Start by marking “Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love” as Want to Read:
Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love

Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love

A hero who forgets Valentine’s Day.
A hero who remembers.
A hero with a Valentine’s surprise.
And a hero with a holiday declaration.

Filthy Valentine Fix - Trish loves parties at The Open Door, even on Valentine’s Day. What
Published January 31st 2020 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Sweet Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Sweet Valentine

Start your review of Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was Fire! Laurelin Paige slays

First and foremost, the pun was intended. Second, and most importantly, Donovan MF Kincaid just exploded my panties! I love every single thing about him and this book was just the thing I needed to reignite my love affair with him and Sabrina.

Here’s what you need to know:
This book includes 4 shorts that give readers a view into the love lives of 4 different couple from the Dirty Fixed World. Obvi Donovan is my fave. See above re: explosion, but these were all
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, 2020
Three novellas to give us a sneak peak into our favorite Dirty Filthy Rich couples and their Valentines date night. Plus one bonus novella.

I love these couples so it’s always fun to get more tidbits into their lives. Donovan is still my favorite. He’s a character like no other.

Dirty Filthy Valentine - Donovan and Sebrina.
Donovan brings Sebrina’s fantasy to life and I’m reminded by how much I love Donovan Kincaid! What a hot scene!

Filthy Valentine Fix - Nate and Trish
Out of all the couples,
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)

Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love by Laurelin Paige is a steaming hot holiday collection featuring four standalone romances that are captivating and full of wicked pleasure.

photo 9E8E1D25-ECC8-4743-B08C-057373493A8B_zpsicwxck3b.jpg

***DIRTY FILTHY VALENTINE***

We first meet Donovan Kincaid and Sabrina Lind in the Dirty Duet that starts with Filthy Rich Boys. The sexy alpha is now Sabrina's boyfriend, and also technically her boss. They live and work together in New York at his marketing
KC Caron
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Romances Set Beyond Boundaries, You'll Love these Tales

Shivers! I need to collect myself to write this review. Because it's true, this decadent valentine is filthy. And kinky. A page turner built on love and lust and it’s signature Laurelin. Sweet in every dirty lovely way.

The twist here, the sweet naught kink that reeeeally tied me up in knots? Is how ROMANTIC the stories are. Even in the midst of the lewdest, jaw dropping moments, the sensual intimate side of these stories gnaw at
Erin Lewis
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Dirty Sweet Valentine (Dirty Sweet #2) by Laurelin Paige
A collection of four novellas from Laurelin Paige and although not particularly long reads., she manages to pack a fair bit in to each of these short stories centered around Valentine’s Day.
It was great catching up and getting a glimpse in to some of my favourite people and what they have been up to in this fun holiday romance collection.
Each story was steamy, hot, spicy and hard to put down. From role playing with Donovan
CerysAnne
4.5 Stars

Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love really lives up to its name in being a dirty, sweet, and filthy read, one that includes three short stories and one novelette that focus on four of Laurelin's couples - two of whom we already know, with the other two couples being characters' we're not that familiar with - on how it is they're celebrating Valentine's Day.

And given that the majority of the stories involved in this collection are ones that're set in the Dirty Universe,
AC Book Blog
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Oh my hotness! Dirty Sweet Valentine is all goodness and sexy. What a pleasure to read a collection of 4 short stories which follow 4 different couples centered around V Day (if you are familiar with L. Paige you know these awesome characters from the past).
My favorite is Dirty Filthy Valentine - When Donovan forgets Valentine’s Day, Sabrina spends the evening at the office, working. Until she realizes she’s not alone. Hands off - Donovan is ALL MINE. He was then and he is now. That man is some
Amy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've always been one of those "ugh, seriously?" people when it comes to Valentine's Day. Laurelin Paige's collection of four SCORCHING HOT Valentine's Day-themed stories, however, turned my cold hard heart into a giant puddle of Cupidy goo.

First, Paige treats us to a reunion with two of my very favorite characters of hers, Donovan and Sabrina. If you've read their Dirty Filthy series, then you know that neither of them is the chocolates-and-flowers sort, yet here Sabrina worries. It appears
Kayla
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I was a normal, healthy, sexually vibrant woman who loved a man who understood me better than I understood myself."

This novella delievered on everything it promised, Dirty Sweet Valentine's Day tales! That packed All the heat and feels you expected them too! All these stories was well written and made for a fast enjoyable read. I love holiday based stories and this one set the perfect mood for Valentine's. I was so excited to get some sexy extra scenes with some of my favorite character's
Marsha
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
While each of these 'dirty' short stories can be read as standalone's, they are all a part of Laurelin Paige's 'Dirty' and 'Fixed' Universe. (All except for the last story that is written with Kayti McGee.) The stories are little bonus's to their original books. All revolving around Valentines Day, of course, given the title of the book! :D They are in fact, steamy and dirty, as you would expect. Obviously if you've read the original books these characters are in, you will appreciate these short ...more
Lauren Luman
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved seeing little glimpses into some familiar characters and seeing some fire in some new couples. My favorite couple featured was Donovan and Sabrina. They are fire incarnate.

These stories made me feel like less of a Valentine's grinch lol.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2020-reads
Wow! 4 hot, sexy, and erotic stories that will leave you wanting more!

These incredibly steamy romances all center around Valentine’s Day. Each story features a different couple we’ve already met in previous books, apart from the bonus story included at the end. This collection explores the uniqueness between each couple and shows how love and affection is portrayed and expressed differently, but no less meaningful. My personal favorite is Dirty Filthy Valentine because – one word – Donovan.
Stephanie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved revisiting these couples and meeting a new one! Sadly my favorite Laurelin Paige’s couple Dylan & Audrey were not a part of this collection. I would say Donovan & Sabrina’s was my favorite!

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Lana-White Hot Reads
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sexy, steamy, short Valentine's day read that will sure melt you panties off. ~Lana~White Hot Reads

This short novella encompasses 4 different couples from Laurelin Paige's book which gives you a glimpse into their world after they become a couple.
Karen Swoffer
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Sweet Valentine is a hot collection of short stories that will me,t your Valentines Day chocolates. These short stories include:
Dirty Filthy Valentine which centers around Donovan and Sabrina. If you are familiar with these two, you know the chemistry between them. Donovan knows exactly was Sabrina needs for Valentines Day. And as usual he delivers.
Filthy Valentine Fix tells a story of Nate and Trish and their time at the Open Door as featured in Dirty Filthy Fix, a 1001 Dark Nights
Lisa Hemming
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Filthy Valentine:

Sabrina had known Donovan for a long time and they had just recently become a committed couple. She was fully aware that he was a serious businessman whose mind was always on the next deal, but she did expect him to remember Valentine’s Day. Everyone at the office was going out to dinner or had received gifts. Sabrina didn’t have flowers on her desk and had no plans for the evening, so she decided to work late and call out for dinner. Maybe Donovan would surprise her next
Mommy’s Book Escape
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Sweet Valentine is the perfect Valentine’s Day collection for anyone who loves Laurelin Paige’s stories. This collection is STEAMY, sweet and pure FIRE. It is a collection of 4 short stories and each of them will have you fanning yourself from the very first page to the very last.

Dirty Filthy Valentine is more Donovan and Sabrina, who are probably one of the top Laurelin Paige couples. Their chemistry continues to explode off the pages even after all these years. Donovan and Sabrina
Jaime
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dirty Filthy Valentine:
I love Donovan Kincaid! I love him even more for knowing exactly what Sabrina needs! They are kinky as all get out and sweet baby Jesus, I was all sorts of hot and bothered reading this little story. It left me wanting more!

Filthy Valentine Fix:
Speaking of kinky, let's not forget Nathan and Trish. Their kind of kink doesn't do it for me, but there is something so romantic about Nathan's declaration to Trish at The Open Door party. I really love that he found his own way to
kgagnon
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved revisiting the Dirty Filthy Universe! These four deliciously dirty stand alone romance short stories are exciting, funny, emotional, and very hot and steamy!

Dirty Filthy Valentine ~ Brings us back to the intoxicating and seductive world of my favorite alphahole billionaire, Donovan, and his perfect match, Sabrina. Sabrina briefly forgets that Donovan knows how to quiet her nightmares and turn them around. This is one raw and emotional Valentine experience that will she will never
Amber Sanchez
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect assortment of Valentine’s Day morsels this collection is by Laurelin Paige! Each story unique and containing varying degrees of HOT, my fingers found themselves in a frenzied state to get through each one. I absolutely LOVED the different levels of love, sensuousness, and angst between each couple. While Donovan and Sabrina provide a nostalgic dip back into their massively steamy romance, Harrington and Amelia introduce us to their erotically, trepidatious relationship; and Chase ...more
Iowagirl1
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the short stories about favorite characters from other books and series! Laurelin Paige roughs it up with Donovan and Sabrina. They role played, and it could bring trigger warnings for some. Story two includes Nate and Trisha doing their thing at the Open Door. This one is super steamy. Harrington Stele and Amelia have a short quick night with a promise of more later. It ends with a college students Chase Mathews and Kira having a connection in a bar. She is part of the Cherry Popper ...more
Nicole Carter
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun collection of Valentine short stories. I would've read it alone just for the scene featuring my favorite, Donovan and his control freak tendencies. That guy is always on his A game.

Short #2 features Nate and Trish from Dirty Filthy Fix and their Valentine's day suits their relationship to a T. Kinky and steamy!

Short #3 is about Amelia from the dirty filthy world and introduced Harry. Theirs seems to be a complicated story and I'm now dying to read it after catching just a glimpse of them
Eileen Robinson
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 Perfectly Hot Steamy Valentine shorts from some of our most loved Laurelin Paige's Dirty Men !!

Oh how i loved catching up with their SEXY valentine shenanigan’s.
Donovan was his brusque sexy self, not a man for romance but holy hotness. His valentine surprise for Sabrina had me combusting and wanting more !!!Definitely my favourite couple.
Add in another 3 short stories including Nate and Trish and you know your going to need an industrial fan to keep your cool!!
Laurelin Paige never fails to
Michelle
Shelves: arcs
It was fun to return to the Dirty universe and see how the characters celebrate Valentine’s Day.

Dirty Filthy Valentine - sexy times with Sabrina and Donovan and doing Valentine's Day in Donovan's style. He's still my favorite guy.

Filthy Valentine Fix - Trish and Nate are back at the Open Door and I've always loved how Nate gives Trish her space without crowding her because that's what she needs. But maybe Trish has decided that being surrounded by Nate isn't so bad after all.

Dirty Sweet
Lozzie
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Sweet Valentine by Laurelin Paige is a collection of naughty, sexy and romantic reads that will definitely spice up your valentines day.

From a sexy encounter between Donovan and Sabrina and a night at The Open Door, these sweet and spicy short reads are tantalising and addictive.

My favourites are torn between Dirty Filthy Valentine and Filthy Valentine Fix. So Molto Piccante!

They're steamy, sweet, romantic and angsty. These little treats will set alight your Valentines.
CLiK Book Blog
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dirty Sweet Valentine and other Filthy Tales of Love - Laurelin Paige

A fun flirty and seductively dirty revisiting with favourites from Laurelin Paige’s “Dirty” and “Fixed” worlds with a bonus story previously published.

Plenty of heat and a whole lot of pleasure to read. Can be read as standalone but previously reading these series gives a greater connection to the stories.

Definitely scorching reading for your Valentine’s Day enjoyment.
Chris
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyable, steamy, sweet, sexy Valentine's Day stories? Yes, please! Except for one, this book has short Valentine's Day stories involving characters from the author's "Dirty" and "Fixed" Universe. It was fun to actually recognize the characters from the prior books I've read, but totally not necessary to have read those books to enjoy this one. The stories are dirty and sweet, just like the title says. They're a short read, with each story grabbing your attention and getting right to ...more
Brandy
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved! You get to enter into Donavan’s world again and get a taste of what it’s like there. You also get to catch up with some other favorite characters in the other stories. Can’t beat that!!!
Karen
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a bit of the dirty world and was so excited to see which of my hot dirty, filthy friends I would find in this collection.

First up is Sabrina and Donovan. Oh I like them a lot. They own their kink and their kink is freaky kinky. Poor little Sabrina abandoned and alone in the office to work late on Valentine’s Day because Donovan is busy. Shock and horror. Intruder alert! Loved this story.

Filthy Valentine Fix next and it’s Miss T and Nate. I love any excuse to go to the Open Door to
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Then You Happened
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Australia
  • The Lying Season
  • Going Down Again (Billionaire Bad Boys, #4.5)
  • The Bishop: A Tanglewood Novella
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • Delight Me (Stark Ever After Celebration)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
  • A Place Without You
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Watch With Me
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading