Start by marking “A Montana Daddies Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Montana Daddies Christmas

A Montana Daddies Christmas

(Montana Daddies #4.5)

It's Christmas time at Sanctuary Ranch.
The Daddies are determined to make it a wonderful Christmas for their Littles. There's a wedding, gifts and even a visit from Santa.
Come and join the fun!
Kindle Edition
Published December 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Montana Daddies Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Montana Daddies Christmas

Start your review of A Montana Daddies Christmas
Kayla Brunson
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a good novella for readers who love the Montana Daddies series. We get looks into every couple’s lives that we met so far. The best part was the wedding but also seeing the friendship between all of the girls.

Also! For the love of all things good, can Macca please get his HEA?! Seriously, this is all I need.

If you enjoy the Montana Daddies series, then don’t hesitate to read this when it releases!

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Sassy Angel
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this Christmas story about the couples at Sanctuary Ranch. I love this series by Laylah Roberts. I couldn't put this book down.

It's Christmas time at Sanctuary Ranch and the girls are looking forward to spending it with each other and their daddies. All the girls have had problems that their daddies need to help them out with. Ellie and Bear are having a Christmas wedding. Bear will do anything to make Ellie happy. Jed and Daisy are still working on their new relationship. Daisy is
Just Smutting Reading
5 ~ Hands down top favorite christmas read ~ Stars!!!

Just to give you some context, I binge read all the Montana Daddy books in the last two weeks and I've been loving every single one so much that I'm re-reading them again. This author and this series has been so eye opening for me and so enjoyable. It's hard to find good DD/lg books but this sets a high freakin standard for this genre because it has amazing characters, real emotional connection and an awesome balance of give and take. I
poppy
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed catching up with everyone in this holiday read. It was a wonderful read and great addition to the series if like me you have read and enjoyed the previous books then you won't want to miss this one it is a great book to curl up with for an hour or two.
JD
Dec 10, 2019 rated it liked it
If you like Age Play that's consensual and relatively mild, and DD that's also consensual and relatively mild, you'll probably like this since there's no question that the "Daddies" adore their "little girls." I also appreciated that the women are friends, since so often this genre divides them. I do warn you, though, that it's impossible to follow this without reading the four others in the series: Daddy Bear, Daddy's Little Darling, Daddy's Sweet Girl, and Daddy's Lost Love. I've read them all ...more
Margaret
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Visit the Montana Daddies and their Littles as Christmas and Bear and Elle's wedding approaches.
The Montana Daddies Bear, Clint,Kent and Jed along with their Littles Elle, Charlie, Abby and Daisy are preparing for Christmas and Bear and Elle's wedding. The emotional ups and downs that both events bring to the surface have to worked through and dealt with. The daddies feel they have failed their Little by not thinking of the problems ahead of time and the Littles thinking they disappointed their
Maria G
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love being able to follow up with couples I loved and this was a great way to follow up with 4 couples. I also liked that there was a little of Eden and Zeke and I can't wait to find out more about them. I loved that there was still such great chemistry between each couple. I also loved the way the girls were with each other. I will definitely be rereading this.

Melanie
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book.This is my honest and voluntary review
Another great addition to the Montana Daddies series. I absolutely loved this book. It was a great way to revisit all our friends from the past books in this series plus set up for Eden and Zeke. Can't wait for that one!!!! Recommend this book,this series,and this author

Donna Louise
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Donna L
5.0 out of 5 starsA Sweet Celebration
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
How special it was to share with the Littlies and their Daddies as they the
celebrate the upcoming wedding of Ellie and Bear.Charlie has outdone
herself organizing a hens night for Ellie that was full of sugary treats and
fun activities.The girls still manage to find trouble with their daddies before
the fun even starts.

This was also the first time for some of the
Linda
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting and very sexy book... Could not put my Kindle down until I finished the book. Totally Gripping. Incredibly entertaining with an absolutely fabulous story-line and characters you will fall in love with.

Elise
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and I couldn't wait to read this book. It's best if you've read the other books in this series before this one as it's really not a standalone. We get to visit all our couples - Clint & Charlie, Ellie & Bear, Kent & Abby, and Daisy & Jed - separately and together and it's really sweet to see how they're all getting along. The backdrop of course, is an upcoming wedding and if you read Daisy & Jed's book you know whose :)

This was a real treat to catch up with
Michele
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable, steamy read!
Steam level: 10+, Laylah quickly wraps you up in each Little/Daddy pair from the Montana Daddies series as they near the Christmas Eve wedding of Bear and Ellie. Each Little/Daddy pair has their own dynamic, but they all fit together as a group. I read this book in one sitting as it was just that good!
Tammy
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s Christmas at Sanctuary Ranch and the Daddies are planning to make it a wonderful one for their littles. Sweet read with plenty of fun, great characters and plenty of steam. A great read!
Rebecca 🧜🏻‍♀️
I loved this book soo much. All the characters are brilliant, and the story pulls you in, it’s a quick read but a very good one.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Montana Daddies story

This was a wonderful story. I just love the way that the characters were all there and telling more of their own stories as well as having the wedding of Bear and Ellie.
Vanessa Fischer
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a story about alpha males with a fetish of wanting their women to pretend they are their dads and they are children when needing to be punished. It was a good read if you are into this type of book, but it wasn't really for me.

Shanna D
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Mountain Daddies Christmas by Laylah Roberts. This short story is filled with taboo romance, strong characters, and power exchange elements. I recommend this to others that are looking for something hot and sexy, with a touch of naughty. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Carmen Alicea
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Amazing Xmas gift

This book has so many touching moments. I was so excited and happy with this wonderful story. Each daddy give us heartwarming and emotionally charged moments. They are each the perfect partners for their littles.

Thank you author Laylah Roberts for another incredible book. I laugh and smile. I love each daddy more with this story. Thank you because you give me great addictive adventures that make me happy.
Kathryn
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful Christmas story that bring all the couples and possible coupe together for a wonderful holiday celebration and wedding. I really liked that there was a POV from each couple. This is a written well and a great short.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Jessica
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Montana Daddies Christmas is the fifth book in the Montana Daddies series, and it’s a novella that features all of the previous couples during Christmas! Sanctuary Ranch is being taken over by Christmas cheer and four Littles have a few trials, a few punishments, a lot of cheer, and even a wedding to get through before the big day. Will Santa be visiting naughty or nice Littles?

This book was the perfect blend between being sweet, steamy, emotional, and full of fun! There’s snapshots into each
Penny Ellgass
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet addition to the series, giving us a glimpse of how things are going in everyone's lives. Great series about Littles and their daddies.

E. Leta Davis
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Little girls dream Christmas

It was wonderful to be able to revisit all of the couple's from the first four books and to be at Bear and Ellie's wedding.
Laurie Jacobson
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Highly recommended. Look forward for next book from you soon. No spoilers here.

Booknook Reviews
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading this sequential, mini-story romance, I want to have some Little girl time to myself. The lifestyle was expressed through different couples and it was interesting and sexy. The Big girl time with Daddy was hot!

Diane
Adorable

I loved the lightheartedness of this novella. Was wonderful to get a peek into all their lives. Beautifully written. Keep them coming
Claudia Mott
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh What Joy

I now have read all of Ms Roberts Daddy's series. In fact I have read them several times. They would make any reader feal warm and sharing in Abby, Charlie, Ellie, and Daisey's special loves. As always I will not tell you what is going on. Yet weather full grown or needing private time with your little you can find the love for these special women come through each story of the special men who love these special women. Yes they are made up parts, parts of the author who reaches down
Laura Williamson
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Absolutely positively wonderful!!I couldn't imagine a better way to spend time getting updated on all those who I have come to love. A wonderful Christmas
Suzanne Paton
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just what I wanted to read today

Super syrupy, steamy goodness. Perfect for a sleepy holiday sunday. Lots of "aww" moments and even more "mmmh" ones! Loved the previous books in the series and eagerly await the next one.
Martha Lindblom
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful fantastic Christmas story. Everyone was there and you got a little more of their story and a beautiful Christmas wedding. Enjoy
Meleeta Morris
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this holiday romance.

We get to catch up with everyone on the ranch that was in previous books and get a glance at maybe future pairings. Can't wait for more of these stories.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Harsh Daddy
  • Daddies of the Castle: A Masters of the Castle Anthology
  • Daring Little Daisy: A Rawhide Ranch Christmas Novella
  • Submitting to the Cattleman (Cowboy Doms, #6)
  • Hoss: A Rough Romance
  • Her Montana Master (Stateside Doms, #1)
  • Virgin: A Mafia Billionaire Romance
  • Daddy's Heart (Windy City #5)
  • Doctor's Orders: An Age Play, Insta-Love, Christmas Fairy Tale (Chateau Babylon Book 2)
  • Dirty Daddies
  • Her Royal Daddy
  • Daddy's Little
  • Cherished (Club Indigo, #4)
  • The Ranch Contract: A Cowboy Daddy Romance
  • King's Ransom (Ruthless Doms #3)
  • A Babygirl for Christmas: A Daddy Dom Christmas Romance
  • His Sugarplum (Curves for Christmas, #2)
  • Baby, It's Hot in Here (Curves for Christmas, #3)
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Montana Daddies (5 books)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Daddy's Little Darling (Montana Daddies, #2)
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Daddy's Lost Love (Montana Daddies Book 4)