Start by marking “Echoes of Paradise (A'yen's Legacy, #7)” as Want to Read:
Echoes of Paradise (A'yen's Legacy, #7)

Echoes of Paradise

(A'yen's Legacy #7)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
To create paradise, he'll have to face a nightmare.

Disgraced Marcasian PSF officer Adrian Khalid has one shot at finding a place where he can be himself. At the emperor's request, he's on Lok'ma to help form their military. And find his Lokmane father. Maybe while he's there, he can kill off the ghosts of four years as a prisoner of Tur'een mercenaries.

Moira Salys just
Published November 11th 2019 by Rachel L. Smith

To ask other readers questions about Echoes of Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echoes of Paradise

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Echoes of Paradise (A'yen's Legacy, #7)
Deb
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Fiction
I'm sorry Ms. Smith. I actually read this a while ago & thought I'd already left my review :( ... “Echoes of Paradise” is another 5 star must read in the phenomenal series, A'yen’s Legacy :) This book 7 is just as addictive as all the others were! ... Even if you haven't read this genre, fantasy or sci-fi books in the past, this amazing story includes romance, suspense and more! ... Awesome attention to details, descriptions & complex characters that will keep those pages turning! I ...more
Kevin
Dec 07, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 2 15 Nov 18, 2019 10:32AM
Rachel Leigh Smith was swept off her feet at the age of six by Magnum, P.I., then again at nine by Frank Hardy. She remembers her favorite romance novels by the hero’s name, so of course she writes romance for the hero lover. She lives in central Louisiana with her family, a half-crazed calico, a ginger tabby lion, and a menagerie of book boyfriends.

A'yen's Legacy (7 books)
  • My Name Is A'yen (A'yen's Legacy, #1)
  • The King's Mistress (A'yen's Legacy, #2)
  • To Save A Life (A'yen's Legacy, #3)
  • Freedom's Embrace (A'yen's Legacy, #4)
  • Hidden In Ashes (A'yen's Legacy, #5)
  • Essence of Loyalty (A'yen's Legacy, #6)