Start by marking “Send Me Crazy” as Want to Read:
Send Me Crazy

Send Me Crazy

(Hot in the City #1)

A note, a pair of panties and a date.
When Quinn’s efforts to set up her best friend go awry, she finds herself with a crazy blind date. Could the mystery man be her soul mate? Nothing like an adventure, and at the very least, she was going to have some fun with it.
Published February 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Send Me Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Send Me Crazy

Start your review of Send Me Crazy
Denise Hoover
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. I loved this book! I couldn’t quit thinking about Quinn and Riley during my times when I couldn’t be reading. I felt I could relate to the characters so much because of the age. Mature characters that have been on a career path for awhile.

I loved these fly by the seat of their pants characters. It made the book be full of twists and turns, that I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next.

When Quinn sends a package to the wrong location, she gets to meet sexy firefighter, Riley. They
Brigid Brown
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh what a crazy ride T. Gephart has taken us on!

The premise alone had me wanting to read Send Me Crazy. I mean really what could go wrong when well meaning Quinn tries to help out her besties love life? Alot when you get the address wrong. That doesn't slow Quinn down though. Probably because she's a badass with a crazy streak. Enter Riley, a NYC firefighter, who rather enjoys a bit of crazy in his life. These two together had me laughing out loud with their banter and fanning myself
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 CRAZY LOVE STARS!! I am crazy in love with Riley and Quinn!! These two have it all from humor, sexiness, hotness and so much love. This book was the perfect read after a bad day....I had a smile almost all the way through. T. Gephardt is a 1-Click author for me....you should definitely download this book.
Paula D
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very cute rom com romance loved it! Quinn and Riley meet after Quinn send panties to the wrong address! Riley is a sexy firefighter and Quinn is a photographer both having amazing jobs and feel the chemistry right away. Amazing sweet romance from beginning till end 5/5 stars
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I seriously loved this book. It made me laugh out loud, swoon and at times cringe at specific situations. T. Gephart has mastered the art of comedy and romance to produce an awesome story. It was everything I look for in a story. The writing was fluid, smooth and so well done.

Quinn is one of my favorite female characters. I wish she were real so we could be friends. She's got a big heart, she is sarcastic and HILARIOUS! Riley is a strong, sexy, alpha that is able to match Quinn's whit and
Anita _booktoread
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a hilarious and heartwarming story. While I did initially think this was going to be Karli’s story it turns out it’s Quinn and the lucky recipient of her red lacy undies!!
The dynamic and chemistry between these two was witty and epic, their humour very quick witted and sarcastic- my favourite kind. I had soo many laugh out loud and ‘oh no’ moments, it really made for brilliant reading.
Even in their make-up scene Quinn’s crazy side comes out, giving us a chuckle for that sweet moment.

I
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
。・゚゚・。。・゚゚ ARC REVIEW ・。。・゚゚・。。・゚゚・。

4.5 Stars

This story was so addictive! I could not get enough of Quinn and Riley's story. Both characters were strong, and no doubt, perfect for each other. I love how they met, I found it quite funny actually. The characters were loveable, funny, and made the book an enjoyment to read.

Hot fireman? Riley has you covered. I was really happy to step away from my usual business man and read about this fireman and his leading lady. I laughed, I may have also cried
E
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved Send Me Crazy!! This book grabbed my attention from the very first page. Quinn is the kind of woman meeting people, making friends and going places. She’s also borderline crazy. In her attempt (more like constitutes interference) to help her best friend Karli snag the man of her dreams, she sends a package containing a lacy red g-string and details of what coffee shop to meet at to what turns out to be the wrong apartment number. Knowing she’d got it wrong, she’s interested ...more
Andrea Britton
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book made it hard for me to adult! I couldn’t/wouldn’t put it down! LOL’d so many times!

This was a sweet story! Ahhhh.....these characters! They were absolutely perfect for each other. And what a ride we took!!! SOOOOOO.GOOOOOOD!

Quinn and Riley sort of meet after Quinn was trying to help her bestie out. Gahhh.....their meet cute was so good and so funny!!

These two fall fast and they fall hard. Riley, a firefighter, risks his life everyday and saves lives. Can Quinn get past the fear? READ
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*
A fun, flirty romance book that will definitely have you laughing and swooning throughout the story. I really enjoyed Quinn's personality but also the chemistry she had with Riley. I can't wait to read Mack's story next!

When Quinn's new intervention goes wrong, it'll take her to something that she may not have been looking for. But the chemistry between her and Riley is off the charts and to top it all off he's a NY firefighter that makes it even harder for her to resist his charm.
Gayle
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’d be lying if I said I wasn't captured from the very moment I picked up Send Me Crazy, because guys it was instant love for me. I was completely hooked from the very first sentence people. And why?
Because T. Gephart has a way with words that just simply draws you in, and that is exactly what she did.

Guys I fell hard for Quinn and Riley.

Quinn, my god Quinn. Is there some way that I can get a real Quinn in my life? That girl, what an absolute cracker. Smart, sassy, independent with a no rules
Tracy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You guys!!!! I cant even explain how much I LOVED this book! This was my first read by this author but now I gotta go read everything!! These are some if the most real characters I have ever read...they had me crying sometimes I would laugh so hard..if there was ever more than a 5 star read this is definitely one! MUST MUST MUST READ
Jan
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rom-com
Hot sexy firefighter alert! Hose me down

Fabulous read by T. Gephart.

Riley is all kinds of sexy and swoonworthy and Quinn is sassy and full of confidence, two brilliant characters and I absolutely loved their story. .

When Quinn sends her best friends crush a pair of panties in the post along with a note to meet up as a way of pushing her friend Karli into making a move, she realises following her confession to Karli that it went to the wrong address but curiously gets the best of them and they
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
Gahhhh what a gorgeous, fun, quirky, cute, sweet, sexy, steamy little number Send Me Crazy was. From the cover, to the blurb, I have been utterly swooning for this book & let me assure you, Quinn, Riley &the rest of crew didn’t disappoint.

From literally the first page I was sucked into this hilariously witty love story, laughing out loud at the most crazy antics, crazy banter & crazzzzy chemistry between our two scrumptious lead characters. Quinn sent me loopy with love for her kind
Monique
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There were so many things that I really loved about this book, and the main thing was Quinn and Riley. Both were adorable and funny and a little crazy and we wouldn't want them any different. Quinn had a heart of gold, but her attempts to help her best friend were never going to go as predicted. What she did come away with is a phone number from one fireman and the hots for the other. But which one is her sole mate?

You never know what to expect from Quinn, in manner and mouth, she is sassy but
DrivenbyBooks
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*

When Quinn's new intervention goes wrong, it'll take her to a different direction that she may not have been looking for. But the chemistry between her and Riley is off the charts and to top it all off he's a NY firefighter that makes it even harder for her to resist
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
New to me author & books! What a sweet one it was, check out my FULLR EVIEW -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I absolutely loved this cute and crazy, super quirky romance!
Quinn had me laughing out loud and always wondering what crazy thing she was going to do next. But Riley was her perfect match, taking everything in stride, enjoying and celebrating her special quirkiness.

“I turned, internally weeping at the loss of what would have been a perfect meet cute. We’d laugh about my silly brazen attempts to get my friend and her nerd man out of the platonic zone, and then make sweet, sweet love like
Christine
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit - I'm not the biggest of the instalove type romances. BUT.....this one knocked my socks off! I absolutely loved Send Me Crazy! Both Quinn and Riley had their own brand of crazy and they were perfect for one another. Truly, everything about this story worked. The characters. The witty banter and dialogue. Every line had me hooked and wanting more. So much laughter and smiles while reading this story - it truly is one of my favorite rom-coms ever!

Now I just want to see Mack get his HEA
Tina Louise
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. A rom-com with a quirky meet-cute, strong loveable characters and a storyline that was fun and fresh. I was laughing out loud with the antics of Quinn, Riley and company.

T.Gephart always has a strong, independent heroine in her stories. Quinn is as kick arse as they come. She has a cool job, loves her life and lives it to the max.

Riley is a perfect guy. He is such a good rom-com hero he should probably wear tights and a cape. That's until he goes and screws his perfect life
ItaPixie
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Send Me Crazy was such a nice and delightful story.

I loved the main character, Quinn is a photographer and Riley is a fireman. They are perfect for each other, they are beautiful,indipendent,successful and a little bit crazy but this makes them even more interesting.
Quinn and Riley's journey is a funny and happy one but even their relationship, that started under a lucky star, has to overcome some hurdles that the fate scattered on their path in order to be happy.

I can't wait to read the next

Stephanie Osborne
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve just finished Send Me Crazy, and immediately had to tell message the author to say it’s my FAVORITE of her stories yet! I’m not usually an insta-love fan, but it couldn’t be any other way with Quinn&Riley. I loved their truthful, mature conversations (crazy as they may be). There is a moment of “oh no....” but there was actually a really good reason for Quinn’s behavior at that moment. And I LOVE that she acknowledges that behavior. Instead of wanting to punch her, I wanted to hold her ...more
Pauline Cassie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it

Send Me Crazy by T Gephart is romcom at its finest.

All the way through Quinn and Riley's story I was seeing each scene as if part of a newly released movie with the latest 'stars' playing their parts to perfection.

I can't help but wonder how much of the author herself is in Quinn's actions and personality.

You will laugh at the antics of Quinn and be charmed by Riley's reactions to her crazy.

An easy, lighthearted read that will have you smiling all the way through!
Bingeworthy Book Blog
Shelves: reviewed
The Details:
- 18+
- Book 1 in Hot in the City series
- Contemporary Romance/Romantic Comedy
- Addictive Read

This book is an immersive romantic comedy adventure.
So, I went into the book, not really knowing who the main character in the book was and was delighted to meet Quinn and the rest of the cast of characters.
Seriously, this book has characters (and situations) that will make you snort laugh.
I honestly could not stop laughing at one point - something that reading a good romcom by T.Gephart will
Stephanie Ditmore
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first read by this author and I really enjoyed the book. Quinn and Karli are best friends and when Quinn takes matters into her own hands to help her friends love life along it kind of backfires on her when she finds out the address she sent a package to was incorrect. Just trying to do right by her friend lands her in the capable sexy hands of Riley. Twists and turns will keep you on your toes as you page through their story. Quinn is a handful, she says what’s on her mind, smart as ...more
Brandy Freeman
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I have read by this author, but it won't be the last that's for sure.

The chemistry between Riley and Quinn was fun, quirky and most importantly smoking hawt!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was a great story. Very well written
Rachel
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like a new T.Gephart book to pull you out of a reading slump! I love getting my hands on the latest T.Gephart book because I know that it’s guaranteed to make me laugh, make me smile and to have me completely invested in the characters and their stories. Crazy, confident and completely loveable.
Send Me Crazy is such an easy and fun book to read. If you love a great romantic comedy, this is definitely a book for you!
lori
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a first read by this author and I really enjoyed it. I loved Riley and Quinn what a couple. So crazy and fun. They had their ups and downs but loved how the author did the ending. Loved it and can't wait to read more in this series and from this author
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st on a new series from this talented author, and what an amazing introduction Quinn and Riley’s story is! This is a beautifully written story which is emotional, humorous, and with twists which all lead to an entertaining must read. I highly recommend for all readers.

• Doctor Dearest
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Frenemies
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Man Crush Monday
  • Then You Happened
  • Under Locke
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)
  • Inappropriate
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
T Gephart is a USA Today and International bestselling author from Melbourne, Australia.

With an approach to life that is somewhat unconventional, she prefers to fly by the seat of her pants rather than adhere to some rigid roadmap.

Her lack of "plan" has resulted in a rather interesting and eclectic resume, which reads more like the fiction she writes than an actual employment history.

She'd tell