Start by marking “The Ceo, the Puppy and Me” as Want to Read:
The Ceo, the Puppy and Me

The Ceo, the Puppy and Me

Has the search for her past...

...guided her toward her future?

Gia Bartolini's determinedly searching for her real father. First stop on the enchanting Italian island of Lapri? A mysterious abandoned mansion...where, rescuing a trapped puppy, she falls straight into the arms of alluring Riccardo Moretti! Her passion for the all-business CEO burns bright, leaving Gia with a
Published June 2nd 2020 by Harlequin Romance Larger Print

To ask other readers questions about The Ceo, the Puppy and Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ceo, the Puppy and Me

Start your review of The Ceo, the Puppy and Me
Jypsy
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you Prism, Jennifer Faye and Harlequin Romance for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

The CEO, the Puppy and Me
A Bartolini Legacy Novel #2
By: Jennifer Faye

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆
What a treat The CEO, the Puppy and Me was to read! It's a continuation of the Bartolini Legacy series but reads fine as a standalone. Gia has received some unexpected news about her heritage and family history. She goes in search of answers but finds much more than tha
Susan
A sweet story of love and family. Gia is reeling from two blows. First is the loss of her beloved parents in an accident. Second is the revelation that she does not share the same father as her two siblings. Suddenly she doesn't know who she is. An entry in her mother's journal sends Gia off to the island of Lapri in search of her biological father. While investigating an abandoned mansion, Gia found a trapped puppy and the property's owner, Ric.

Ric is a CEO and software genius. He keeps to hims
Lori
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet clean read that I had fun reading.
That sweet little puppy stole my heart away. I kept finding myself wanting to reach to pet or hug Gin. I thought he was good for Gia with what she was going through and all.
I found myself relating to Gia time and again.
Reading this story made me want to cry a little because I too am adopted. I was just like Gia
Ric is ok. I liked that he was kind and caring towards Gia. He is worth getting to know.
This story has all the promises of a relaxing and fun read
Janice Sisemore
Shelves: 2020
The CEO, the Puppy and me

Gia is trying to locate her biological family in this second book of the series. I love books with dogs in it. Gia finds a puppy that is hurt and rescues it. She meets Ric when she found the puppy. I loved how she wanted to take care of the puppy. I love the way Ric and Gia meet. Ric wants to help find her biological family, will they succeed? Read the book to find out.

I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading the next book in the series.

I received a comp
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Prism Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The CEO, the Puppy and Me by Jennifer Faye, is a sweet romance with lots of self-growth for the characters. I was so swept up into the characters' lives that I found myself crying for them.
Will Gia and Ric figure out the true meaning of family?
Gia
Gia is one of our main characters, and she is grieving for the parents that she lost and the fact that
Marie
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you in advance to the author, Jennifer Faye, as well as Prism Book Tours for providing an advanced review copy. A positive review was not required and all words are my own.

I was introduced to Jennifer Faye’s in March when I reviewed the first book in this series (“The Bartolini Legacy”) – “The Prince and the Wedding Planner” to review. I thoroughly enjoyed that and wanted to see what happened next. After all, I had to see where the story was going with that cliff-hanger ending.

This is the
Julie
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enchanting, poignant and captivating contemporary romance, it is impossible not to fall in love with Jennifer Faye’s adorable new novel, The CEO, The Puppy and Me.

Gia Bartolini had always been so sure of who she was and of her place in the world – until the rug had been well and truly pulled out from under her and this daddy’s girl discovered that the man she had always called Dad was not her biological father. Shocked, broken-hearted and determined to find out the truth about her parentage,
MK
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Bartolini Legacy. Ms. Faye gives us A very heartwarming and heartbreaking book. So much love between these siblings, even when a test will show one isn’t part of the Legacy. The way things work out is truly beautiful. A must read. I also highly suggest reading the first. The Prince and the Wedding Planner. It’s Bianca’s book..

As Bianca, Gia, and Enzo await there fate. Who is not a true Bartolini? Only the DNA test will tell them. A secret there mother and father kept from
Ibjoy1953
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

When the Bartolini’s lost their parents, a deep dark secret was revealed a out their parents past, and one sibling is not a Bartolini. When Gia ended up being the one that wasn’t their dads biological daughter, she takes off on a long journey trying to find the man that is her real dad. Will she really unveil secrets that have come to haunt them?

This is a sweet romance that has several other stories going on within the story. I was wondering where the puppy came in, and
Pam Lowery
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I loved going on Gia and Ric's journey! The DNA results are in and Gia is found to be the one that is not a "true" Bartolini. This just rocks her world of course and after finding another journal of her Mom's she goes in search of her real father.She comes to the Italian island of Lapri and is found trespassing on Ric's uncle's estate. She is actually trying to rescue a puppy caught up in debris, but she is sure the address is the address of her father. Ric does not think his uncle is her fa ...more
Amy
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second in the Bartolini Legacy and it is little sister Gia's story. Still reeling from the fatal accident that has taken their parents, Gia is also dealt another devastating blow that takes her away from her siblings in search of what she believes will complete her.

In her desire to find some answers, she finds herself trying to rescue a puppy along with CEO Ric Moretti. Ric was a very stick to himself, rely on no one kind of guy. Certainly good looking, but with a very gruff nature.
Gale
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to read a story that gets right to the heart of the characters. It is like a warm blanket, for me the reader, and while it is heartwarming, it’s gonna tug at your heart strings, too. It’s not that you have to read book one in order to read this second book of the Bartolini Legacy, but to me, it gives more story about the three Bartolini siblings and I enjoy knowing other characters. This book is definitely about Gia Bartolini and the devasting-to-her news that the father whom she adore ...more
Cathy Cermele
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a relaxing, sweet and romantic read this novel is. I have been waiting to read this book after finishing the first one in the series, The Prince and the Wedding Planner. It's easy to get caught up in the lives of the Bartolini family as they discovered that one of the three siblings was fathered by another man and once the information is received it makes for an intriguing storyline as plans are made to find the father. Gia is a wonderful character and I loved traveling with her in her ques ...more
Patricia Solla
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in a trilogy written by Jennifer Faye. I normally don't care for trilogies like this because the first book left a giant cliffhanger but this second book answers all the questions. The story is about an Italian family wine business and there are two sisters and a brother who have lost their parents in a tragic accident but the will leaves the siblings with a mystery about their heritage. This second book covers the discovery that the oldest daughter does not have their fa ...more
Hallie Szott
Jun 17, 2020 marked it as reviewed
3.5

Just from looking at the cover of this second Bartolini Legacy book, it is easy to assume it would be an adorable romance—and of course, that’s exactly what I got when I read it.

The search for her biological family takes Gia Bartolini to the Italian island of Lapri, where she encounters a puppy in trouble and the serious CEO Riccardo Moretti. Their story continues predictably from there—but nevertheless, it is a lot of fun!

The CEO, the Puppy and Me is a delightful, escapist read from Jennifer
Yvonne Cruz
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you read book one in the series, you met Gia Bartolini, one of the Bartolini siblings. Now orphaned after their parents perished in an accident they are trying to adjust to their new reality.
While reading their mother’s diary, a secret was revealed. Leaving Gia heartbroken and looking for answers, she travels to the island of Lapri.
Ric Moretti is a loner with emotional baggage of his own. When he gets a call letting him know a woman was trespassing his uncle’s estate, he expects to find a gol
Shelly Itkin
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As we all waited patiently to see which of the three children is not a Bartolini the answer is revealed in the first few pages. It is Gia and she is in shock as her sister and brother always seem to feel she was her fathers favourite.
Gia must now solve the puzzle of who was her father? When she finds an address in her mother's diary she quickly leaves for the Island of Lapri. While visiting the address she tries to rescue a trapped puppy and Riccardo Moretti, a CEO and businessman shows up.
With
Cathleen (Woven From Words)
**I received a complimentary copy of 'The CEO, The Puppy and Me' in exchange for an honest review**

I found The CEO, The Puppy and Me to be a lovely, endearing story! This is the second book in the Bartolini Legacy series. After some surprising information, Gia embarks on a journey to find her real father. Along the way she meets Ricardo, and their adventures turn into one that shifts into romance! I enjoyed the interactions Gia and Ricardo have with one another, and there is a puppy that keeps t
Rachel DeVaughn
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an easy book to read with good story line and characters. I loved Gia’s love for family and animals, and her trying to figure out where she belonged and her search for her biological father.

Clean romance without being graphic even though “love making” was eluded to towards the end of the book. I appreciated the clean romance aspect and that there was an actual plot to this story instead of just steamy kisses and love scenes. I don’t read alot of Harlequin Romance books for that reason.

T
Lynn Brooks
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

A quest for family! With the second book in her Bartolini Legacy series Jennifer Faye brings us Gia's story where an adorable dog brings about a meeting that will change her life forever. Interesting characters and an intriguing story line are sure to please.

If you read the first book in the series, you will already be familiar with Gia Bartolini and her desire for answers. Her insecurities of where she belongs resonate with a reader and have us pulling from her from the start.

Riccar
Amy
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye has done it once again with her new release, The CEO, the Puppy and Me. First off, look at that cover! How adorable is that? When I first saw it, I knew it was going be another delightful read by her. This is the second installment from The Bartolini Legacy series. Even though it is part of a series, I believe it can be read as a stand alone.

I enjoyed taking a journey to the beauty of Lapri in The CEO, the Puppy and Me. Ric and Gia’s story was wonderful. I loved their chemistry and
Robyn
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a wonderful, face paced, page turner, and I couldn't put it down! I love Jennifer Faye's stories. The characters are well developed, and engaging. I love the story of Gia and Ric. This is the second book in the Bartolini Legacy, but it can be read as a stand alone, since there is enough of the back story so you will be able to know what's going on. I do recommend reading them in order though, so you get the full effect of the series. If you like stories with realism, engaging charac ...more
Lori R
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye wove a romantic story that had me reading the book in a day so I could find out how everything turned out. I was so excited to read this story to find out which Bartolini sibling was not really a Bartolini from book one in this series. There was mystery, romance, a sexy businessman, and cute puppies. I really liked the two main characters, Gia and Ric who had both closed off their hearts to love and were just going to pursue work. It was such fun to watch the sparks between them fl ...more
Tonya Lucas
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Jennifer Faye has hit another sweet romance, out of the park.
The CEO, The Puppy, And Me, stole my heart.
Such a pleasant relaxing read that captured true happiness.
I have adoptive cousins so this one, really intrigued me.

Gia is on a mission to find her biological family. Searching for clues, she stumbles upon an injured puppy while trespassing on a great old mansion’s property. Gia knew she had to help the sweet angel.
Ric finds Gia, then he offers to help her, with both the puppy and her q
Crystal
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author in exchanged for an honest review. I love Gia and Ric. Thee fact that they both have some of the same issues and have different views about them is great. the addition of the dogs Gin and then Blossom, yes to dogs. I like that they help each other out. The fact that it took Gia going home for her to realize the she was a complete person and Ric realized he didn't want to be alone even after what he went through. Jennifer Faye is one of my favorite authors and ...more
Rachel
A lovely story, complete with cute puppies! Gia arrives on the small Italian island of Lapri to seek out her biological father, but instead she meets the attractive Ric - and rescues a cute puppy! Ric helps Gia on her search for her father, which doesn't end as she expected. I think this gave the book an interesting and original twist as Gia's journey leads her to discovering that what she already had was enough. I really enjoyed this book. ...more
Nancy Luebke
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this romance. I received this book for free and I voluntarily chose to review it. I've given it a 5 * rating. The puppies gave a little extra to the story. The story drew me in, almost from the first and it kept me turning the pages, just wanted to see what happened next. Left me with a feel good impression. ...more
Nancy Reynolds
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Always love books by Jennifer Faye! They never fail to let you escape to another feel-good world and just enjoy for the sake of enjoying. And, this one comes with literal puppy love built in. Who can resist that?! And, of course, the HEA! This story was sweet and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. Thanks for another great story. ...more
Dawn
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this delightful story. This is the second installment in the Bartolini series and I am loving this family. Gia is the youngest sister and her world has just changed drastically. Now she's on a mission, and it leads her straight to Ric and a very cute puppy.
I read an advanced copy of this book
Janet
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dynamite High 5 Stars! I was so sucked into this tale that I literally did not sleep the whole night, I really enjoyed Gia and Ricardo and who couldn't love the most adorable puppy! I also loved the setting, this was so well-written that you just feel as if you are right there in Italy! This is truly one of the sweetest romances of the year! ...more

• Her Surprise Engagement
  • A Father's Promise
  • On a Coastal Breeze (Three Sisters Island, #2)
  • Ready to Trust (Hearts of Oklahoma, #2)
  • How Sweet It Is (Legacy of Faith #3)
  • Her Cowboy Sweetheart
  • That Month in Tuscany
  • An Alaskan Family Christmas
  • Summer at Lake Haven (Haven Point, #11)
  • The Key to Love
  • The Vineyard at Painted Moon
  • Where the Road Bends
  • A Reckless Love (Daughtry House, #3)
  • A Home for Her Daughter
  • The Little French Bistro
  • Falling for the Innkeeper
  • The Edge of Belonging
  • The Last Man She Expected
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats.

Jennifer loves to hear from readers—you ca

News & Interviews