Start by marking “Wicked All Night (Night Rebel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked All Night (Night Rebel, #3)

Wicked All Night

(Night Rebel #3)

Set in New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost’s Night Huntress World, ancient deities are poised to wreck havoc, unless vampires Veritas and Ian can stop them … in this thrilling Night Rebel novel!

A gift from the gods…

Veritas and Ian have finally defeated their worst enemy, but the power it took to pierce through to the netherworld has unexpected consequences. S
Expected publication: February 23rd 2021 by Avon

Win a Copy of This Book

• Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost
    Wicked All Night (Night Rebel, #3)

Release date: Feb 23, 2021
    “Sexy-hot and a thrill-ride on every page. I’m officially addicted to the series.”
    — Gena Showalter, New York Times bestselling author on At Grave's E

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 4114 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 24 - Jan 23, 2021

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Wicked All Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked All Night

Start your review of Wicked All Night (Night Rebel, #3)
    MischaS_
    Change to Expected publication: February 23rd 2021 by Avon
    Alexandra
    Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2021
    I received an e-ARC from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review. Review along with more ARC reviews can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

Holy wow! What can I say about the action and the amazing story! Even weeks after devouring this book I still want to immerse myself in this amazing world Jeaniene Frost made! I loved her mythological references, especially the greek ones, how Ian and Veritas were glorious together both as a couple and in the cases they went on murdering their enemies mode :
    Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Veritas and Ian have finally defeated their worst enemy, Dagon, but the power it took to pierce through to the netherworld has unexpected consequences. Soon, Veritas is forced to rely on the last person she trusts—a golden deity named Phanes, who is her original intended betrothal.

But an escape from the netherworld—an attempt to save her missing biological father—soon pits Veritas and Ian against supernatural beings—ancient deities— seeking to rule over mortals once again. Now,
    Lubnaa (Romance Library)
    I received an ARC from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Wicked All Night is the final book in the Night Rebel series. I'm pretty sure the author has confirmed this is the final Ian and Veritas book? This review will contain spoilers from Shades of Wicked and Wicked Bite.

At the end of Wicked Bite, Veritas finally unleashed her powers during that final battle against Dagon. But Veritas's actions have unexpected consequences on the netherworld and now Ian and Veritas have to fight ancien
    Daphne Mareikura-Russell
    May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I cannot wait! Ian and Ariel are two of my favourite couples! Them plus vlad and leila are probably my favourite from this entire series 💗 keep them coming! Love it
    Kristin
    Dec 06, 2020 marked it as set-aside-for-now
    I set it aside for now b/c I’m just in funk and I can’t get over comparing this book to the first 2 in the series. Veritas has turned into such a dumb mess. I miss smart, badass Veritas.
    Carmen
    Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my unbiased review.

This third entry in Frost's Night Rebel series pits Ian and Veritas against supernatural beings who they've accidentally allowed to escape from the netherworld. Now it's up to them to put things right, even while the vampire council is determined to execute Veritas.

The first book was full of fun and good humor until the end (when we were left rather bereft what with Ian's amnesia and Veritas having to leave him in
    Jessica (a GREAT read)
    Angie Elle
    I LOVE this title!
    Diamond L
    Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Wicked All Night is the third book in the Night Rebel series. It is a continuation of Veritas and Ian’s story. It picks up right where book two left off; with Ian gravely injured, the Vampire council putting Veritas under arrest to await trial, and some golden dude with wings popping up out of nowhere claiming he’s finally found Veritas after searching for her for thousands of years. So all in all, pretty run of the mill for these two lovebirds.

This book dives right back into the thick of it. V
    MC
    Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
    4.5/5 🦄

I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review from the publisher through Edelweiss+

I LOVED this book and jumping back into Ian and Veritas’ life—especially after that cliffhanger of a reveal at the end. So I was pumped to start this ARC. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. The story picks up right where we left off pretty much. The situation is the same although a few weeks have passed. Right from the beginning this book was constant action. So much happens. So many new developments.
    Carmen
    Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Lindsay  pinkcowlandreads
    Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: arc, kindle-books
    If I didn’t want Jeaniene Frost’s Night Universe to never end, this would be a satisfying conclusion to the series and world.

Ian and Veritas are back after defeating their arch nemesis, Daegon in the last book… too bad they also revealed Veritas’s other half to the Vampire Council and found out that she was promised before her conception to the demigod Phanes. Can these two ever get a break?!?!

This book will be a delight to series fans. Ian and Veritas continue their storyline line full of acti
    Kelly
    Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This is the third book in the Night Rebel series by Jeaniene Frost. This series is an action packed romance about Veritas and Ian. I am a huge fan of all Jeaniene Frost's book series. Ian, a vampire, has lived a debauched life as a confirmed bachelor until he meets Veritas. Now they are fighting to save Ian and be free of demons.

Whenever possible, put the good things about a book or author up front.
    Criticize the book, not the author, if you don’t like what you’ve read. Explain why.
    Bernice Burton
    Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Ummm, how did things get even crazier?! I love the relationship between Veritas and Ian, their trust and dependence on one another has grown each book and it’s awesome to ‘see’. In this book, Veritas tries to save Ian but this causes ripple effects in their world. Now there’s gods and goddesses loose and their the only ones who can stop it. I love that Veritas family, her brother and father, seem to have a more casual role in Wicked All Night as well. Great addition to the series!
    e.
    Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2020, arc, reviewed
    ARC provided by Edelweiss.
    Louisa
    Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This book was so fantastic, I enjoyed it so much, thought he ending was a bit abrupt. And since this is the last book in the trilogy, well, I'd almost want a novella. And it might be the end of the Night Huntress world, who knows! ...more
    Sydney W. Marks
    Jan 14, 2021
    Sahana
    Aug 10, 2020
    « previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark, #12; The Dacians, #1)
    • The Bright and Breaking Sea (Captain Kit Brightling, #1)
    • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)
    • A Warm Heart in Winter (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18.5)
    • Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #10)
    • A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)
    • Credence
    • A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)
    • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
    • Emerald Blaze (Hidden Legacy, #5)
    • A Vigil in the Mourning (Soulbound, #4)
    • Party of Two (The Wedding Date, #5)
    • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
    • Flirting with Disaster (Jackson: Girl's Night Out, #2)
    • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
    • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
    • Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
    • Surprise, Baby!
    Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series, the Broken Destiny series, and the new Night Rebel series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in Florida with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on ...more

Night Rebel (3 books)
    • Shades of Wicked (Night Rebel, #1)
    • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)

Articles featuring this book

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...