Start by marking “All I Want for Christmas is my Mating Stone: Dark Warrior Alliance Novella, Book 20.5” as Want to Read:

The tree is trimmed, the stockings are hung, and Mack is ready to celebrate the holidays with her sexy vampire, Kyran. But when she discovers her mating stone has gone missing she is ready to sever some heads.

Christmas cheer quickly turns to chaos when the other females at Zeum can't locate their stones, either. Subsequently, terrible events occur one after another, and
Kindle Edition
Published November 25th 2019 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about All I Want for Christmas is my Mating Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want for Christmas is my Mating Stone

Start your review of All I Want for Christmas is my Mating Stone: Dark Warrior Alliance Novella, Book 20.5
Eva Millien
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mack is ready to celebrate the holidays with her sexy vampire, Kyran, but when she discovers her mating stone has gone missing she’s ready to sever heads. All the holiday cheer throughout Zeum quickly turns to chaos as none of the females’ stones can be found and terrible events began occurring. What begins as a search for a shiny stone ends with the couple learning the true meaning of love, sacrifice and family Christmas miracles exist, if you truly believe.

This holiday story is a delightfully
Tara Heilman
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas just might be ruined for the Dark Warriors and their mates. All of the mating stones have disappeared. Nothing good could come of that, or could it? I was so happy that Mack and Kyran had the lead here. They have always been one of my favorite mated pairs. Everything about them is hot, including the sex. They take a trip to Koth, hoping Izzy can help them, but found so much more while there. This was a great novella that told a story of true love. Perfect for the holidays. I received ...more
Denise
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romances
Great Christmas novella in the DWA worlds. All the females at Zeum have had their mating stones stolen! Mack and Kryan take a portal to Khoth hoping Izzy can talk to the Goddess for them, they will return to the Tehrex realm with a little more than they bargained for.

It was great to catch up with Mack and Kryan. The story is a fantastic Christmas tale of love and devotion (and lots of hot sex!). I was given an advanced copy of this book by the authors. My review is voluntary.
Victoria Gilliland
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute and happy

This was a cute story that had quite a bit packed into it considering how short it was. I can't wait for the next book to come out!
Linda Leslie
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always good reading

A quick little Christmas read that lets us revisit some of our favorite characters from previous storylines. And The saga continues
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this series. This short festive read will have you glued too your kindle and definitely wanting more. With all the mating stones gone, Kyran and Mack are determined to find them, but on their journey they find something even more precious.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
La'Tanya
Klara
Dana Henry
Tammy Durst
Dec 01, 2019

• Warrior Fae Princess (Warrior Fae, #2)
  • Dark Queen’s Army (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 34)
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates Book 1)
  • Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights Book 1)
  • That Pig Gonna Fly (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Maidens of Mayhem Book 2)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Natural Dual-Mage (Magical Mayhem #3)
  • Bound By Flames: A Hot Paranormal Dragon Shifter Romance (Hidden Realms of Silver Lake Book 8)
  • Fire Dragon's Bride (High House Draconis Book 1)
  • Devi (Matefinder, #2)
  • Gladiator To Mate You: A SciFi Adventure Romance (Champions of Ataxia Book 1)
  • Natural Mage (Magical Mayhem #2)
  • Kroga's Redemption (Alien Bounty Hunters Book 7)
  • Taken (Enchanted Foxes, #3)
  • Straight to Hell (Hell's Gate, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS