Start by marking “The Nativity: How The Story Of Christmas Can Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
The Nativity: How The Story Of Christmas Can Change Your Life

The Nativity: How The Story Of Christmas Can Change Your Life

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  16 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Learn Something Life Changing This Christmas!
After years, sometimes even decades, of hearing the Christmas story so many times, we lose the meaning. The story of the birth of Jesus Christ as told Luke Chapter 2 is the best-known story in the Bible. Ask anyone and they can tell you about Caesar’s tax. Everyone knows about Mary and Joseph’s trip to Bethlehem. Most people ca
Published November 14th 2019 by On Point Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Nativity, please sign up.
James Collins You will have to vote on your computer, not on your phone. When you click on the book, you will see (above the reviews) "LISTS WITH THIS BOOK." Just c…moreYou will have to vote on your computer, not on your phone. When you click on the book, you will see (above the reviews) "LISTS WITH THIS BOOK." Just click on the list and scroll down to vote for the book. I appreciate your vote and support. Merry Christmas!(less)

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Nativity: How The Story Of Christmas Can Change Your Life
Donna Rispoli
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Christmas book!
Benjamin Spencer
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book. The author takes you inside of the lives of each person in the Christmas story. If you want to learn more about the real story of Christmas, I highly recommend this book.
Bubba Smithee
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was easy to read and fast moving. James Collins is the kind of writer that I love to read. I learned a lot about the Christmas story. I loved the sections on the actual date of Christ's birth, the background on the Tower of the Flock, and the actual truth about the innkeeper. This book made me want to go deeper in my relationship with Jesus. ...more
Lisa Miller
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Nativity is a wonderfully written book about the importance of Christmas, Jesus, Mary and Joseph as shown through bible verses, history and stories.

The book shows us "The birth of Jesus Christ is the greatest new story of all time."Throughout the book James shows us how "God is with us."

I thought this was a beautifully written story that captures and keeps your attention.
You will never look at Christmas the same way again.
Through this book you become aware of the importance of Christmas an
Dorothy Taylor
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoy this writer and this book! The Nativity is a best little book to give the real meaning to each person and event in the Christmas story. I had no idea God’s plan explained in the setting of this true life birth of Jesus. Every detail we took for granted actually has significant meaning. Very exciting!
Larry
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional book by a former seminary student of mine. James writes with a style that is educational, but not dry. The people and places of the Advent come alive as you read his book. Five stars!
Bruce Walden
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The incredible true story of Christmas!
John Morphus
Dec 11, 2019
Scott D Miller
Dec 14, 2019
James Collins
Dec 24, 2019 marked it as my-books  ·  (Review from the author)
Anasofia Romo
Rodney
Jan 30, 2021
Louise Bélanger
Jan 31, 2021

• This Present Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • Nephilim: The Truth Is Here (Nephilim series, #1)
  • The Magnolia Story
  • The Oath
  • Trump: The Art of the Deal
  • Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity
  • Social Media for Writers: Marketing Strategies for Building Your Audience and Selling Books
  • When Bad Things Happen to Good People
  • 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
  • Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time: The Historical Jesus and the Heart of Contemporary Faith
  • The Bondage of the Will
  • Who Wrote the Bible?
  • Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes Us Just
  • Kisses from Katie
  • Telling the Truth: The Gospel as Tragedy, Comedy, and Fairy Tale
  • The Hole in Our Gospel: What Does God Expect of Us? the Answer That Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World
  • The Divine Conspiracy: Rediscovering Our Hidden Life in God
  • Institutes of the Christian Religion, 2 Vols
James is a follower of Jesus, author, pastor, retired U.S. Army Chaplain, husband, and dad. He currently serves as the Staff Evangelist for Southwest Radio Church and can be heard daily on over 350 Christian Radio Stations. His new book, The Twelve, will be available this October.

James says, "My calling is to be an effective communicator of God's Word." He has a passion to lead people into a growi