Start by marking “Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel

Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel

RIVERDALE meets INCEPTION in this twisty and unique YA coming-of-age romance.

Quarterback.
Class president.
Burnout.
We all have our identities.
Most of the time, they come from our circumstances. They’re made by others—shoes for us to walk in whether they fit or not.
But what if?
What if we could take off those shoes.
What if we could wear a different pair?
What if those boxes we
Expected publication: January 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel

Start your review of Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel
あきこ
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Some darker subject matter, and a touch of romance.

This book was great fun! I didn't exactly know what was happening at times, but the ending made it all make sense...

Great twisty tale about Cowboy, Damsel, and Villain.

This review is rather vague, not saying much about the book, but there is a reason for that ' )

Thank you for the ARC, Ginger!
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Well holy moly, that was a TRIP. There's a lot to process with this story; I'm still not certain I followed everything that was actually happening. What I do know is that Ginger Scott's writing and world building are stellar. I mean... what the actual hell did I even just read?? This was wild. Unpredictable. Twisty and complicated and a lot to keep track of. But it's definitely something this author should feel insanely proud of because it's like nothing else I've ever read.

I have to admit that
TeriLyn
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020-favorites
**Spoiler Free**

5 "What have I done?" Stars

Ginger Scott outdoes herself with this latest book. From the gripping prologue to every "what in the...." moment to the very last work, this book creates a journey that will leave breathless. The edginess Scott always portrays in her YA stories catapults to the next level in Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel. This story rocked me hard in a way I never expected. It's honest and raw with a refreshing, complex story spun from interesting characters for whom
Betty Loves Love
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page this book pulled me in. The prologue makes you hold your breath because well, because what is going to happen. This book was an absolute page turner. I could not wait to see what was going to happen next, and then what would happen after that, and after that. I did not know what to expect, or how all of this was going to end, but Ginger did not disappoint. This is not an average YA love story. This book is unique and pure greatness. This will be one of my top reads of ...more
Melinda Benn
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow. This book is epic. The storyline and the twists and turns in this book you don't see coming are absolutely fantastic. Ginger Scott is a spectacular writer who draws you into these worlds that you just love.
Avid Reader
OMG! Brilliant!
Corinn
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are many talented Authors, I've read tons...but few have the ability to make every book a fresh look into their brilliant mind. Ginger Scott is that author for me.
This book challenged me, it made think and it made me anticipate every chapter. So much so that I read until 1 30 am. And I haven't done that in a VERY long time.
Not high in heat but definitely a must read with twists and turns you won't see coming...
Although I received an ARC , This is my completely honest review. And I made
Andrea
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arcs
Whoa what did I just read? This book had me hooked from the beginning. There were times I was confused about what was happening but slowly the pieces fell into place and it all made sense in the end. It was a great twisty tale about Cowboy, Villain and Damsel.
Konny
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel by Ginger Scott is a ya coming of age highschool romance.
The characters: a Cowboy aka sports star
a Damsel aka nerdy school girl
a Villain aka weird kid with a hard life
The storyline: full of twists and unexpected turns
The writing: excellent
A great read, 5 stars.
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
**4.5 Stars** Review to come shortly.

**Received an early copy; this had no bearing on my opinions**
MJ
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just. Wow. I happen to love it when an author steps out of her usual and Ginger Scott did just that in a very big way. With Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel, I honestly didn't know what end was up most of the time. I was trying very hard to put together the pieces of this exquisitely written puzzle while ravenously turning the pages. Right along with Cowboy, Villain and Damsel, my mind was a jumble not really knowing what might be real or simply imagined. But when that 'a-ha!' moment finally made it ...more
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.

I don't know where to start with Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel. I have so much to say about it...that I can't say about it because I would spoil the entire thing for you. What I will say is that it's unlike anything Ginger Scott's ever written and maybe even unlike anything else I've read before. It truly was "A Ginger Scott Experience".

How did I feel about Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel? Short answer: I was mind blown. Long answer: I started
Grace
Jan 21, 2020 is currently reading it
*An ARC was received for an honest review.
Lisa
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review coming later today.
Karen Mc
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An all-encompassing, epic mind-bender and edgy YA tale with twists and turns that’s unlike anything you’ll ever read ...

*** review to come soon ***
Sherylb
is currently reading it
T
Yetty
Ginger Scott
Nov 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: coming-soon
Heather Fleet
Nancy
Aaqilah Ali
Jen
Have you read Ginger Scott yet? 1 3 Jan 18, 2020 06:00AM

• Credence
  • Death Note, Vol. 5: Whiteout (Death Note, #5)
  • Untouchable
  • Forever Wicked
  • Dear Diary: Tales from Riverstone High - January
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Bad Girl (Wicked #2)
  • Wicked Girl (Wicked #3)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Chosen (Black Water Academy, #2)
  • The Beginning of Everything (The Rising #1)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Only Ever You
  • Surviving Amber Springs
  • Ruse (Rydeville High Elite #1.5)
Ginger Scott is an Amazon-bestselling, Goodreads Choice Award and Rita award-nominated author of several young and new adult romances, including Waiting on the Sidelines, This Is Falling, Wild Reckless, The Hard Count, Cry Baby and Bred.

A sucker for a good romance, Ginger’s other passion is sports, and she often blends the two in her stories. (She’s also a sucker for a hot quarterback, catcher,