Start by marking “Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)

Off Limits

(Kings of Mayhem MC #5)

I'm about to break the biggest rule of all.

RUGER
I was sixteen when she was born.
The niece of my best friend.
An angel with bright blue eyes and hair the color of night.
Through the years I’ve seen her grow from an adorable dimpled cupid into a strong, independent beauty.
Into a goddess.
A temptress.
Fate has brought us together.
But she is off limits.
I’ve got no
Kindle Edition
Published December 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Off Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off Limits

Start your review of Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
TheSassyNerdBlog
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this is my first book by this author and I am kind of asking myself why? After I started reading this, I went and looked at her other work and from what I can read they seem to be everything I love about romance...

So I am super glad I took the chance on this one because if all her books are as amazing this is then she has just gotten herself another fan.

Off Limits is part of a series but can be read in a standalone with no worries at all, which is what I did, but I will be going back and
Sandy S
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 12 ,2019

RUGER
I was sixteen when she was born.
The niece of my best friend.
An angel with bright blue eyes and hair the color of night.
Into a goddess.
A temptress.
Fate has brought us together.
But she is off limits.
I’ve got no business wanting her.
No business at all.

CHASTITY
For years I’ve crushed on him.
An older man who makes me tremble.
A
thehotmesslibrary
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
OMG, this book was hot. It was like a forbidden romance wrapped up in a devil may care attitude with bikers and a ballsy young woman all mixed together. From start to finish Off Limits has you hooked. You’re totally invested in the two characters: Ruger and Chastity getting together. You don’t even care about the age-gap, because really who cares when you have a hottie like Ruger chasing you!

At 22, Chastity is the Princess of the Kings of Mayhem so her life has been about being protected, looked
Jenifer Briggs
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a big fan of MC romances, and even a huge lover of forbidden, age gap romances and this one has both, so you know as soon as the signups became available to review this book I was all over it!! And man, this did not disappoint!

This is also the first book I have read by this author, and I'm kicking myself for it! From the very first page I was sucked into the world this talented author created!

Our female lead, Chastity, is the princess of the motor cycle club. She has three very protective
TheHauteBookworm
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YES! Penny Dee does it again with another great addition to the Kings of Mayhem series!!

Due to a broken pipe in her apartment, Chastity finds herself becoming roommates with Ruger. They both find that it is the wrong and right place for her to be. She’s had a crush on him for years. Close quarters and his rockin chiseled body aren’t helping her squelch that crush!

Ruger realizes quickly that Chastity isn’t a little girl anymore. There may be an age difference, but she’s definitely a woman now.
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
Off Limits was a cherry on top of the Kings of Mayhem series.
Penny Dee once again written an amazing story. Deliciously blended seductive, sexy, gritty, raw and emotional, forbidden, age gap romance with MC plot full of suspense, twists and turns in the story. It was total masterpiece.
Chastity and Ruger completely stolen my heart. Their slow burning feeling and passion totally swept me off my feet and it aroused my deepest emotions.

There were many reasons why they couldn't be together but you
Renee
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received copy of this book from the publisher/author to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Ruger: I was sixteen when she was born. The niece of my best friend. An angel wit bright blue eyes and hair the color of night. Through the years I've seen her grow from an adorable dimpled cupid into a strong, independent beauty. Into a goddess. A temptress. Fate has brought us together. But she is off limits. I've got no business wanting her. No business at all.
Chastity: For years I've crushed on him.
Wickedly  Romance
Shelves: blog-reviews
Ruger and Chastity have know each other for years. He's sixteen years older than her and her uncle's best friend. The same uncle who just happens to be the president of the Kings of Mayhem and Ruger's deceased sister's husband. Could this get any more complicated?

This book took us on a ride that I swear left me yelling "Get together already!" at my poor kindle. Chastity knew what she wanted and didn't want to shy away from it. Ruger on the other hand thought she was too young for him and she
Barbara
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I guess I should start by saying I loved this book. Well the entire series to be honest. The author has done an outstanding job of giving the reader a close knit group of brothers who live for their club and would die to protect their women and what’s theirs. The amazing way she portrays all the characters within the storyline will have you feeling you not only know and understand them but that you are right their living with them, feeling and understanding all their emotions.

Rugar is a loner.
Hope
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Please don’t push me away again.”

This book took me a day to read it, I couldn’t put it down!

A couple of weeks ago I saw on the Instagram post about Off Limits by Penny Dee coming out soon. I've never had heard of her before. As age gap romances fan I was so excited after I've read the summary and I immediately add it to my wish list. After that, I've read the first four books just to know what happened before. And damn they were really good.

I received ARC the other day and I couldn’t put the
Karen
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ruger and Chastity’s story. It is a great story of two people who find each other when they are really not looking, but stumble into a relationship after a lot of denial.

Ruger is the Sgt. At Arms of the Kings of Mayhem and the brother in-law/best friend of the President, Bull. Even though Bull lost his wife these two are still very close. The relationship between Ruger and Chastity could end that friendship or Ruger’s life, but he doesn’t care, he’s all in with Chastity and knows she is
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that I will NEVER EVER get enough of Penny Dee & her brilliant writing style, which is next level addictive. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kings of Mayhem MC series so much, that sometimes I really want to light a fire under her so we can have a new book every month! I don't do that because that would be totally off the wall for even me, but I still have my dreams! Anyway, this is the story of Chasity, a MC princess, who can't seem to find a boyfriend ...more
Leslee
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chastity was born into the Kings and it is what she knows and loves. Being the youngest with three older brothers, niece to the MC president and a princess of the club has never been such an obstacle. Now, all that is standing in the way of being with the man she loves. Ruger is one hot Sargent-at-Arms, right hand of his best friend Bull, Prez of the club. He never saw Chastity as anything other than the sweet girl he has known his whole life. When he offers her a place to stay while her ...more
Mandy Barnes
I'M so in love with Ruger and Chastity, Mandy @ Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

“The Rest of the World be damned. This man was everything.” -Chastity

What happens when the Mc Princess is all grown up and is now off limits? Well you do what you gotta do, fight the urges that are trying to draw you to her. But That is not as easy as it sounds for Ruger the SGT. At Arms for the Kings of Mayhem MC. Ruger’s life will soon be thrown off balance when the young and lovely Chastity needs a place to stay while
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quite a bit of action (in and out of the bedroom), intrigue, a frightening event and a really good storyline is what you get with Off Limits. Here we have Ruger's story and boy is it a story. Some heartbreak and sweetness leads off this story where a beautiful little girl gives a man a happy ring because he is sad. Now, this beauty is in her early twenties and has moved in with the man she gave the ring to. No, it's not what you think, but it is so much better when you read it yourself.

This
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
The final story from this group of siblings! I was so excited to get to know Chastity after reading the books about her brothers and how they fell in love. In those books, we didn’t get much information about her, and I was interested to see how she fell being a girl in a MC world. In true Penny fashion, this book is packed with suspense and questions that keep you guessing! After a failed relationship causing the change of her college plans, Chastity has given up on dating between the ...more
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Off Limits is book five in the Kings of Mayhem MC and each book can be read as a standalone or together if youwish. This is Chastity's story (the Princess of the MC) and Ruger. Everyone knows that she is Off Limits including Ruger! He's watched her grow up right before his eyes, but something has changed and he sees the older her. He knows he shouldn't pursue any feelings at all. One this is against the MC rules, two the age gap and three the feelings are not real or are they? Chastity has ...more
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 3.5 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Off Limits is the fifth book in the Kings of Mayhem MC series written by author Penny Dee. It tells the story of Chastity Calley and Ruger La Montagne. Chastity is the sister of Caleb, Chance, and Cade and we were first introduced to them in the previous books. Even though this story can be read as a standalone MC romance, I do suggest reading the series in order. I believe it will give you the foundation to
Booknerdy77
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lynn Brooks
4 1/2 STARS!

Intense, drama-filled and oh so forbidden! With OFF LIMITS, the fifth book in her ever-delightful Kings of Mayhem MC series, Penny Dee brings us the story of the MC Princess and her love. The characters are well developed, the passion is smokin' hot and the drama is spot on. The only thing I wanted a little more of was to see more of her brothers who had been front and center in the series previously brought into this story a little more.

Chastity has been surrounded by
Robyn Corcoran
Reviewed for She’s a Lip Biter Blog

Ruger and Chastity, finally it’s their turn! This age gap for many might be an issue but it isn’t, Ruger is sixteen years older but at twenty-two Chastity knows her own mind. Their chemistry is combustible and they go together like peas and carrots.

She's a Lip Biter
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ruger and Chastity, finally it’s their turn! This age gap for many might be an issue but it isn’t, Ruger is sixteen years older but at twenty-two, Chastity knows her own mind. Their chemistry is combustible and they go together like peas and carrots.

Ruger is such a likeable character, he is everything a tough sergeant-at-arms should be but has such a caring and protective personality and enjoys helping others. Chastity is a determined young woman who, even after having had some traumas in her
Pauline Cassie
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Despite her best efforts, Chastity Calley has struggled to lose her virginity. She's 22 years old and any boyfriend she's ever had has been intimidated by her MC Princess crown.

Ruger La Montagne is the club's Sergeant At Arms and is 16 years her senior. When circumstances throw them together the chemistry is hard to deny. But deny, deny, deny is what Ruger does!

Chastity's years old crush changes very quickly and she recognises that Ruger is struggling with his new found desire for her, the 'Off
Doris
Shelves: arc, biker
Another Kings of Mayhem Winner!!!

Is sixteen years too much? Even though Ruger had known Chastity since she was born and Ruger had always given time to that cute little girl now she was twenty two and they were crossing paths yet again. She had grown into a beautiful woman and all the Kings of Mayhem MC had been warned off her by her Uncle Bull who was prez of the club. She never had much of a dating life when she lived in Destiny because everyone was afraid of the club and her brothers.

Now due
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Two people who have so much against them need to figure out if what they are feeling is true, if it is worth all the trouble that lays ahead and if there is a future in it.

Ruger has never looked at Chastity as more than his best friend's niece, that is until he moved her in to help her out. The more time he spends with her the more he is attracted to her and not only that but the more he sees they have in common. Being with her could cost her more than its worth. Her uncle, his president would
Cheri
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He'd been her idol growing up. He'd listen and was always there for her. Now she was home again and no longer a little girl but grown up and he was still important to her. Now she wanted him in a different way but he was off limits. Her uncle who was more her father and the President of The King's of Mayhem had marked her so--not to mention her three brothers. Did he realize she had changed as well as her feelings?

Ruger didn't want to feel the way he did about Chastity. She was his best friend's
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5 Ruger stars!! I fall in love with these men EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

I've been reading this series since the beginning and every single book makes me fall in love more. Then along come Ruger's story and, let me just say that I've been rendered speechless! I love a good forbidden romance and this one definitely packs a powerful punch! Penny Dee knows how to write a good dramatic story that will leave you gasping!! I know I was! I definitely recommend starting this series from the beginning, you
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This series just gets better & better with every book!
Chastity is every bit a club princess...the niece of the President and baby sister to three club members...and she's felt the sting of their overbearing protectiveness for far too long.
Ruger is the President's best friend...he takes his role in the club very seriously...and he's known Chastity is she was a little girl.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Chastity and Ruger are forced to share a space and eventually Ruger opens his
Debra Phiri
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always love the depth of the stories being told by Penny Dee! Debra @Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

When reading Chastity and Rugers story I was intrigued by how people within the MC always react to relationships. This story is not as cut and dried as it may appear in the blurb. There are a few surprises inside its pages. It makes for a deeper storyline and just wraps you up even more inside the Kings of Mayhem world.

I love that Chastity is a strong, independent female who can take care of herself
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about an older guy romance! Not only is he 16 years older than her but he is best friends with her uncle that sees her as his daughter. No pressure right? But I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.....

I have loved reading the Kings of Mayhem MC series and now we get the Club Princess' story and who would have expected it would be one of the guys that was there when she was born?! This book is not easy with all of the obstacles in the way but it was a gritty and sweet romance with two
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Guts & Glory: Walker (In the Shadows Security, #4)
  • Betting on Stocks (Dead Presidents MC Book 7)
  • Chains` Redemption
  • The Lineup
  • Treacherous
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Cruel Bully (Ravenshaw Academy Book 1)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Confess
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • A Friendly Wager
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Crossing the Line: A Dirty Angels MC/Blue Avengers MC Crossover
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 (MC Chronicles, #1)
Penny Dee writes contemporary romance about rockstars, bikers, hockey players and everyone in-between. Her stories bring the suspense, the feels and a whole lot of heat.

She found her happily ever after with an Australian hottie who she met on a blind date.

You can connect with Penny Dee here:
FB: www.facebook.com/pennydeebooks/
Penny's Queens of Mayhem: www.facebook.com/groups/604941899983066/

Kings of Mayhem MC (5 books)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)