Start by marking “Show Me, Daddy (Club 83 #3)” as Want to Read:
Show Me, Daddy (Club 83 #3)

Show Me, Daddy

(Club 83 #3)

One Daddy. One Sadist. One boy who wants them both.

Jordan's single. Again. What is wrong with him that he can't keep a boyfriend?

He knows he shouldn't be lusting after his boss... or his boss's ex.

But those toppy vibes are killing him.

How did a boy who's never been able to make a relationship work find himself with not one, but two men?

(This book ends with a HFN
Published November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Show Me, Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Show Me, Daddy

Start your review of Show Me, Daddy (Club 83 #3)
Angie
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
One sadist who doesn’t actually inflict pain. One man who says he’s a daddy but is actually just a mopey bitch. One boy who agrees to call two whiny men “Daddy” so he won’t be alone. Snoozefest when the blurb promised kinkfest.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
What's better than M/M? That would be M/M/M!

Jordan, Eli and Doug are full of flaws and imperfections, yet they are the perfect for each other.

We are taken on their journey as they work their way around new feelings, new relationship, new positions in the relationship (not just THAT way lol)

They were hot as either a triad or as one on one relationships - which makes for all the more fun.

This is a HFN, so we have more to come, and I am looking forward to seeing where this story takes us.

Kristina
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
(ARC provided in exchange for an honest review)
As different as Jordan, Eli, and Doug are, I loved the way the came together as a unit. Not only do they work well as a triad but One on one as well. The relationship was HOT and the sex even hotter.

Being a HFN we haven't gotten the full story yet and i can't wait to see where Quinn takes these three
AussieMum
DNF 51% no rating
I put this down a few days ago and just don’t feel the need to finish it.
JD Crittendon
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Finding that Piece of The Puzzle that Fits!

Pottery making Doug, mixologist Jordan & daddy-in-the-making Eli, come together and fall in love. This was an okay read; interesting enough for me to finish the read but not intriguing. I didn’t feel the connection between this triad. If anything, I felt there was more of a connection between Doug and Jordan. I thought the story was a bit wordy and was a lusty sexy tale than a romance story.
With that said, I’ve read all the books in the series and I’m c
LauraSt
ARC PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

First of all, in regards towards narration, I wish there was a little more distinction between POV’s, at times I wasn’t sure who’s POV I was listening to. But, I loved the narration, especially when the characters were aroused or frustrated, it really came through, and I appreciate it. So I’m giving narration 4 STARS ⭐️

Now onto the story... first of all, it felt a little instalove, but not. Specially the relationship between Jordan and Doug, one minu
Renee
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Doug and Eli has ended their relationship. Doug had encouraged Eli to invite a third into their relationship to bridge the gap to fulfill both their needs. Eli was resistant to the idea. When he is attracted to Jordan he realizes he needs Doug to help give Jordan the nurturing relationship he needs, while taking care of his need to inflict light pain.

Great triad romance. I liked how honest all the guys were. The issues were definitely realistic. Spicy, sexy read with so much heart. Quinn award
Samantha
Mar 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok... But....

Good. Sort of. Honestly it had the potential to be good and kinda missed the mark. I know this book was really just a set up for the next one but honestly 70% of this book is just them repeating the same relationship concerns over and over again without really having any of it heard of accepted or worked through. They were valid concerns, but not to the point where they warranted that much repeat attention.

I really think this could have been better without eli. Or without jordan and
Quwinntessa
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sweetheart ugh!!!!

Great story, great writing. HORRIBLE EDITING! Seriously there had to be at least fifty missing words like “in” “if” and “the”. The wrong words or tense of the word too. It was brutal. And I almost DNF because if I had to read the word “Sweetheart “ one more time, I’d scream. No, just no. But still the story is insta love with little to back it up, but cute for what it is. Would have been 3 stars except for the lack of editing and the worst case of an overused pet name.
SCOTTY STILLMAN
Jan 21, 2021 rated it did not like it
This has been the most difficult book to read out of the Club 83 series.... I had major issues making it throughout the whole book. Once I reached the half way point and all 3 characters did NOT have sex yet... it was very hard to continue on with the book.

Each character was filled with too much self-doubt.... too much self-loathing and too many self-esteem issues. It was a major turn-off for me, and it slowed the story down way too much for me as the reader.

Once they finally had sex.... it wa
Emily Hernandez
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a good MMM romance, and this trio was so adorable! Eli and Doug have been in the lifestyle for a while: Eli as a sadist and Doug as a caring Daddy. Their differing desires led to the end of their relationship, but the two are still in love. Jordan has had a string of failed relationships that left him more and more disheartened, sure he will never find the one for him. Each man has reservations about entering into a trio: Jordan has never had a Daddy and is afraid Doug and Eli will get ti ...more
Faye K
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
🎧 5 stars for narrated Christopher Rain. Beautifully narrated with various characters voiced into the story, each differant which I loved. .

📘 4 stars for the book.. The story itself was good. I didnt get the relationship between 2 Doms, Eli and Doug but they just needed the right boy.
Jordan just craves affection and touch but he misses something he didnt know yet. Eli and Doug had some working out to make a threesome harmonious an communication is needed. Hot sexy scenes for the three of them.
J. Calamy
Feb 22, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a mixed review and is a strong reflection of my own taste and not the skill of the author.

TL:DR - Feelings aren't plot and I needed more plot.

Quinn Ward can WRITE. They are a great author and I would highly recommend this book.
My only beef is that there is so. much. talking. about. feelings.

Things I yelled at the characters: It's a fucking spanking and he liked it, Eli!!! Do we need a powerpoint presentation and discussion before and then an hour long after action review?

Again. This is
Cathy Brockman
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first in the series and part of me wishes I had started I order. However, I won't be counting off for that. Te only issue was I felt I should have known more about the characters and their kinks. I was able to catch up and figure things out pretty easy and it didn't hurt my enjoying the story.
This book is about Eli, Doug and Jordan. Eli and Doug have been an unconventional couple for years and just recently separated so each could find the boy to fulfill them, both being doms, Doug a
JenCW
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
4.5 Stars

What could be incredibly complicated situation between Jordan, Eli, and Doug comes together nicely in this story. I loved that while they all have their doubts and flaws, they are working on making their relationship grow and flourish. Jordan has a lot of strength and backbone that is going to come in handy with Eli and Doug in the future. I liked that even though Eli and Doug had a previous relationship together, that they are doing their best to avoid the past behaviors that didn't wo
Justine Smith
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
audio review

Show Me, Daddy is book 3 in the Club 83 series. I really enjoyed this sweet book about Jordan, Eli, and Doug. Eli and Doug were in a relationship but even though they loved each other something was missing or rather someone. Jordan was the missing piece that brought them back together. And Jordan found something he didn't know he needed, the love of two daddies. I love the dynamic between all three of them and can't wait to dive into book 4 for more of their story.
Narrator Christophe
Courtney Minor
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this club 83 story

I loved the dynamic between Doug, Jordan and Eli. It’s like a puzzle coming together and you are looking for the pieces you need and trying to see the picture before it happens.. I jumped into this book hoping for something new, and a MMM relationship was spicy and sweet and loved the way it functions. It’s realistically imperfectly perfect. The three men and their love is Beautiful and something everyone could hope to see.
Leci Forde
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great mmm story!

I really enjoyed this story! It has age gap, Daddy/boy kink. This was the beginning of the relationship between Jordan and Doug and Eli and a second chance at love for Doug and Eli. Jordan is a bartender in Eli’s bar so there is mild angst earlier in the story but it was resolved without too much drama. Great characters, good chemistry and nice heat level! This is part of a series but can absolutely be read as a stand-alone.
BAG
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
The book begins with Jordan and his boyfriend breaking up. Doug and Eli are a broken up couple, but still fuck buddies. It felt like Doug and Eli were in love but not sexually compatible, so they just needed Jordan for sex. And Jordan's newly dumped so he goes along with it so he won't be alone. And that's pretty much it. The set up at the beginning with all these fresh breakups lead to this feeling, like the characters just don't want to be alone. ...more
Melisha
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This story is just as good as any that I’ve read by Quinn Ward and I definitely can’t wait to read the continuation of their story. The only part that wasn’t up to usual Quinn Ward standards is the editing. There were more than a few mistakes left in the final draft that made me have to go back and read some parts over again, including calling Jack by a completely different name.
Cassandra Brown-Perry
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good story great beginning

Love the story and am glad Jordan found love with Eli the bar owner which I was not surprised to happening.But I was surprised when it was with his partner Doug or ex-partner of Eli's, but I should say there's no better Daddy's for Jordan than Doug and Eli I love the story that's a great beginning for them.
Colleen Cremen
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story with HFN

Quinn Ward has given us a great story. Jordan works for Eli. Eli and Doug are two tops who broke up because they couldn't be what the other needed.
This story is about how the 3 of them fight their pasts to find a future with each other.
This book ends in an HFN to continue with Help me Sir.
andrea moran
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Club 83

The men of club 83 are back for another instalment of daddy kink with owner of the club navigating a ménage relationship with with ex who also identifies as a daddy and the bartender boy who is desperate to be loved
Pastel
DNF
Will return when the second book comes out, because I'm more than 80% of the way through and maybe 48 hours have passed in the story's timeline, and there is a lot of talking without much by way of meaningful action. It doesn't feel like it fits with the others in the series. :(
Lorraine
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really loving book about second chances

This is just lovely and follows the lives of men who live and work in the same city. Eli, Doug and Jordan are great and I am so glad they have a second book to continue their journey together.
DeeNeez
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great chemistry, the crackling in the air between all three of this triad was amazing. I admit I’ve read the sequel before reading how they met and became three. To read the beginnning of their romance and relationship is wonderful. Wish I had started here, but I’ve still enjoyed both books!
lorikayhorsfall
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well written with a powerful message.

Letting go of your insecurities and doubts can be hard especially if they've been apart of who you were as you grew up . But letting go can be freeing . Well written with a powerful message.
Lindsay Crook
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love daddies!!!

Enjoyable read easy and no real drama or upset..It was perfect for passing the.time ....Doug,Eli and Jordan were a lovely threesome I'm looking forward to reading more about them.
DANNETTE HUGGINS
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute

I had read Slade book fist then wanted to find Jordan story. Good read. Easier to follow and the characters seem to flow better. Not sure i like that it is a cliff hanger though.
Mary Flannery
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Quinn Ward ROCKS,

Quinn has once again hit a home run. She continues to write complex stories that involve the.LBGQT community with feelings. emotions, and understanding. U really enjoy her books and the characters that they are in DC involved. thank you, Mary

• A Puppy for His Little (Collared by Love, #1)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • His Kind of Man (HeavyLoad! #3)
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Curiosity (Undisclosed, #2)
  • The Only Way to Live (The Mechanics of Love, #1)
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Love Me (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Rules for Growing (Davey's Rules, #4)
  • Bossy Baby (Daddy's Boy, #4)
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us (Naughty or Nice, #3)
  • Making Rules (Davey's Rules #6)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)

Club 83 (4 books)
  • Kiss Me, Daddy (Kinky in the City: Club 83 #1)
  • Use Me, Daddy (Club 83 #2)
  • Help Me, Sir (Club 83 #4)

News & Interviews