Start by marking “The Priest of Orpagus” as Want to Read:
The Priest of Orpagus

The Priest of Orpagus

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Braze Wilson and Mehpare Eroglu prevent a man from committing suicide. But they should have let him die.
Their deed throws them into the sphere of Ashezma Daeva, the demon of wrath and lust, who traps them in his temple whenever they sleep. They still manage to enjoy their lives, working at a local language school during the day, but nights bring fright and uncanny
Kindle Edition
Published November 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Priest of Orpagus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Priest of Orpagus

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Priest of Orpagus
Maria Estrada
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"A Satisfying, Dark Page Turner"

P.C. Darkcliff takes his readers down a fast-paced fantastic adventure, in his second novel, The Priest of Orpagus. This book is more complex and told from the point of view of multiple characters, mostly between the protagonists, Braze Wilson and Mehpare Eroglu. Our two heroes are soon cursed by the demon, Ashezma Daeva, leading them both to utter depravity and terrifying actions. I really felt for Mehpare who despite her pious upbringing becomes sexually
George S.
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A memorable thrill ride!
I had such a great time with this book! What I loved the most about it was the characters. It’s almost unbelievable that the author could créate such a spectrum (from a religious Muslim girl, and a “tough” cop who lived in fear of his midget wife, to an undearsea demon and his wicket priest) and still managed to make me get into the head of each and one of them. Darckliff made me cringe, fear, hate, and love along with the héroes of the story.
The scenes are also
Jill Girardi
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This second effort by P.C. Darkcliff is a phenomenal, gripping novel that builds a world both vast and elemental, dealing with the subjects of corruption of the soul, of demons and also of piety. I am sure this won't be the last time I read this book. It will have a special place on my shelf for many years to come, and I am eager to read more from this author in the future!
Author Greenman
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a Wonderful read and a fantasy world that I would Extremely enjoy visiting in person.
Sincerely, E.A. Green / The Greenman.
P.C. Darkcliff
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lesley
Jim Bates
is currently reading it
Nov 20, 2019

• HANTU MACABRE: A Suzanna Sim Paranormal Crime Mystery
  • La Bruja in the Orchard (La Bruja del Barrio Loco #1)
  • The Black Widow
  • The Librarian at the End of the World
  • Baggage
  • Juliet Takes a Breath
  • The Mushroom Fan Club
  • Call of the Wraith (The Blackthorn Key, #4)
  • The Unteachables
  • Mary, Who Wrote Frankenstein
  • Go Show the World: A Celebration of Indigenous Heroes
  • Tempest : The Inner Circle Writers' Group Science Fiction and Fantasy Anthology 2019
  • The God Game
  • Poems
  • The Devil's Tree
  • Rules for Vanishing
I have been writing fiction ever since I learned my letters, and my first attempt was a short story about a talking dog. After a brief flirtation with sci-fi and adventure, I discovered the world of fantasy and supernatural fiction—and there was no turning back.
Apart from several short stories, I’ve written two novels and a series. Deception of the Damned and The Priest of Orpagus are available on