Start by marking “Sarayna's Fate (The Empire Saga #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Sarayna's Fate (The Empire Saga #2.5)

Sarayna's Fate

(The Empire Saga #2.5)

No one said being a Princess would be easy.

Especially when the Prophecy that was supposed to send Crown Princess Sarayna down her predestined path was torn asunder on the day of her birth. With little to go on, and not much left to do, Sarayna must move onward with the support of her family's insight to complete the tasks that have been lain out for her in order to restore
Published February 18th 2020 by The Parliament House

To ask other readers questions about Sarayna's Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sarayna's Fate

Start your review of Sarayna's Fate (The Empire Saga #2.5)
Sheila Goicea
1) Book 1: Two Thousand Years ★★1/2
1.1) Novella 1: Reylor's Lament ★★★1/2
1.2) Novella 2: Treyan's Promise ★★★
2) Book 2: Mark of the Empress ★★★1/2

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher, The Parliament House, in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! In no way does this affect my rating or review.

description

Content Warning: Premarital relations

Sarayna's Fate is the third novella The Empire Saga, focusing on the second generational character Sarayna. Back on Earth, Sarayna is tasked with the m
Shatarupa  Dhar
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Synopsis:
Sarayna's Fate is a novella in M. Dalto's The Empire Saga series, to be read after Book Two - Mark of the Empress. Sarayna reaches the Otherrealm in order to complete her mission by finding out and bringing her Emperor back. But once she finds him, will she be able to tell him about her reality or would her fear for his life make her run far away from him.

Review:
Narrated in the third person, the story opens with Sarayna 'Sara' remembering all that her mother Alextreyna had advis
queen0f_hearts
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, fantasy, fiction
** I was provided a free eArc by the author in exchange for my honest opinion **

Let me be clear here, I love this series a loooot! And I’m always so very eager and impatient to read the next installment! Nonetheless, I can’t give this more than 3 stars. But that’s a personal thing. Sarayna’s Fate — surprise surprise — is written from Sarayna’s POV and she simply doesn’t serve to entertain me as much as others do. I mean it was a great idea by the author to have us readers follow Sara to the Othe
K. Watkins
Sarayna's Fate continues M. Dalto's Empire saga with all of the magic, adventure and tension that readers have come to expect, but with a few twists they might never have seen coming.

For those who haven't begun the series, stop here. This novella doesn't pull any punches, and you'll need that background info to keep up.

For those who are up to speed, you'll find Sarayna juggling the responsibilities of royalty, not to mention a Prophecy gone awry, an Empire to restore, and an Emperor to rescue
Chelsea Ballard
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY!
Finally, we get to know how Sarayna met her Emperor and brought him back to the Empire. This novella takes us through Sara's journey to the Otherrealm, her finding her footing in NYC, and stumbling into her own cute little enemies to lovers arc.

I'm so deeply entrenched in the world of the Empire I don't know what's spoilers and what's not at this point. So this is going to be short and sweet and to the point.

Read this book.

It really fills out Sara and her relationship and makes all the
Alex
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marisa
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a novella that made me laugh,love and gasp all in just a few chapters. I now want to read the whole series of the Empire!

I appreciated the writing style in which it was straight to the point; meaning there wasn't any fluff, she depicted the scene and got straight to the plot. I hate when a author fluffs up a scene with so much description of an environment that the plot gets lost.

I also really enjoyed the whole idea of a parallel world and world traveling magic. I want to learn more on
Angela
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this as an eARC to read for free in exchange for my honest review. Thank you to The Parliament House and M. Dalto for giving me access.

What! Why? Why did I put myself through the pain of reading this??? Now I have to wait for Beginning's End to find out what that ending was all about!

I will say, my heart is healed from the ending of book 2.

I absolutely love this world that Dalto created. The magic, the multiple worlds, everything. This is definitely a must read before Beginning's End
Amber Hodges
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this novella! I have loved this series so far and this one was no different. It was a nice treat to get to follow Sarayna and understand all she is going through. It cant be easy but she keeps her head held high with a way that makes it feel real and believable. I enjoyed every bit of this novella and cant wait to get more of this world!
Sep 25, 2019
M. Dalto
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Noor
Feb 28, 2019
Annie
Apr 19, 2019

• The Nightshade Cabal
  • Disenchanted (Disenchanted, #1)
  • Jealousy 03
  • A Touch of Darkness (Hades & Persephone, #1)
  • The Shrike & the Shadows
  • Sons of Fire
  • In Restless Dreams (The Phantasmer Cycle #1)
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Memento (The Illuminae Files, #0.5)
  • Night Spinner (Night Spinner, #1)
  • Blood and Brume
  • Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
  • The Infernal Machine
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • Ever After
  • Don't Go Stealing My Heart (Showmen, #2)
  • Unnatural Magic
M. Dalto is a bestselling Young Adult and New Adult author of adventurous romantic fantasy stories. Her bestselling debut novel, Two Thousand Years, was one of Wattpad.com’s 2016 Watty Award winners for excellence in digital storytelling. She has since released two sequel novels and and three companion novellas.

She was recruited to participate in Wattpad Paid Stories program for serialized authors

The Empire Saga (4 books)
  • Two Thousand Years (The Empire Saga Book 1)
  • Mark of the Empress (The Empire Saga #2)
  • Beginning's End (The Empire Saga #3)
  • The Dark Queen (The Empire Saga #4)