Start by marking “Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)

Dragon of Glass

(Fae Shifter Knights #1)

Jingle bells and magic spells

Daniella has everything she needs for a quiet Christmas at home with her dog, Fabio. She’s got way too much food, a real Christmas tree, a cable station streaming non-stop holiday movies, and even fruitcake. All she needs now is an ornament for her tree…

Published November 18th 2019

Start your review of Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)
Angie
A waitress finds her mate in a Christmas ornament...

This was exactly the short, sweet, and sexy read I needed. If you're familiar with Zoe Chant's books, then you know to expect unlikely yet undeniable romance, quiet but enjoyable humor, and a hero and heroine who don't want each other but learn to need each other just the same. I love Zoe's books, and I'm happy to say I enjoyed the start of this new series and look forward to more ♡
Coco.V
May 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/2/2020)! 🎁
Kari Kaz
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars - I was expecting a traditional paranormal shifter romance, and found a lot more fantasy than I expected, which worked out really well. I like Zoe Chant’s stories and this one I found to be funnier than most. I loved the cast of mythical beings, especially Robin.
Trey comes from a parallel universe and is a dragon knight shifter, imprisoned by a curse in a Christmas ornament and released from the spell by Daniella. I liked watching the world from Trey’s eyes, how technology is magic in
Nana Pickrell
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, shifters
I was privileged enough to receive an advanced reader copy of this book from the author for a voluntary and honest review.
Thoroughly enjoyed this book until I got to the end. I was looking forward to reading the next story with Henrik & Gwen until I read it doesn't come out until next Christmas. If it's gonna take a year between books I won't be reading the rest until they're all published. If I can remember this one after that long.
Dark Sith Lordette Jennymort ♔
description

i… I – I JUST CAN’T GET INTO THIS!?
And I’m sobbing because it’s about FUCKING DRAGONS and I’m not a little bit interested.
What is my deal this month?!

description

*quietly goes into the dark corner to cry and sit in the dark*

Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Dragon of Glass begins the Fae Shifter Knights series with a funny, engaging romance with sinister undertones for the future. A little different in some ways, this series also has a long time between stories frame with each main character’s story given to us around the holiday time. As a reader who loves to binge read or at least have a steady flow of stories in a series this is going to be hard to wait for, to be frank. I’ve reached an age that looking at three or four
Hsu Lee
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Daniella was only searching to the perfect ornament for the Christmas tree.
How was she to know that the ornament was a real dragon.
Trey has been imprisoned in his dragon form.
Now, he is free thanks to Daniella.
However, Trey soon found out that the evil is in Daniella world as well.
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Celebrate the season

This book is unlike anything you’ve read before. It’s full of imprisoned dragons, glass ornaments, fables, keys, epic battle, dangerous darkness, and the poor guy who owns the store. The author really did an amazing job of creating this world and taking us on a journey to experience the life and people in it. I love how quickly all of the characters connect and the HEA they achieve for the featured couple. I especially enjoyed the way the author set us up for the next book.
Jenn
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Interesting Premise

Who doesn't love the idea of a Christmas ornament come to life? I think my main issue was the instalove and the quick acceptance by all the characters of things that should be impossible to believe. Also the big bad just didn't feel all that bad. There wasn't the real feeling of fear or apprehension when the characters were faced with them. They felt like the big bad from a cartoon, where it's just enough that a kid wants them defeated but not enough to scare them.

What I did
kittykat (Jo Tortitude)
THIS WAS SUCH FUN... and the wait for the next one is the prime reason why I usually only read series once they are complete. However, it does align with the narrative so maybe that's why it's been done here despite it being a very short book.

The execution of this is very similar to A Witch in Time in that the dialogue for the displaced H is so very believable as is his confusion for all things in this new technological world he finds himself in. And, this book also includes a (casually) non-bin
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre:#PRN Dragon
5Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
••••••••••••••
💢Oh my what a phenomenal Christmas story that starts off this series. Can’t wait for #2 wow!

🔹️ Daniella just got a job as an assistant at a antique shop she had to inventory a warehouse full. First time in this warehouse she see’s a
beautiful glass ornament of
Heather
Nov 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Jingle bells and magic spells
But what she gets instead is a glass dragon imprisoning a gorgeous naked guy from another world.
Trey, fae dragon knight, protector of the realm, and defender of the fallen crown, has finally been released from his
Rosemarie Grainer
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A whole new world by Zoe Chant!

This is so cool. I have no idea where Zoe gets her ideas, but I am just blown away! I have loved almost everything written by Zoe Chant, but some more than others. This one is at the top of the huge number I have read. Trey is a dragon shifter who is from another world. Daniella has just freed him.from a trap. She has an Afghan hound, who adds a lot of comic relief to this story where evil has followed Trey and his shieldmates into this world. I don't want to
Joetta Spurling
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When is the next book coming out?

Dragon of Glass: Fae Shifter Nights Book 1
By Zoe
Kindle unlimited purchase
Daniella's parents moved to Florida and now she is on her own. When her parents moved they took all their Christmas decorations so now she is starting her own collection and she has found the perfect ornament to start it off. A green, blown glass dragon with outspread wings. It was hanging in a ring of white glass, but looked like it would sit freestanding as well if it were unhooked from t
Kirsten Ensman
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Light wins over darkness

What a fantastic imagination! This book is full of new concepts and I just enjoyed that. I have to admit using they pronoun drives me nuts but I started understanding it. Daniella is a bit out there in her way of thinking. I sure liked Trey considering everything. When he first changed into a small dragon that was a good laugh. The only part that I didn't understand was if magic is so different here how was it that darkness could open portals so easily. Seems like that sh
Tara Heilman
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing first book in a new series. Daniella is spending her first Christmas alone. While interviewing for a part time position, something catches her eye in the antique store. A glass dragon ornament. As soon as she touches it, a strange feeling hits her. An innocent kiss before hanging it on her tree will forever change her life. Trey has no idea how long he was trapped in the glass. He does accept the pull he feels toward Daniella. When the evil from his world spreads to her, the two of th ...more
JodyL
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning

Daniella finds an ornament that features a dragon, in a thrift store that she is going to work at. She is drawn to the ornament. She feels strange when she touches it.
When she gets home she does something and a man appears.
Trey comes from a different world where darkness descended and took over. He was trapped in the ornament as a way to escape. There are four other people similar to him that came to this world at the same time, but he doesn't know where they are.
Soon the darkn
Samm Lynn
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Freakin' Heck! The next book won't be out until the next Holiday season (and by the way this story went - one every year).

I really love Zoe Chant's Firefighter and Wildfire series and this one is just as good - just really hate the yearly edition to the series route, but understandable due to the story.

I love this new cast of characters and I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. I loved Trey, Daniella, Robin, and Fabio and can't wait for more Gwen. The new minions for the big bad
Nix Buttons
2,5 stars - I really hoped this would be a funny and silly romance with a nice dash of fantasy. And it was, kinda. It's just that the insta-lust and insta-love were a bit too much, the romance fell flat. And the silly humour I hoped for was missing. So much unused potential, it could have been laugh out loud funny, but it just wasn't. The adventurous fantasy part was the best part of the story and I am looking forward to see more of Gwen in action and I love Robin's character (there are not enou ...more
Carla  Moreira
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very interesting back story

So this week it seems I'm all about finding the Zoe's other side. This book is not like any of the other Zoe books I've read. You have a Dragon from another realm... a Dark presence threatening our world, and missing heroes.
I'm very excited to see where she will take us in the next book! The world is fascinating, and whilst it still is a HEA at heart, it has a element of real threat that seems to linger. They still have the Boy meets girl at its core. And there is sti
Sandra R
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it
This novella was okay; nicely written, but I'm not sure I want to continue with the series. It's a light-hearted fantasy romance paranormal story with the hero being a dragon shape shifter that appeared from another realm via a Christmas decoration. There was insta-love and the heroine just accepted him for what he was. I thought the character development wasn't there, so I didn't really connect with the H/h much and found myself skimming the second half. There were several action scenes (good-v ...more
Shelley
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Faetastic Stars 🌟

I really enjoyed the start of this new series about a Fae shifter dragon 🐉 from another world, that finds himself naked in a woman’s house after being released from a glass ornament❣️

Daniella and Trey learn to navigate this new knowledge and world (for Trey) with a determination and tenacity that is endearing😍

I’m super keen to see where Zoe takes this and for the next instalment of Gryphon of Glass🤩 I received an advanced copy for which I voluntarily leave my honest review
Dawn Siemer
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 isn't coming out until 2020.

Trey is really defined by his tech innocence. Otherwise, he's your basic dragon knight. Danielle is a waitress with a pretty singing voice.

This book goes pretty much exactly as you'd expect.

I found myself hoping Robin gets their own anchor. Maybe Anson? It's also disappointing that the next book won't be out until 2020. Presumably, it'll be 4 or 5 years before the series ends.
Cassie
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Frank Bertino
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Key To Power

Daniella is anticipating a quiet Christmas. On a whim, she kisses her new Dragon ornament. The quiet time is down the tubes. A beautiful naked man stands in front of her. Trey, a Dragon Knight, is from another world. A world of magic and no technology. Evil has destroyed his world and is coming for hers. It's fun to see Trey come to terms with modern times. I like the action, humor, and romance. It will be interesting to follow this series.
Alethia
May 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dragon of Glass

A very interesting read featuring a dragon shifter and soon a whole cast of other mythical creatures. Trey and Daniella were fun to read about. I liked the blending of the two cultures and getting to read both main characters' perspectives. There was plenty of action and a bit of romance to round it out. It sets up nicely for the next book in the series, which I will be reading.
Janet Hendricks
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Danielle Is Just An Ordinary Woman

Who releases a dragon...er...man from a spell and her whole world turns upside down. Trey doesn't know where or when he is, but he does know he's there to fight darkness. Great characters, amusing situations and an inventive series storyline that has me eager for more.
shannon  Stubbs
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the ornament

I think this is my favorite book so far. I love the story line. Who would have thought a portal to a different universe resides in Michigan? I'm kind of curious to see how this series plays out. Also for a bonus the author lists where she got the ornament on the cover commissioned. That place has some neat art work!
Kate Callen
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure, but I like it

Interesting start to a new series. By the end we've been introduced to six or seven characters who will presumably follow through, and who are all distinct and memorable, including the couple at the centre of this book. (Fabio the dopey dog being the only big cliche, but it's tongue in cheek, and he's sweet, so it's okay.)
Winsome Edwards9
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

First story excellent, and a bit confusing for me that is. Writer keeps referring to Robin as they, isn't he one fable. This is confusing however very interesting, I can't wait to read Gwen story and will there be a story line for Ansel and maybe Robin. Big fan as always Winzie19☺💞.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Dragon Prince of Alaska (Royal Dragons of Alaska, #1)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • Defended by Darkness (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #2)
  • Held by Heat (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #3)
  • Hex: Winter (Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Winter Bearland
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Loved by Light (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #4)
  • Dragon Redeemed (Reclaimed Dragons, #2)
  • Kelos: Spring (Shifter Seasons #4)
  • Found by Frost (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #1)
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Mac: Winter (Shifter Seasons #3)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • The Dragon Prince's Librarian (Royal Dragons of Alaska Book 2)
Zoe Chant loves writing paranormal romance. Over a cup of tea (or something stronger) she whips up sexy tales of hunky heroes and adventurous heroines to tantalize and satisfy her readers. Sizzling hot romance, no cliffhangers!

While series should ideally be read in order, all of Zoe’s books are standalones and can be read in any order. This includes books within series.

To get a free book for subs

Fae Shifter Knights (2 books)
  • Unicorn of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights #2)

News & Interviews