Start by marking “Invasion” as Want to Read:
Invasion

Invasion

I came to steal the Maxwell Diamond, but found something far more precious. Maxwell’s succulent virgin daughter.

She’s asleep in a big canopied bed, unguarded and helpless against me, the home invader in a black ski mask.

I’ll slip in like a shadow and steal a kiss.

But one taste isn’t enough. The moment I get my hands on her luscious body, I’m addicted.

Now I’m going to have
Published December 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Invasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Invasion

Start your review of Invasion
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sexy, quick, and uncomplicated novella. If you can pause reality and just take in the experience you can enjoy the flash of instant love, utterly sensual scenes, and a plot that, though not out of the norm, was executed well. The pace is fast and there isn’t a whole lot of page space for some grand character development, but Axel and Mariah still manage to spend a wild night together that I can imagine sets them up for a future.

Complementary copy received and voluntarily reviewed.
Nova
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a first read for me by this author so wasn’t sure what to expect. It was cute with plenty of steam.

Mariah is due to marry the crown prince, all she wanted was to fall in love but by marrying the prince she will be making her father happy even if she’s miserable. That is until Axel climbs through her window, her heart beats like never before, is it possible he’s her knight in shining armour or is he there for another reason?

Axel has planned this robbery down to the last detail, a career
Book Snob Sue
Sensual, as in this book was just that....sensual and sexy af. I can’t remember the last time I read a book like this. This was my first book by Sadie Barron, and I loved it. Not gonna lie, when I read the description I thought...hhmmmm, this could go one of two ways, and it went so damn good. He’s a thief there to steal a diamond, when he spies his Angel. Whew...these two...just dayum.

This was safe for me, she was supposed to marry another guy, but her dad was making her, she didn’t want to.
Misty Schott
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this exciting story!!

Axel is out to steal the Maxwell diamond, but when he spots young innocent Mariah he decides he must have her too. Will Mariah agree? Or will Axel be stealing more than just the diamond? Great read and I highly recommend it!

Jami
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Axel needs to complete one final job then it’s island and beach living from now on. Only this last job has an unexpected turn and he can’t leave without the true prize.

-safe read
-no talk on H history
-h is a virgin
-no om/ow drama
-epilogue only a few months out
lf
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
He is there for the Maxwell Diamond.............but what is it???

Axel is a thief and there is not way around that. He is at the Maxwell Estate to steal the famed Maxwell Diamond which is worth 1 million dollars. However, he spies Marian Maxwell through her window and has a reaction to her that he was not prepared for. He realizes quickly upon entering her bedroom that he is going to leave the house with two diamonds and one of those will be Mariah.
Mariah is to be married the following day to the
Ashley Carver
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
cropped-saucy.jpg

***ARC generously provided by author for an honest review***

Very short steamy read from Sadie Barron.

Axel is an experienced jewel thief. Setting his targets on the Maxwell Diamond and determined to obtain it, nothing can stand in his way... or so he thought.

Mariah Maxwell lives a life of restriction. Under her greedy father’s thumb he has promised her to the Prince and she’s to be married... the following day!

When Axel sees Mariah in her room on the night of the heist, he finds himself
Stacie Redinger
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for a short but steamy read, look no further! This book was easily read in under 30 minutes, but it packed a lot of steam into that 30 minutes. Axel is trying to steal the Maxwell diamond, but gets sidetracked when he sees the gorgeous Mariah. What he thinks will be a short kiss turns more, and one kiss won’t ever be enough. He isn’t just after the diamond now, he wants Mariah as well.

Axel is the epitome of alpha, and Mariah is the virginal princess that he is going to
Babel
Insta-love yummy from start to finish.

This novella is like a little fantasy of non-consent that turns into fairytale love. The plot really packs a lot from sensual threat from a thief in the night to whimsical fated romance mixed with action and suspense.

Wow, loved it.

The innocent woman faces a thief in the dark while in the middle of a heist, only to succumb to the power of his caresses and the promise of a future free of arranged plans and loveless duty. The passionate scenes are
Ashley Marie
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Axel is there to steal the Maxwell diamond but then he sees her...I really enjoyed this book. Sadie Barron does a great job of packing a whole lot of story in a short book. Axel was so hot and alpha. Mariah was a great character. This is the second book I've read by this author but it won't be my last. I really enjoyed the whole not really seeing his face scene it was so sexy. This book was safe. No om/ow drama. Mariah was a virgin. No mention of Axel's past. Neither are with others after ...more
Mary
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short story that is not everything I thought it would be but in a good way. I enjoyed this quick very steamy sexy read. It has a few twists and turns I was not anticipating but they were added to the story. I like the characters and overall plot. I really like Axel and Mariah! Perfect for each other with combustible chemistry. He is going to steal a very valuable diamond that is to be given to the prince Mariah is to marry. What he sees and must have is Mariah. Overall, I enjoyed this ...more
Emlovesreading
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First time read from this author and this novella was so good. It’s short, hot, steamy with a hot af alpha hero.
The insta love between Axel and Mariah was wrote in a way that’s believable.
The book can be read in one go and the chances are once you’ve started it you won’t want to put it down until you’ve finished it. I loved that some scenes were quite naughty!
Axel is very, very hot and the chemistry between him and Mariah was .
If your looking for a short, sexy novella then this is the perfect
ROMBookTalk
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I agreed to read this Arc for an honest review. This is a story of insta-love. It is very short. It was a nice sexy story about a thief and a girl. It takes place all in one night. I really wished it was longer and explained Axel journey all the way from point A to point B. I really wanted to walk in Axel shoes instead of telling it to me. I read this under 30 minutes. I do however like Sadie Barron writing style, and will be checking out other works by her in the future.
Rose
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an engaging read. I really liked the main characters. The twist made me worried only to be followed by another twist! Axel is a thief and has come to steal the Maxwell Diamond. He sees Mariah Maxwell and decides he wants her too. This story made me smile, get frustrated, and laugh all while rooting for love. Love the happy ever after. Definitely recommend reading this book!

K.  Ramjohn
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Invasion the latest novel from Sadie Barron was a short hot and steamy read. Although a short story, there was action, twists and turns and steamy scenes all included to make this an engaging read. I liked the characters, I enjoyed the storyline and I would recommend this novel to all romance lovers looking for a quick read.
Granger McGringot
Who would've thought that a sneaky thief could be a good interesting idea for OTT romance novel. The story plot was thick from the beginning and kept on its rising heat till the end. Be warned: please leave your sense and logic when you read this type of book. This book wasnt meant to be analyzed. Just enjoy the full ride of decadence of smuttiness and unbelivable fate of finding the one.
Debra Richardson
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing fast pace instalove romance! The story line is well-developed, drama-filled, emotionally deep, well written, and relatable. Loveable characters; their chemistry is intense, instant, and off the charts! Definitely recommended!

Alharaca
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short, intense story that will leave you screaming and wishing that it was longer, is a classic time gap couple but you just love a man that knows what he wants, please give it a try you won't regret it.
Kathy Mccalmon
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Axel is a thief in the night that finds his one while stealing the Maxwell diamond. He ends up taking both. What will happen between them?

Jackie Roberts
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a dark, intense burn romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four and a Half Stars

There’s something to be said about a quick and easy, sexy read. Something you can enjoy in one sitting. “Invasion” by Sadie Barron, is just that. InstaLove older man younger woman goodness. Axel is a thief out to steal a precious diamond, Mariah is an innocent flower heading to the altar for an arranged marriage. When the two meet its lust at first sight. The chemistry is off the charts and so is the heat level. Despite their differences these two get their much deserved
Lori
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I did enjoy the story of Axel and Mariah. Hot alpha male meets innocent beauty. The story was kind of good but wished to have learned more about Axel's past. The plot was interesting. Hot romance.
Dusty_Rusty
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars.
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Okay, I am quickly becoming a fan of SB!
I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait for more from this author. She delivers it all.
April Howard
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book this is the second book I read by this author and I can't wait to read more
Shirley Holt
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A nice short story of instalove with the thief taking more than he came for. A good short sexy read.

Emily Behr
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. I really felt bad floor the situation that Mariah was put in from her father and I really loved how Axel saved her from her bad situation! Great read!

Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
STEALING MORE THEN JUST A DIAMOND

This was my first book by Sadie and it was a lot of fun.

The storyline follows jewel thief Axel trying to procure the coveted Maxwell diamond. What he doesn't plan for during his heist is the mesmerizing Mariah.

It's insta-lust with catch the sheets on fire chemistry! A bit of intrigue wrapped up in there kept the story fun and exciting as well.

A few too many spelling/grammar issues did distract me at times from the story so that's the reason for my 4 star review
Tonya
Dec 04, 2019
Cassandra Godfrey
Dec 04, 2019
Cover update 1 1 Dec 10, 2019 02:03AM

• Pumpkin: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 2)
  • His Sugarplum (Curves For Christmas Book 2)
  • Snow Place Like Home
  • Pop: a BBW Romance (Sweet Curves Book 3)
  • Be My Baby: An Obsessive Billionaire & BBW Insta-love Halloween Paranormal Romance
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves For Christmas Novella)
  • His Little Army Brat: A Double Virgin Military Romance
  • Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • Falling For Her
  • Baby, It's Hot In Here (Curves for Christmas Book 3)
  • Always For Him: An Instalove Holiday Romance
  • His Forbidden Obsession
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Saving Her Curves (The Alpha's Obsession Book 3)
  • Thankful For My FAKE Girlfriend
  • Hate Crush
  • Captain of Industry
  • Finding His One (Finding His Love Book 2)
Sadie is a corporate copywriter by day and a romance novel enthusiast by night. She believes in hot, safe and fun reads!