Start by marking “Belle Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #4)” as Want to Read:
Belle Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #4)

Belle Manor Haunting

(Addison Lockhart #4)

The door to Addison Lockhart's room opens. Five-year-old Sara Belle walks in. The child seems lost and confused. Addison reaches out, grabs Sara's hand, and the room goes black.

Addison's eyes open to find she's been transported several decades into the past. She's sitting in the back seat of a car. Sara is beside her. The car stops at an intersection. Moments later anothe
Kindle Edition, First US edition, 195 pages
Published February 29th 2020 by Pixie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Belle Manor Haunting, please sign up.
Lynda Kelly I'd read the others first or I think you'll be a bit baffled !!…moreI'd read the others first or I think you'll be a bit baffled !!(less)

Start your review of Belle Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #4)
Cindy
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow, Addison Lockhart has so many defining moments in this book that sets her on a new path with her abilities.

I cannot believe all of the changes that went on in this book. The ones I can talk about are the birth of her daughter and another great ghostly mystery investigated and solved.

I am so excited at the change in the series and cannot wait to see where the author takes Addison's character now. Can I have the next book now please.
Carol
Addison Lockhart is helped by a woman in
the grocery store when her water breaks.
After Addison gets into her husband’s car,
she realizes the woman was a ghost.
Now laying in her hospital room after giving
birth to her baby, a five-year-old girl appears
at her bedside. The little girl is a ghost named
Sara Belle. Sara needs Addison help. When
Addison takes her hand, she blacks out.
Awaking Addison finds herself in the backseat
of a vintage car with Sara. Sara’s nanny is
driving with her boyfriend sitting
Jodi Pomerleau
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoy light supernatural stories. This one is a quick read and a good mystery. Addison helps lost souls find their way to the hereafter. This time she is helping 6 year old Sara...but in doing so, she helps a lot more people. Sara's death is connected to 3 other deaths, and so the story weaves between discovering how it all happened. I didn't like the abrupt turn three quarters into the book where Addison learns some darker parts of her past. I guess if it's a series, the characters need to ev ...more
Tammy
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal mystery
Shelves: 4-stars, kindle
When a child ghost seeks help from Addison after she gave birth to her baby. Life as she knew it changes. Once you start reading just hang on for the ride. This isn't your average ghost story. I really liked it and wouldn't have guessed the conclusion. ...more
Yvonne Farmer
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I Love this series and this one is the very best yet! We find out do much more in this book about Addison and her family. This book was so good and the as her powers grow and the mystery comes into focus there is surprises and makes you Wonder where this will lead Addison and those she loves.
Leah Hines
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The best of the series so far. There is a lot revealed about Addison and her family history. There are some surprises along the way. The mystery surrounding Belle Manor is full of twists and intriguing ghosts. I had it all figured wrong. Addison has developed a lot as a character and she really seems to be coming into her own. I am anxious to see where the author takes her now. I am also curious to see how her relationships are affected.
Barb
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marsha
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has Addison (the Protagonist) learning more and more about herself and her family history. She learns some things that are life altering. More secrets than she ever thought possible. The current mystery she is called upon to help solve, (which she didn't really need in her life at the moment,) causes her to ask more questions than she is getting answers to. For every answer she gets, two more questions pop up. This particular book in the series, gives us a more 'real' Addison even as s ...more
Kathy Jackson
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this fourth book in the series. I'm a trifle worried that Bradshaw is going to take this in a direction I'm not going to like - namely a big good vs evil entity whether it is her father or brother or both. I enjoy the hauntings - I will probably stop reading if it goes the other way.

Addison is an interesting character and I'd like to see her have more interaction with Luke and have him be more involved in some of the cases.

Fun read - it only took this long because I read on my work n
Dorielou
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First of all Cheryl Bradshaw blows me away with what ever she writes... but wow! The Paranormal intrigues me... and this had me saying wow through the entire book.
Addison Lockhart has again investigated and solve another paranormal mystery. she has so many wow moments in this book and it has put her on a new road with her abilities. I can't tell to much I don't want to destroy the suspense but again WOW!!! I can not wait for the next book.
Connie
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so very anxious for this 4th book in the series to come out! Completely lved up to my expectations. Addison continues to encounter the innocent spirits looking for closure. Helping a youngster locate her nanny leads to an abundance of mystery surrounding their deaths. Plus a bit of life changes that Addison has to meet.
Lynda Kelly
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I do enjoy this author's work a great deal. I wasn't sure which series I prefer, this or her terrific Sloane Monroe one but when I checked back on my reviews it seems it's this one as I've usually "scored" it higher. I really enjoyed this although she DOES skate a little too close to being fanciful in this one more than in the previous stories. I hope she stays this side of commonsense and believability in the next tale.....though no doubt it's really hard to write !! This story was a very inter ...more
Ross
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another Cheryl Bradshaw book that I finished in one sitting!

Addison is the hospital giving birth to her daughter. Another momentous event! But just like her wedding, this milestone will once again mark the beginning of another supernatural murder mystery that needs to be solved.

While she was in the hospital, a young girl named Sara came to her looking for her nanny. She didn't realize this was a ghost, when she went to hold her hand and help her find her nanny she was taken to the time of how t
Emily Lawrence
May 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: want-to-buy
I picked this book up because it part of a buy 2 get one free sale on Kobo, and I'm happy to say it was a good buy. It's a fast-paced read because the chapters are really short (the longest one was 6 pages). The main character is likeable from the start, the same with most of the other characters, the ones you should like you like and the ones you shouldn't like you don't. The plot pretty much kicks up on page one (it's the 4th book in the series so that makes sense but don't worry you don't hav ...more
Jilly
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I have read quite a few of Cheryl's books and always enjoyed them. This one is different from any that I have read previously. It is a paranormal mystery. Not really my normal genre. I usually avoid fantasy stuff but this was really good and had me hooked. It is book 4 in a series so I shall try to find the others.

Addiso
Krystinna Collett
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Intriguing

When I first started reading this book, I thought it was going to go a certain way....it didn't. Addison is a mom, wife, and psychic/medium/empath.
Addison has all of the skills of being a psychic. She goes about her day helping those souls who have died, find their way. This includes; solving old cold cases, and mysteries.
Addison is this brave woman, who is not afraid to chase clues. If a particular lead takes her somewhere sketchy, she doesn't care, she just goes. I was more intr
Bev
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Addison is excited to become a mother, but when she meets a woman in the grocery store that helps her when her water breaks, she finds out that she was a ghost. That is only the beginning of things that start happening to Addison after the birth of her baby. A five-year-old girl wanders into her hospital room and she is a ghost. That starts Addison off into finding out what happened to Sara and what is happening behind the walls of Belle Manor. The lady in the store comes back and there is more ...more
Susan
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like mysteries with a touch of the paranormal
Apparently this is the last of the Addison Lockhart series, at least so far. There is plenty of room for more, though! This was just as good as the previous three. Addison meets a child spirit Sara who has lost her nanny. When Addison joins with her, she finds both Sara and the nanny were killed in a car accident. Was it really an accident? Who was driving the other car? As she looks into thing, she meets some of Sara's family, and things get rather complicated. I enjoyed this entire series, and ...more
Irene O'Brien
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, I didn't see that one coming!

Addison has just had a baby, the girl predicted by her grandmother, when are meets Sara a little girl who is lost. Seeing what happened to her and others because of mistakes made years ago, Addison is determined to find closure for them all. What she didn't see was a big skeleton in her own closet, this leads her down a different path to discover who she really is and what she can become. Even as she helps Sara and the others she is learning her destiny.
An exce
Judith
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
This will be the last book I'll read of this series. The book starts off calling the h Addison Lockhart, again. I guess the author forgot she was married to Luke Flynn. At least she was called Mrs. Flynn in previous books. Speaking of Luke, the interaction between he and Addison is next to nothing, much less, her baby feels like a prop for each scene she's in. I've had a problem with Addison's personality from the first book. I feel no emotion from her, she's rude and pushy and to me, Luke is ju ...more
Ellen White
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having read and greatly enjoyed the three books before this. This one is about Addison, birth of her daughter and her husband Luke is so understanding, He painted a room red, her choice, for her to retreat into this new world she has opened. Her world of abilities takes giant steps when a young girl visits her in the hospital, lost. From this Addison finds her true calling, a family, and ancestors. It is packed full of information of what and where this abilities will led her. a great story. Wil ...more
Debby Chastain
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing!

I read this book in one sitting, something I hardly ever do. There was nowhere to stop until the end.
When I leave a review I don’t tell what the story is about, only my opinion of it.
If you like magic, mystery and lots of twists and turns, I believe you’ll like this book.
As a bonus, this book has an ending! Not many do these days. All the ends are neatly tied up, every question answered, as it should be.
Fine writing and editing makes this a five star read in my opinion.
Larry
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the first three Addison Lockhart books, but this one really blew my mind. It was the best one in the series. I like murder mysteries with a paranormal influence. This one is more like a paranormal book with a murder mystery. I just finished the series, but I think different aspects of this book are going to pop into my mind for a while. I hope the author decides she’s not finished with Addison Lockhart yet and writes more books. I highly recommend this whole series of four books.
Robin
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the way this author writes. The action starts right in the beginning. I have read the previous books in this series, but it isn’t necessary as each book is its own story (no cliffhangers) and I have really enjoyed following Addison in her life and her adventures. The story is so well written you will feel like you are watching a movie and can picture the characters and the scenes they appear in.
Adrienne
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Addison Lockhart's life is changing in many ways. A small child's death leads Addison on the trail of a killer. A killer who wants to keep his secrets even in death. Its up to Addison to find the clues and the answers before passing judgement. As Addison learns the truth about her family and her growing abilities, she must find a balance between normal and special. It was an interesting read, with Addison have many different sides to explore. ...more
Angie
Mar 09, 2020 rated it liked it
In the previous books, they were mostly mystery with a little bit of twist on magic and the idea of crossing from earth to the afterlife. This book takes it way further and is way more of a fantasy genre than just mystery.  I enjoyed the book but kind of wish it had stayed a little more realistic and kept with the mystery side of things. If you like fantasy though, you may really enjoy where this series seems to be going.
Sharon
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book 4 in this series. Addison Lockhart is such an interesting protagonist and this book delves much more deeply into the facets of her personality, her paranormal gifts and her past. Some of these things aren't understood even by Addison in the beginning of the book. In her own uniquely gifted way, the author leads the reader carefully down a skillfully created path, through a story that is not to be missed. ...more
Linda Collister
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finding her roots

Addison is finding her footing helping lost souls cross over. When the ghost of young Sara finds her in the hospital the unsolved mystery of her death becomes a priority. She is soon deep into multiple deaths and more ghosts. She stumbles upon her surprising history as well. Will she accept the powers and responsibilities of her magic? She is certain she can solve the mystery of the missing nanny and the hit and run driver. Join her on her journey.
Bob Ely
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Addison comes in contact with the ghost of a 5 year old girl, she wants to help her cross over. This leads her to try and solve a mystery, as to who hit the car the girl was riding in and why. The secret lies in Belle Manor. With the help of a Detective, she learns of another girl who went missing prior to the car wreck. It is tied together? Addison investigates. If you like spirit type books, this is a good read.
Paula Kramer
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
A mystery about the death of a little girl named Sara, but with a supernatural twist. Sara has been killed in a car accident. Decades later, Addison Lockhart sees Sara standing in the doorway of her bedroom. She begins to investigate this decades old mystery with the help of her extra sensory perception that she has been gifted with. She finds clues and eventually figures out who killed Sara. This book was a free read and it was pretty good.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Ghostly Grounds: Murder and Breakfast (Canine Casper Cozy Mystery #1)
  • The Haunting of Nelson Street (The Ghosts of Crowford Book 1)
  • The Wolf's Shadow (The Lycanthropy Files #1)
  • The Haunting of Meade Mansion (A Riveting Haunted House Mystery, #9)
  • The Haunting of Winchester Mansion (The Haunting of Winchester Mansion #2)
  • In Self Defense (Winchester, Tennessee, #1)
  • The Conch Shell of Doom
  • The Blackwater Legacy (Bloodlines Legacy #2)
  • The Blackstone Legacy (The Bloodlines Legacy, #3)
  • Bart of Darkness (The Book of Bart 2)
  • Beauty
  • A Flurry of Lies (Bison Creek, #4)
  • Missing Pieces (North and Martin Abduction Mystery, #2)
  • The Imperfect Psychic: A Dubious Death (The Imperfect Psychic Cozy Mystery Series—Book 1)
  • The BlackBurne Legacy (Bloodlines Legacy #1)
  • Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite
  • Lethal Betrayal (Darkness Falls, #3)
  • Glimpse of Death (Special Agent Tess Winnett, #3)
Cheryl Bradshaw is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author writing in the genres of mystery, thriller, romantic suspense, supernatural suspense, and poetry. She is a Shamus Award finalist for best PI novel, an eFestival of Words winner for best thriller of the year, and has published over forty books since 2011.

For a free eBook, click here: http://cherylbradshaw.com/get-a-free-...

Book se

Addison Lockhart (4 books)
  • Grayson Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #1)
  • Rosecliff Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #2)
  • Blackthorn Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart, #3)