Start by marking “A Very Vegan Christmas: Mrs. Claus' Kitchen” as Want to Read:
A Very Vegan Christmas: Mrs. Claus' Kitchen

A Very Vegan Christmas: Mrs. Claus' Kitchen

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Christmas has always been an important holiday in my home. It is a time for gathering in the kitchen to bake with family and friends. This book contains traditional, holiday recipes prepared from nondairy and cruelty free ingredients.

With 46 recipes to choose from, you will have a classic selection of recipes to inspire your little Christmas elves or sugar plum fairies to
ebook
Published November 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Very Vegan Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Vegan Christmas

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of A Very Vegan Christmas: Mrs. Claus' Kitchen
Denise N. Wheatley
Rebecca Henry, who’s quickly become one of my favorite authors, has done it again with the second installment of her amazing vegan cookbook series, A VERY VEGAN CHRISTMAS: MRS. CLAUS’ KITCHEN. I thought she’d outdone herself with the delicious recipes in her Halloween cookbook. But then she somehow managed to produce even more creative, tasty dishes, all centered around Christmastime (which is my favorite season of the year).

Speaking of favorites, breakfast is my absolute fave meal of the day. S
Ksenia
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mmm… Yummy! A cookbook “A Very Vegan Christmas” by Rebecca Henry is a real treat! There are so many wonderful dishes to choose from! I’ve never tasted a better vegan cake than the “Silent Night Banana Nut Bread”! It was really fluffy, moist, and rich in taste. Truly enjoyable!
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbook, holiday
I don’t cook. I don’t bake. If I don’t say that honestly at the beginning of this review, everyone that knows me will comment at the end of this post to remind me. So, WHY am I reviewing a cookbook?

I think that any cookbook that intrigued someone terrified of a kitchen deserves some praise!

What I Loved:
As I have previously stated, the kitchen is foreign to me, so upon opening this book, I was already in love. There is a section just to make sure I don’t mess anything up!

* Abbreviation informatio
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Firstly I am not a vegan, I’m not even a vegetarian, but I really enjoyed the recipes in this book.
I expected there to be some weird and wonderful substitutes for certain but I was surprised but how easy these recipes sounded to make even with changing out say eggs for a vegan alternative.
There is quite a variety of recipes in this book, and at the beginning there is an easy conversion guide for us Brits who don’t use cups.
If you have vegan family members or visitors coming this festive season,
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm vegan but my family isn't so I struggle with the Holidays and what to eat. This book gave me some great recipes to try. At first I thought some of the recipe your too simple but they turned out yummy and fun to make. Banana Santa, Reindeer Crossing Orange Slices, and Deck the Halls Kiwi Wreath was fun to make and a hit with the kids. I made the Holiday Cheer Seven Layered Cookies and they were delicious. I'm definitely making them for dessert on Christmas day. One of the things I loved about ...more
M.L. Broome
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore everything about this cookbook—the photos, the descriptions, the accompanying stories and the recipes! She truly brings home the idea that a vegan lifestyle does not mean you have to give up your favorite baked goods. Delicious.
tabz_talks_tales
Fantastic

Very easily followed recipes for great tasting dishes. This is an inspiring cookbook that is predicted for Christmas for more than just vegans!
Rachel
Dec 21, 2019
Tessie Fisher wilson
Dec 18, 2020
Rebecca Henry
Nov 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
James Robert
Kelly Nicholson
Nov 24, 2019

• AGAPE AND ARES
  • Buried Deep
  • Yellow Crocus (Freedman/Johnson, #1)
  • Mummy Fairy and Me: Unicorn Wishes
  • Bulwark
  • Paper Wife
  • Alycat and the Tournament Tuesday (Mom's Choice Award Winner)
  • The Lobsters' Night Before Christmas
  • Pause Power: Learning to Stay Calm When Your Buttons Get Pushed
  • One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe
  • The Knowing (Bulwark Anthology, #1)
  • The Devil and Dayna Dalton (Bulwark Anthology, #9)
  • Crow Not Crow
  • Real Pigeons Fight Crime (Book 1)
  • Monsterland Reanimated
Rebecca Henry is an American author living in the UK. Her books range from vegan cookbooks to fantasy to sci-fi to Rebecca's latest release with Urban Edge Publishing, Louisiana Latte: A Chick Lit Comedy About Sisters, Stilletos, Coffee, and One Fabulous Diva! You can find all Rebecca's books on Amazon.

News & Interviews