is reached. Then they'll turn back on as the temperature goes down. This happen
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't want it to end!!

I'm so sad this is coming to a close! These books have been incredible! What creepy spectacular adventures we're having with this great group of friends who have these wonderful paranormal powers or gifts. I daresay this book is better than the previous two, and I'm sure the 4th will be even better than this one--that's just a quick prediction based on the trend so far. This author is excellent, so I know I can count on her to keep me entertained, and I'm sure whatever she
TC
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't get enough of this one and if I could give it multiple 5-Star Ratings, I would. The twists and turns that Andrews has come with in Haunted Legacy serves as a turning point in the series and it sets the stage for the finale in Book IV, Cursed Legacy.

She gives you a lot to digest here and given the sheer power of this story, you may need a break afterward before you dive into Cursed Legacy. I know I did, having read an unrelated book between Haunted and Cursed Legacy. Either way, the e
Nicky
Apr 14, 2021 rated it liked it
There’s a lot going on in this book. My suspicions about Autumn’s were confirmed. It was sad how she broke up with Wade to protect him, but sweet that she ended up with him anyway because she just couldn’t be without him. I liked that the whole gang was working together. And I’m gonna go back because I need to read Diana’s books because she seems fascinating, especially if her story gets into how she ended up with Blake.
Shawnae Aiu
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autumn is forced to make hard choices in this book. She’s faced with an unknown entity that is angry. Wade won’t let Autumn face her challenges alone. Autumn figures out that she can’t do it alone, find out who she turns to in her struggle. Can she help the angry spirit? Another installment of Legacy that continues to guide you through the world of the supernatural perfectly!
Derek Williams
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is one of those books that make you go WOW!!! Action packed from the get go to the very end. Very hard to put this book down once you start reading it. Clarissa Andrews is a master at her craft and it shows with every book she releases. You really need to read this book and this series. Excellent book and series.
Kimberly
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wow what an excellent addition to this incredible series. So can't wait for the next book. ...more
Aletia
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
You have got to be kidding me!? I had an inkling, but never thought it would be like this! And the ending?! OMG! Thankfully the final book is out and I can see what happens!!!
Christina
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, this is by far my favorite book in the series by far. It kept you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end with huge revelations. I actually fell out of my seat once. (Maybe I was pushed. Should check for ghosts lol). I have loved the series, but the second book for me left a little "bored" at times. This did not disappoint. I was no bored at all. Ever read a book and scream at the end? Yeah, that was me because of the CLIFFHANGER!! Seriously enjoyed this book and the characters. I h ...more
Pamela Young
Aug 25, 2020
Debra Guyette
Aug 25, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• New Witch on the Block: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Romance Novel (Midlife in Mosswood Book 1)
  • Jealousy's a Witch (Midlife in Mosswood #2)
  • Curse of Stone (Academy of the Damned, #1)
  • Reign of Shadows: A Slow Burn Paranormal Witch Romance (Academy of the Damned Book 6)
  • Night Kissed (Chosen Vampire Slayer, #1)
  • Claiming Hope (Hope, #2)
  • Ritual of Magic (Academy of the Damned, #2)
  • Harbinger of Death
  • Crown Of Blood (Academy Of The Damned, #3)
  • Throne of Death (Academy of the Damned, #4)
  • Queen of Legacy
  • The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
  • Magnolia: Don’t Trip The Bride (Spell Library, #15)
  • Island of Glass (The Guardians Trilogy, #3)
  • The Hunting of Ryder (Inferno Pack, #2)
  • Shadow Killer (Cerberus #7)
  • Bay of Sighs (The Guardians Trilogy, #2)
  • Aru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava Quartet, #1)
"An author emerges from the depths of Minnesotan waters. Sci-fi/Fantasy is my pen of choice."

Carissa Andrews is an internationally bestselling author from central Minnesota who writes a combination of science fiction, fantasy, paranormal romance, supernatural thriller, and dystopia. Her plans for 2021 include the continuation of the Diana Hawthorne Psychic Thrillers.

She keeps sane by chilling with

The Windhaven Witches (4 books)
  • Secret Legacy (The Windhaven Witches, #1)
  • Soul Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #2)
  • Cursed Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #4)