Start by marking “Man Crush Monday” as Want to Read:
Man Crush Monday

Man Crush Monday

Perma-single Amy Clarke prides herself on three things: her pink hair, her Converse collection, and her ability to drink copious amounts of margarita without puking. She isn’t looking for love. She’s perfectly content with her simultaneous love affairs with Netflix and both Ben and Jerry. The trouble is, sometimes, love finds you.

Five months ago, he climbed aboard her
Kindle Edition
Published February 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Man Crush Monday, please sign up.
Kirsty Moseley Man Crush Monday is out on 3rd February. I can't wait for you to meet Amy and her Train crush! <3…moreMan Crush Monday is out on 3rd February. I can't wait for you to meet Amy and her Train crush! <3 (less)

Start your review of Man Crush Monday
Natasha Preston
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS! Amy and Jared *sigh* Absolutely brilliant!
Antonella
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know that feeling when after reading some emotional & heartbreaking book you feel drained...then you choose to read something sweet & cute ( I mean look at this cover) ...but still that feeling is there from that previous book...you just reading and waiting for other shoe to drop...that was how I felt reading this..and then I was lulled into it. Because everything was fine & dandy until well over half of book so around 60% ...shit hit the fan... Boom!

And let me tell you...Amy,
Kim Sutton
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cannot begin to describe just how much I eagerly anticipated this book. Kirsty Moseley is my unicorn author and she’s not released a book for quite some time, the wait was so painful but so so worth it.

This is the first rom-com by this author and she threw my expectations out of the park, around the world and back again! It was amazing, so funny, so many emotions I was tearing up one minute and giggling the next. My children were giving me funny looks at my laugh out loud reactions.

Amy is my
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: feb-2020
Really great and romantic. I'm docking a star because the first half of the book was too good to be true and boring. It made me wonder what the whole point of the book was about if they just ended up together so easily. Loved the nice twist and the justifications the characters made to decide their true feelings.
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Up until five months ago, I was a normal Monday hater, just like everyone else, but then something happened. He happened.”

Adorably sweet, incredibly funny and totally astounding! Man Crush Monday is such an original and captivating story that’s completely unputdownable. I devoured this book. Kirsty Moseley has created remarkable and wonderful storyline, filled with wit and cuteness, but it also has an emotional depth that left me almost in tears. This fabulous book gives all the feels- it’ll
Lizabeth Morris
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Man Crush Monday! Jared and Amy are so cute and funny. They are total opposites, he is an OCD neat freak and she is a messy leave it where it falls girl. I love the dialogue and her no filter had me laughing out loud. The plot twists left me eager for more and I couldn’t stop reading, even when I should be sleeping. Another good one from Kirsty.
Dora (d_ireadromance)
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Man Crush Monday. #MCM. Amy Clarke has pink hair, a Converse collection, and has Tequila Thursday’s with her friend Heather. To say Monday and Thursday are Amy’s favorite days of the week is an understatement. Thursday’s for obvious reasons (Tequila/Margaritas) and Mondays because of a tall, dark, and handsome somebody that gets on the train she works at every two weeks.

Amy has been eyeing mr. triple threat for about 5 months and after a specific event she has decided that she is in absolute
Peggy M
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, fun, 5-stars, good-guy, comedy, 2020
I received an ARC of this book and this is my voluntarily, honest review of it.

From the first time that I read the blurb of ‘Man crush Monday’, I was immediately intrigued by it and couldn’t wait to read it. So when I won an ARC of it, I was very excited about that!!! But I was also a bit anxious because my expectations for this story were very high and I knew it but to my delight this story was everything I hoped for and more!

This story brought a smile on my face from the first page that I read
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amy is a quirky, pink haired, Converse wearing woman who's been secretly lusting after the man who rides her train. But it's all very low key until the day they run into each other. Literally. Jared is quite Amy's opposite, but they mesh in surprisingly perfect ways. And it's all very funny, like seriously funny, and witty, then bam, the last part takes quite a turn to the emotional, and suddenly I was wondering what happened to my fun couple. But have no fear, because Man Crush Monday is yes,
Claire
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well Kirsty Moseley hasn’t had a new release for 3 years, but this little gem was definitely worth the wait. She’s back with a bang!

This book is different from her others books in that it is a rom-com, but it shows she’s versatile and can write anything. I loved every minute of this!

This story follows Amy. A normal girl, that I’m sure most of us can relate to. She has her own insecurities, but she’s quirky and cool, and I liked her a lot.

She works as a ticket collector on the trains. Pretty
Keri Loves Books
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An opposites attract, seemingly unlikely romance that’s a fun read with some unexpected drama. I felt the love and the angst. A great read!

Amy is a quirky, unfiltered, converse wearing, pink haired fun girl. You are going to love her! She’s the lady on the train that rides her old bike to work everyday and punches your ticket to ride. She’s just living life and lusting after her man crush. He makes Monday’s better every other week when he rides on her train. She’s been loving him from afar for
Hopelessly Devoted
I've been a fan of Kirsty's work for a long time now, she has a way of sucking me into the world that she creates like no other...but, its been a LONG 3 year wait since her last release and I'll admit, I went in with a slight vein of trepidation! I wasnt sure what to expect, would she still grab me the way she always did before? would it be as good? I didnt know, but I sure as hell couldn't wait to find out!!
The answer, in short....IT WAS BETTER!!! Better than my wildest possible dreams! I
Ann (Literary Lust)
I already know that Man Crush Monday will be one of my top reads of 2020, of all time actually. Kirsty Moseley is a favourite author of mine because she always writes outstanding stories and although there has been a bit of a gap since her last release until this one, I can tell you that it has been totally worth the wait.

Amy Clarke is amazing and I would love her to be in my close circle of friends. She is fun, quirky, caring, kind and has this fabulous personality which ensures that people
Marta Bo
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hands down Ladies and Gentlemen - Man Crush Monday is nothin less than rom com at the finest !!!! This is one of the most adorable the sweetest books I've ever read.

I feel captivated -this author and this characters are my true and real Monday Crush today. I'm still is swoon mode, and this state of mind doesn't leave me since I've started my adventure with them. From the very first paiges Mrs. Moseley gave me ALL THE FEELS...she made me laugh, she stoped my heart definetely more than twice...
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
Man Crush Monday is hands down the best contemporary romance with rom-com vibes, I've recently read. Kirsty Moseley created beautiful story about how fate can be twisted and how love can play tricks with us or that we can't take every day for granted.
Kirsty Moseley has amazing style of writing and has that magical spark which pulls you in so deep that there is no way you will be able to walk away once you start to read this book. It will hit that right spot in your heart.

I purposely won't tell
Carrie
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever ridden a roller coaster that spikes your adrenaline up and down so much that you can't tell if you're screaming or giggling, you just know you are having a great time? That's how I felt reading "Man Crush Monday" and I loved every crazy minute of it. Amy Clarke may now be my favorite heroine of all time. A pink-haired, British cross between Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick and a teacup poodle, she is just adorably weird and hilariously quirky. And her "man-crush" is definitely ...more
Bo
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has been three years when one of my favorite authors, Kirsty Moseley, released a book. Man Crush Monday wasn’t really the book we were initially promised, but man, did it deliver more than that! This was definitely worth all those wait, reminding me what a good story teller, Kirsty Moseley is.

Man Crush Monday is a romantic comedy that will tug at your heartstrings. The story is original (at least for me) that even if I know how things will end up, it still excites me know how things pan out.
Suzanne
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SOOO Happy to have a novel by this author again! She has been my go to for years for light hearted reads. Man Crush Monday does just that. It will have you giggling and swooning. I loved the banter between Amy and Jared. It was a sweet meet cute style story. I truly enjoyed the concept and the storyline and the unique characters that Moseley has given us with this story! There were some emotional parts that have you wanting to cry and moments where you laugh so hard it could heart! If you are ...more
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Oh my god my heart

This was worth the wait from Kirsty. Absolute perfection.

Full review at ABookHaven

Wendy Livingstone
Amy and Jarod’s story is a beautifully written tale which is emotional, humorous, with witty banter, and an unexpected surprise which all had me totally captivated throughout this addictive and entertainingly brilliant rom-com masterpiece. I can never get enough of this gifted authors’ work, and I highly recommend for all readers.
Tessie Tavares
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a huge Kirsty fan and I'm glad to be getting another awesome book! This is in Amy's POV and shes amazing! It was a fun, cute story with some drama of course! Amy and Jared made an amazing couple. I received an advanced copy of this book. This is my honest review.
Sam
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the moment I started this book I was hooked. Amy’s character was very relatable.
I loved this book so much it was so worth the wait!
Samantha
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC from the author*

Such a cute and easy read! I loved how it was kind of love at first sight.

Amy is quirky and funny and I love that. Amy and Jared were honestly so cute together. This book had me laughing and swooning.

This was my first book I've read from this author and now I need to read more as this book was amazing!

Maria Macdonald
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think Man Crush Monday has officially become my favourite Kirsty Moseley book.

Amy Clarke, what can I say? I loved everything about her. It's not always easy to love the heroine, but Amy doesn't give you a choice. She's absolutely ace, I'd love to have her as one of my tribe!

MCM is well written, something we can count on from this author, but this goes the extra mile making me snort laugh on multiple occasions (as a side note, that's not good when you have hot tea in your mouth). I thoroughly
Donna Matthewman
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been eagerly awaiting this book from the amazingly talented Kirsty Moseley and it didn’t disappoint. I was hooked from the first page and devoured it in one sitting. It has everything, a quirky female, a hot male and fantastic chemistry. There were moments I literally laughed out loud and then moments when my heart was in my mouth. If I could give this book more I would it’s worth every single star.
Angelic
Shelves: 2020
definitely MOSELEY'D again..i didnt realize that i miss your writing this much!don't ever take a hiatus again..ugh!your books are always amazeballs and this is no different,that twist is so unexpected!omg!i love your writings before and now i love i am loving it even more..as much as i love Jared!!!! ...more
Lynsey Sabin
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MCM

Loved, loved, loved it! I've laughed, I've cried because of laughing and I've also cried. This is an emotional read but you don't realise it at first as you're too busy enjoying the laughs and the shenanigans of Amy and don't get me started on her family, they are hilarious! Dive in to this one, you wont be disappointed!
Pamela Lilley
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been impatiently waiting for Kirsty’s next book, and I’m so happy to say I was not disappointed (for the record, I didn’t think I would be). I adored Amy and Jared, loved them so very very much, they were cute, loving, fun, sexy and the ultimate couple. I loved their story. Crushing on the train, the accidental meeting, the instant attraction. So many funny moments, sexy times and such a sweet story, I was in bliss, and then, BAM, curveball. What’s a story without a little drama? Just ...more
Emily
Best book of 2020

I know it’s only February but I already know that this book will be in my top reads for the year. Having waited 3 years for Kirsty’s latest release it certainly didn’t disappoint. Rarely do I manage a whole book in just one sitting but it was a book I just couldn’t put down, even dinner had to wait till after I’d finished it. If you haven’t already read Man Crush Monday, what are you waiting for? You definitely won’t regret reading it!
Caroline
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Total Book Crush!! No Spoilers!

What an amazing book!! Kirsty Moseley has written a book that is fresh and funny with a little twist, and I couldn't put it down from the first page til the very last. I loved Amy and Jared they made my heart smile. I urge everyone to read this book!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Doctor Dearest
  • Frenemies
  • Weekend Wife
  • Waking Up in Vegas (The One, #1)
  • Dirty Girls
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Release
  • The Trouble With Izzy (A Road to Wonderland Story, #1)
  • Hometown Heartless
  • Perfect Chaos
I am a traditionally published and Indie author that hails from sunny England (I lie, it's not really that sunny here!) I'm a hopeless romantic, so of course my main writing focus is romance. I love to create swoon-worthy males that steal your breath! I write mature YA, new adult and contemporary romance novels.

As well as being a writer I'm also an avid reader, mum to one little boy, proud
“My greedy hands find hot skin and skim over tight muscles. When the kiss breaks, I look down, and my eyes widen.
“Holy shit. I didn’t think people looked like this outside of movies and Love Island,” I blurt.”
0 likes
“My gaze wanders to the tiny little freckle he has under one eye. It’s the only thing that isn’t flawless, industry-standard perfection about him, yet somehow that little brown dot makes him even more beautiful to me. One of my secret fantasies is kissing that little freckle while he does sinful things to my naked body.” 0 likes